Project CARS Series Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter Eh Team
  • 735 comments
Real time 24 hour endurance is bad enough on a wheel. You should try it on a controller. Lol.

I give you props for playing on a controller! I tried it once while I still had my G27 and hadn't made my Gimix adapter yet and after an hour I decided to wait a week to play Pcars with my wheel. I seriously don't know how you controller guys do it.

• Peugeot 406 Esso Ultron
HIST_DP_150503_PS085.jpg

• Peugeot 408 Super TC2000
  • Peugeot 408 V8 Stockcar Brasil
  • << Peugeot 308 Racing Cup
  • Peugeot 905
peugeot-905-4927-1-P.jpg

• Peugeot L45 1914
13-Peugeot-L45-Racer-DV-14-PBC_04.jpg

For the tracks:
  • Charade (old and current layout)
  • Paul Ricard
  • Portrero de los Funes
  • Ledenon
  • Nogaro
  • Magny Cours

Away from cars and tracks, I'd like to see;

*More 'life' around the track. People in the pit lane, crowds milling around, trackside PA etc.. just to give a greater sense of being at an event.

*Simplified setup option for when you just want a quick race before your other half gets home!

*'Quick fixes' in the pits. Rather than wait for the damage to be fixed, you could save time with a quick fix which shows your car patched up with gaffer tape!

*Custom grids. I long to be able to set up a 50 car LMP1/2, GTE grid at Le Mans

*Custom soundtracks. Am I normal wanting to race Le Mans in real-time while listening to the Radio Le Mans archived commentary?!

*Ability to save your preferred livery to the car so that you dont have to select it each time

*Shareable car setups instead of having to copy settings from a web page into the game one by one.

*Ability to choose AI liveries or select 'Licensed ones only' for extra authenticity

Fun request.

Car removal: Option to turn on/off
- active crane(for formula cars)

- flatbed truck(for GT & road cars)

-semi(to push a NASCAR stock car)

Active vehicle indicators

Drive thru penalty instead of disqualification

Online Features:
Qualification at present is 5 minute or 10 minute etc. I like to do qualifying which is 2 laps - one warmup and one fast lap - this could be acheived by allowing the user to select 6, 7, 8 or 9 minutes as well as 5 or 10 minutes.

Short online races can be enjoyable and perhaps are preferable if the cars are diffucult to drive - the current options are not conducive to this - this could be resolved if there was an option to set grid based on previous race result or reverse grid based on previous race result.

Grid size increase - more than 16 players would be nice - if this is not possible how about up to 16 human players with an option to add AI players to get the grid up to 24.

I would like more options on setting the cars which the AI drive e.g. they could be in a faster or slower car or perhaps a different class of car.

I agree with the previous suggestion of drive through penalty instead of disqualification.

Last edited:
So... Ferrari is confirmed. GT3 class is expanded. Huracan Super Tropheo is confirmed, Porsche 911 GT3 R is confirmed. I think this car is certain. But still... I hope it will be in PCars 2 from the start :D

160341_gt-IMSA-12-hours-of-sebring.jpg

hi,

i hope to see and play WEC race (15oct.), at Fuji Speedway (announcement video), in Pcars2 with :
LMP1 :
- Porsche 919 Hybrid
- Toyota TS050
- Audi R18
and
- Nissan Nismo
- Peugeot LMP1 (French Team)
LMP2 :
– Nissan Alpine A460 (Alpine) (French Team)
- Oreca 05 – Nissan
- BR01 – Nissan
- Ligier JS P2 – Nissan
GTE Pro:
- Ford GT #68 => see in trailer !
- Ferrari 488 GTE
- Aston Martin Vantage V8
- Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
GTE Am:
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Porsche 911 RSR
- Chevrolet Corvette C7-Z06
Plus :
- Alpine OLD vs NEW
automotive-alpine-vision.jpg

- 1995 Ferrari F40 GTE Le mans :banghead: :gtpflag:
6964670307_031038494b_b.jpg

- Ferrari F12 TDF
Ferrari_F12tdf3.jpg

ou Ferrari 812 superfast.
ou Ferrari FXX-K :banghead:
Ferrari-FXX-K.jpg

ou Ferrari J50, for fun ! :cool:
Ferrari_J50-eu-580x362.jpg

plus :
- Jaguar F-Type SVR,
- Jaguar Project 7,
- Jaguar (old One like Type-E)
and Jaguar xkr-s GT or Jaguar C-x75 ...
630%7C420%7Ce5101b07c51b1dd693f9ac04.jpg

- Koenigsegg Regera
- Lotus Exige Sport (remember Shift2)
- McLaren 675LT or 720S
- Porsche Panamera Turbo ;)
- Porsche 911 Carrera Targa 4S :embarrassed:
- Porsche 918 :D:D
- Peugeot 308 Racing Cup (French Team)
- Racing Lexus RCF GT3
- Rimac Concept One :confused: (Race Director)
imagen_gal4070.jpg

- Subaru 2018 WRX and WRX STI
2018-subaru-wrx-to-be-just-a-facelift-all-new-model-due-in-2020-at-the-earliest_4.jpeg

- Seat Cupra 290 or 300, or Seat Cupra R, or SEAT Leon CUP RACER
big_thumb_a1eaac8f343ebe989cc3f898245bb400.jpg

- Tesla model S GT :confused: (Electric Car)
tesla_gt.jpg

WRX:
- Audi S1 WRX (First 2016) :crazy:
- VW POLO WRX (2nd 2016)
- Ford Focus RS WRX (3rd 2016)
- Peugeot 208 WRX (Loeb car :cool:)
- Renault Clio WRX (new in 2017)
world-rx-france-2015-fabien-chanoine-renault-clio.jpg

- renault Megane 4 WRX (new in 2018)
1200-L-le-world-rx-accueille-la-megane-4.jpg

Formula 1: (coming soon)
- Renault RS17, 21/02 at London
- Red Bull F1, ?
- McLaren F1, 24/02 at Woking.
- Mercedes , 23/02 at Silverstone
- Ferrari, 24/02 at Fiorano
- Williams, ?
- Toro Rosso 26/02 at Barcelona

Ill_int_or_2017_0000001.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see an online track day for any track in the game where the time and weather simulates the actual real time and weather of the track at current. using accuweather or something like that. for example, right now, as i write this, in catalunya, its 1am, 13C, 10% precipitation, 76% humidity and 11km/h SW wind. I'd love to drive there right now. Players could come and go as they pleased.

Also, I play on PS4 and I would really like the ability to save more than just 1 car setup...

Cheers

I just want weird and interesting cars
Like this example
f1ad6199283f88cacd78d77f86d96c89.jpg

So much downforce it started tearing the car apart, Now I don't know about anyone else but that is cool as frig, Any and all of the Shadow racecars would also be spectacular.

My wish list:

Multiple car setups per track
As the host being able to turn off reset car
As the host being able to turn off driving line
Multiplayer names should have a larger text, and different color for better viewing

Away from cars and tracks, I'd like to see;

*Custom soundtracks. Am I normal wanting to race Le Mans in real-time while listening to the Radio Le Mans archived commentary?!

Don't think that this archived Radio commentary could be synchrounus to your race.
If you find one on the net, put it to you Spotify playlist.

Technically just fill up GT1
The difficulty with doing something like this is, of course, BOP. You could have 10 different GT1 cars in the game, but only 2 or 3 of them would be worth driving because they are/were superior.

The LMP900 Class currently in the game is a perfect example of this. The Audi R8 LMP is better than the Bentley Speed 8 and the Speed 8 is better than the BMW LMR. So everyone just drives the Audi R8 LMP.

Back