Project CARS TNR WEC PS4 Season 1(Open to Reserves)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 258 comments
  • 19,715 views
I'm interested in entering in P2, but do you know what sort of time & day the races will be? I won't be able to race if it ends up being in the middle of the night here due to timezones etc.
The races will start around 7-9 central time.
 
im in for gte if spot is still open if not p2
 
The races will start around 7-9 central time.
Is that 7pm West Coast--9pm Central or 7 to 9 Central? I'm East Coast so 10pm for me. That will work perfectly. 👍
 
If thats what time their held, then im going to have to drop out. 1AM local start isnt exactly suitable.:cheers:
 
If thats what time their held, then im going to have to drop out. 1AM local start isnt exactly suitable.:cheers:
The races would be on Saturdays though. No weeknight races if that means anything.
 
Sorry, still wont be any good. Its mainly the fact that other people in the house are in bed.:cheers:
 
If the races are that late I probly won't race but I will stick around.

Any one think any of the new LMP2 cars will make it to pcars?
 
I can move the races up to 6:30 central if that works.
 
Has the online grid size been finalized on ps4? I may be interested, but if it's only 16 online like I've been reading around here. Is that really enough for the classes running together?
 
Has the online grid size been finalized on ps4? I may be interested, but if it's only 16 online like I've been reading around here. Is that really enough for the classes running together?
We did this in gt6 so yeah.
 
Yep. Looks like 16 max. Still will be fun!!!
 
Im in, the time should be no problem. Sign me up for lmp2.
 
So, GTE is now full, we have 1 spot left for p1 and 2 spots left for p2.
 
Im going to have to pull out of this, timezone in the uk is way to late. sorry about that, I didn't see the timezone until today.
 
Sorry didn't realise the time zone going to have to pull out of this league
sorry guys I hope you have many good clean races...but always remember
Motor sport is dangerous always wear your seat belt!!!!!
 
Guys, don't quit just yet. The races will be held at 2 central to accommodate more timezones.
 
Sorry fortbo keep me in mind then sorting times will be more clearer when the game is released.sooner for you guys than us mere English mortals:grumpy:
 
Sorry fortbo keep me in mind then sorting times will be more clearer when the game is released.sooner for you guys than us mere English mortals:grumpy:
th
 
I would like to sign up GTE class PSN PICHON617
 
The season will start a week after the game comes out. I will make the schedule once I have the game.
 
You should wait a month to start league that way the game Devs can get what ever bugs it has when released.
 
The season will start a week after the game comes out. I will make the schedule once I have the game.

You should wait a month to start league that way the game Devs can get what ever bugs it has when released.
 
I'll wait a month if any major bugs are reported within the first week.👍
 
Sounds good to me. I would like to go ahead and get everyone's psn name so I can send you a friend request. Mine is David_killem_all. Look foward to meeting you all. Also, Can you guys please recommend a good headset. Maybe a good mid range set. Thanks and look forward to racing with you guys.

Edit: Sorry, I see your psn names under your profile picture. Sorry about that.
 
Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I would like to go ahead and get everyone's psn name so I can send you a friend request. Mine is David_killem_all. Look foward to meeting you all. Also, Can you guys please recommend a good headset. Maybe a good mid range set. Thanks and look forward to racing with you guys.:cheers:
My PSN is fortbo 👍
 
Sounds good to me. I would like to go ahead and get everyone's psn name so I can send you a friend request. Mine is David_killem_all. Look foward to meeting you all. Also, Can you guys please recommend a good headset. Maybe a good mid range set. Thanks and look forward to racing with you guys.

Edit: Sorry, I see your psn names under your profile picture. Sorry about that.
There isn't really a good mid range headset manufacture anymore. Most people buy Turtle Beach P11/P12's if there not spending a lot of time gaming. If you want something that will last forever and be top notch quality, you can't go wrong with 2015 Astro A40/A50. Beware Astros are very expensive.
 
Sounds good to me. I would like to go ahead and get everyone's psn name so I can send you a friend request. Mine is David_killem_all. Look foward to meeting you all. Also, Can you guys please recommend a good headset. Maybe a good mid range set. Thanks and look forward to racing with you guys.

Edit: Sorry, I see your psn names under your profile picture. Sorry about that.
I bought a pair of Tritons the other week and find them to be far too quiet. there doesn't seem to be a way to turn the volume up high enough through the DS4 so I went back to using my nice Sennheisers through my amp and simply connect the PS headset to my t-shirt just so I can use the mic.

I really hope pCARS has options to blend the audio through amp speakers like Destiny does so well because I really don't want to have to use a headset.
 
Back