Project CARS Series Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter Eh Team
  • 735 comments
Just pre-ordered deluxe edition Xbox one, $90...so that should be worth 3 wishes from slightly mad studios (at least to be read)

1. 2018 INDYcar
2. Sebring
3. any INDYcar oval (pocono, Iowa, gateway) or barber
I don't think you've suggested this before. :lol::lol:

In all seriousness, you've made 18 posts and 6 of them are about the 2018 IndyCar. #JustSaying

Think about i t @IanBell the Evo won't be lonely. ;)

Weeks_Lambo066-567x378.jpg

Would make a nice trip to Australia before Bathurst.:cheers:
http://www.worldtimeattack.com/index.php/wtac-time-attack-lamborghini-kevin-weeks/

I don't think you've suggested this before. :lol::lol:

In all seriousness, you've made 18 posts and 6 of them are about the 2018 IndyCar. #JustSaying

For someone who's been waiting for an indycar game on console, just a little excited that it's about to happen on the best sim to date.

Just pre-ordered deluxe edition Xbox one, $90...so that should be worth 3 wishes from slightly mad studios (at least to be read)
Well if that's how it works :lol:, here are my three wishes to @IanBell.
(I purchased/pre-ordered the PS4 digital deluxe edition last week, with no intention of cancelling it.)

1. The BMW Z8
bilsida_z8-700x466.jpg

2. Mantorp Park
STCC Mantorp Park 2015 karta.jpg

3. A text-based chat window for online lobbies.

I'd love to see some small cars make it to this game. The new Honda S660, old & new Copen, Beat, Capuccino, New Suzuki Alto Turbo, Mazda Autozam, Honda N-One Mugen. Even if we got at least, the Beat, Capuccion and Autozam to play with, I'd be happy.

The A1 quattro was very fun in the first game even though the AWD physics were pretty screwed up, and I bet it'll be even more fun in PCARS2, especially pitching it around in the snow or on a rallycross circuit. I'd love some more small cars. 👍

Yessss. That's what made the Clio a favorite. I tried to make the A1 my best mate, but like you mentioned, it was off the mark. I'm looking forward to that, as well as the RX cars. I'd like to dial back the boost, send power to the front in those and see how they drive as hot hatches.

Some Touring Car based suggestions.

- Separate TCR and Super 2000. There are many cars available on each and it's an insult to the strength in numbers of both car types to combine them.

- SEAT. A key part of both of the car types I said above and they look nice in their own way.

- Peugeot. Although they're not huge on Touring Cars, they've got a Super Touring, RX, a small scale TCR group and a few others.

- Honda. Yes, we've already got them but there's many places to expand. TCR, Super 2000, TC1 and Super Touring and Historic F1 to name a few.

- Nissan. We've got a fantastic lineup already but there are many possibilities. V8SC, Super Touring to name the key ones.

- Mazda. Not a huge big name I know. But it has the possibility to add to so many. GTO, Group C, Mazda Road To Indy.

- Citroen. A huge name in Rallying with big dominance in the WTCC. I'll admit I don't know much about Citroen's tarmac exploits but there are possibilities alongside the RX. The TC1 to name but one.

- Asian Circuits. I understand the reason is cost of transportation of people and equipment and it's probably cheaper to do Rustavi and the Salzburgring. However, there are some gems out there. Sepang and Shanghai have been mainstays of F1 and have brought in other series. Buriram is a great circuit. For all I know, you could have added all 3 of those.

I know these are mainly car wishlists but there are some which add to classes and make combining TCR and Super 2000 even more of an insult.

I notice it has become a trend in recent video games to have the F1 2017 cars
Assetto Corsa Features the Ferrari F1 2017 car and the just released Forza 7 even has the 2017 Renault F1 car so....

As project cars has the Mercedes licence and Nic Hamilton, Lewis Hamiltons brother was involved with the production of project cars 2....

Can we have the Mercedes F1 2017 Car :)

That would be awesome

skysports-w08-mercedes-f1-conclusions_3896180.jpg

Personal Cars Wishlist:

Mazda 787B
Mazda RX7
Ford GT40 MKI Race Car
Skoda Fabia R5 Rally Car
Vuhl 05
Mclaren MP4/4
Nissan Skyline R34 (regular)
Toyota Supra
Castrol TOMs Supra
Bugatti Chiron
Bugatti Type 35
Koenigsegg Regera
Koenigsegg One:1
Honda NSX (pop ups)
Honda HSV GT
Lancia Delta Rally Car
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
Peugeot 205 Rally Car
Hudson Hornet

Personal Track Wishlist:

Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
Suzuka Circuit
Interlagos
Goodwood

Last edited:
I would love to see Sepang in Project CARS 2 at some point. AFAIK it hasn't been featured in any non-F1 racing game since GRID Autosport. It's one of the few Tilkedromes which I actually like. Content aside, I'd like to see SMS implement the ability to select individual cars as classes to prevent the 'favouritism' of one car over another when selecting classes for a multi-class event.

I would love to see Sepang in Project CARS 2 at some point. AFAIK it hasn't been featured in any non-F1 racing game since GRID Autosport. It's one of the few Tilkedromes which I actually like. Content aside, I'd like to see SMS implement the ability to select individual cars as classes to prevent the 'favouritism' of one car over another when selecting classes for a multi-class event.
The second part. I just want to delete cars or tick a box to not allow cars. I'm looking at you two, RDG Funhaver and GT86.

The second part. I just want to delete cars or tick a box to not allow cars. I'm looking at you two, RDG Funhaver and GT86.
I´d like that car selecting Feature as well. Like is said multiple times, the classes are dominated by one car most of the time.

Personal Cars Wishlist:
Mazda 787B

This!
Know there are many cars of the 80s/90s Le Mans Series to drive but some "legends" are still missing of course. I mostly want to drive the 787B with Wankel engine. Such a suprise in 91 when the car triumphed over Sauber, Jaguar, Porsche and Peugeot. Latter we all know lacked strongly of durability. Unique time!

This!
Know there are many cars of the 80s/90s Le Mans Series to drive but some "legends" are still missing of course. I mostly want to drive the 787B with Wankel engine. Such a suprise in 91 when the car triumphed over Sauber, Jaguar, Porsche and Peugeot. Latter we all know lacked strongly of durability. Unique time!
I'm going to shoot this down for the millionth time. If SMS add one, it will be the 767B as it fits in with the cars available at the time of the others.

Wishlist feature requests (Pretty much just online):
  • Names of car makes next to the icons, I'd like to know what everyone is driving without having to squint at the screen.
  • Invite mid session.
  • Option for additional sessions (warmup, extra practice, ect.)
  • Don't make it so easy to click "Exit Session" when waiting for the next session to start.
  • Ability to Edit tunes before races (I'd like to tune an RX car for an RX track when I can't practice or qualify.)
  • Add timers to the Waiting/Ready Up screens
  • Add button for host to force session start
  • Add loading icons so I can tell if the game is frozen or not if it's going to take 40 seconds to get to a menu. :banghead:

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Edit, also:

PH7_0324-1080x675.jpg

Last edited:
Is a Poll necessary, to denote our choices of the 29 Motorsport series?

It'd be interesting to see an overall picture of people's wishes.
- where their car suggestions fit in each Motorsport series.

Back