Project CARS TNR WEC PS4 Season 1(Open to Reserves)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 258 comments
  • 19,716 views
Try to make it at around 2 est. I don't think those times will work for our friends across the pond.
 
I have my cooling sorted! I might have a chance of finishing! :lol:

Lap times
LMP2: 1:42.680

BTW I'm having the Thiriet TDS livery! I don't want any one to steal it. :sly:
 
Ps4.
Okay, is that your race pace or qualification time?
 
Sorry my quotes don't work on iPad :)
I'll take the Hammer of Thor #11 livery.
 
Ps4.
Okay, is that your race pace or qualification time?
Its testing pace. I didn't set up the car, I was just making sure I opened the radiator enuf not to over heat the engine!

When I set it up I should be faster!
 
Its testing pace. I didn't set up the car, I was just making sure I opened the radiator enuf not to over heat the engine!

When I set it up I should be faster!

Now they work again :D
That's nice laptime without any setups.
How about some testing today in online lounge?
 
Do we have a separate team points system?
I hope I will get a team mate so we can discuss setups and strategy :)
Just did some race pace laps with the lmp2 at monza, low 1.40s in clear weather.
 
I can't talk for all LMPs but the RWD LMP1 has a propensity for engine overheat. I drive it in career mode and in afternoon races I have to open the radiator to at least 90% or even 100% sometimes and in races starting at 4 or 5pm I still have to open it about 80%. Is there something I'm missing in setting up the car or is it a specific issue of the P30 ?

On the other hand the car is blisteringly fast when it runs at 100% of its capacity, maybe that's just the downside for pushing the machine too hard.

Back on topic I hope more GT drivers will show up, with Catamount pulling off... :nervous:
 
Do we have a separate team points system?
I hope I will get a team mate so we can discuss setups and strategy :)
Just did some race pace laps with the lmp2 at monza, low 1.40s in clear weather.
The person with the same car is your teammate, the odd man out in P1 gets to choose which team he wants. There will be team points.
 
Now they work again :D
That's nice laptime without any setups.
How about some testing today in online lounge?
Are you still up for it? I had to go to collage.
 
Sure. Can you add me on PSN, we can make a private online session. Everybody here welcome to join. Just add me or SK8RBOI on PSN and we will invite to session. :)
I may join in about an hour, about to do a career race.
 
Yea just sent me an invite when up mate!
 
PSN: fortbo
 
I may pop in in half an hour, I have to represent GT drivers :D
 
Back