Project CARS TNR WEC PS4 Season 1(Open to Reserves)Open 

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 258 comments
I have my cooling sorted! I might have a chance of finishing! :lol:

Lap times
LMP2: 1:42.680

BTW I'm having the Thiriet TDS livery! I don't want any one to steal it. :sly:

Do we have a separate team points system?
I hope I will get a team mate so we can discuss setups and strategy :)
Just did some race pace laps with the lmp2 at monza, low 1.40s in clear weather.

I can't talk for all LMPs but the RWD LMP1 has a propensity for engine overheat. I drive it in career mode and in afternoon races I have to open the radiator to at least 90% or even 100% sometimes and in races starting at 4 or 5pm I still have to open it about 80%. Is there something I'm missing in setting up the car or is it a specific issue of the P30 ?

On the other hand the car is blisteringly fast when it runs at 100% of its capacity, maybe that's just the downside for pushing the machine too hard.

Back on topic I hope more GT drivers will show up, with Catamount pulling off... :nervous:

Do we have a separate team points system?
I hope I will get a team mate so we can discuss setups and strategy :)
Just did some race pace laps with the lmp2 at monza, low 1.40s in clear weather.
The person with the same car is your teammate, the odd man out in P1 gets to choose which team he wants. There will be team points.

Sure. Can you add me on PSN, we can make a private online session. Everybody here welcome to join. Just add me or SK8RBOI on PSN and we will invite to session. :)
I may join in about an hour, about to do a career race.

Back