@Sinyster-Alpine A450

GTE:
@foolsgold
@Simfan David
@suspension
@arkitekt888
@catamount39-Vantage GT3
@David Talle-Ruf RGT-8 GT3

Since the practice race is next weekend, please choose the car you wish to run for the season. No more than two of each car make allowed in P1 and P2, and in GTE to keep a good variety and to not have everyone using the same car. You may switch to a DLC car if they fit into the series.

Your choices are:

P1:
Audi R18 TDI(Mandatory switch to E-tron once released)
Marek RP339h (PM 06a) LMP1
RWD P30 LMP1

P2:
Oreca 03 Nissan
Alpine A450
RWD P20 LMP2
Marek RP219D LMP2

GTE:
Aston Martin Vantage GT3(Mandatory switch to GTE version once released)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
BMW M3 GT (E92)
Ruf RGT-8 GT3
McLaren 12C GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
McLaren 12C GT3
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT

Please make you decision before next Saturday or you will be removed from the series to make room for other drivers.

Last edited:
I'd like to pick the Ruf please :)

BTW how does the livery selection works (I mean in game) ? I'm not sure if the game saves the one you pick each time I select a car, I had few surprises so I'm wondering if anyone knows a bit more about this ?

I would like the alpine as well but have we changed the start time?
The start time will be one that will work for everyone, I just have to figure out the best time for all the regions. But I'm thinking it will be around 1 or 2 pm central US time.

Why is it mandatory to change some cars? As I understand, the P30 and the Marek are made with 2011 specs in mind, just like the R18 TDI

The same applies to GT. The Aston Martin Vantage GTE, theoretically, would have better performance than the GT3 cars.

Why is it mandatory to change some cars? As I understand, the P30 and the Marek are made with 2011 specs in mind, just like the R18 TDI

The same applies to GT. The Aston Martin Vantage GTE, theoretically, would have better performance than the GT3 cars.
All GT cars are balanced if I'm not mistaken, because there isn't enough GTE cars for a full GTE class. The reason why the change is mandatory is so we don't have R18 TDI's and E-trons in the same race. Same reason for the switch being mandatory for the Aston. If there is an advantage with the Aston, then that will be addressed and taken care of. And the Fictionak LMPs are actually modeled after 2013 spec, so they would actually be closer to the performance of the e-tron.👍

If everything goes to what I've planned, I'd like to take the RWD P30 in the RWD livery.

But, as far as I know, pCARS will be released in May 19th in Brazil.

I'll try to get my copy as early as the next wednesday, since I know a guy. But the chances are slim, at best.

So, you could put my participation on hold.

If everything goes to what I've planned, I'd like to take the RWD P30 in the RWD livery.

But, as far as I know, pCARS will be released in May 19th in Brazil.

I'll try to get my copy as early as the next wednesday, since I know a guy. But the chances are slim, at best.

So, you could put my participation on hold.
You will only be missing the practice race worse case, so you'll be just fine!

Wow just had a spin in the Marek and RWD LMP1 and they are amazing !

I have a question, about driving assists, are we using none, some or same as used in real life in each category respectively ?

Back