Project CARS TNR WEC PS4 Season 1(Open to Reserves)Open 

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 258 comments
Seeing as though sk8terboy got banned, does anyone have a way of staying in contact with him? And what did he get banned for?

If I find out he got banned because of some 15 year olds and the ORA people I will have a good laugh all the way until mid-May.

Seeing as though sk8terboy got banned, does anyone have a way of staying in contact with him? And what did he get banned for?
He is (or was) in SNAIL Racing's GT500 Franchise in the GTPES, maybe you can contact them so you can contact him

As for this...

After reding this, PS4 and PCars doesn't sound too bad after all.. :)

He is (or was) in SNAIL Racing's GT500 Franchise in the GTPES, maybe you can contact them so you can contact him

As for this...

After reding this, PS4 and PCars doesn't sound too bad after all.. :)
Get a PS4 and join! We have a few spots open still as well as some reserve spots for P1 and GTE.

Also, as an incentive to choose the R18 TDI which lacks a hybrid system compared to the fictional P1s, you will be automatically upgraded to the E-Tron when it gets released.

Same goes for the Aston GT3, once the GTE version is released you will be able to switch to that car.

not really thanks, iam all about lmp1.when are you looking to do races ? iam uk based
I'll put you down in P1, I think I said earlier when the races would be, it should be good for you as we have other people who are UK based also.

2015 TNR WEC Schedule

Race 1:
3 Hours of Silverstone
Logo-Silverstone-Circuits.png

Race 2:
3 Hours of Spa Francorchamps
logo.jpg

Race 3:

6 Hours of Lemans (Double Points Race)
LogoSartheTailleReel.png

Race 4:
3 Hours of Nurburgring GP