Project CARS track list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 828 comments
FLX81
In agreement with Wardez, I thought it would be best to have the car and track lists in seperate threads, since it tends to get overlooked in the OP of the massive main pCARS thread. Me or the mods will try to keep it updated.

List of tracks

European Circuits

- Azure Circuit -
Monaco
- Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya
GP / National / Club layouts
- Brands Hatch (laser scanned)
GP / Indy
- Brno

- Cadwell Park
GP / Woodlands / Club
- Donington Park
GP / National
- Hockenheimrin
GP / National / kurz
- Imola
-
Le Mans
Circuit 24h du Mans
- Le Mans Bugatti Circuit
- Monza
GP / Short
- Nürburgring Nordschleife (Team Member+ during development)
Complete / Stage 1 A->B / Stage 2 A->B / Stage 3 A->B
- Nurburgring GP
GP / Müllenbach / Sprint / Sprint kurz
- Oschersleben
GP / National / C Circuit
- Oulton Park (laser scanned)
International / Fosters / Island
- Silverstone
GP / International / National / Stowe Circuit
- Snetterton
100 / 200 / 300
- Spa Francorchamps
- Zolder

North American Circuits

- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Sonoma Raceway
GP / National (Nascar) / Short
- Road America
- Watkins Glen

GP / Short
- Willow Springs
International Raceway / Horse Thief Mile

Asian Circuits

- Dubai Autodrome
GP / International / National / Club
- Sakitto - fictional track inspired by Suzuka
GP / International / National / Sprint
- Zhuhai

Oceania Circuits

- Bathurst -
Mount Panorama

Kart Tracks

- Greenwood Karting Circuit
(Spa-Francorchamps Kart Circuit)
- Chesterfield (fictional)
- Glencairn (fictional)
Normal / East / East reverse / West / West reverse / Reverse
- Summerton (fictional)
Normal / National / Sprint
- Dubai Kartdrome

Country Roads

- California Highway
Complete / Stage 1 A->B / Stage 1 A->B / Stage 1 A->B / Westbound
- Azure Coast
Complete / Stage 1 A->B / Stage 1 A->B / Stage 1 A->B / Reverse

Audi Ruapuna Expansion Pack

- Ruapuna Speedway
GP / Club / Outer Loop / A Circuit / B Circuit

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planned/Confirmed Tracks (to be released as DLC)

European Tracks

- Mugello

Oceanic Tracks

- Macau

Historic Tracks

- Bannochbrae
(fictional historic GP track located in the scottish highlands)
- Hockenheim (Pre 2002)
- Rouen Les Essarts
- Historic Milan -
Monza (1967. GPL2.)
- Historic Milan Oval
- Silverstone 1975
- Solitude Rennstrecke
- Spa Historic

Oval Tracks

- Concord -
Charlotte Motor Speedway **
- Daytona International Speedway
- Delaware - Dover
- Henrico - Richmond
- Indianapolis Speedway *
- Memphis - Bristol

* - Infield not yet confirmed
** - Fictional Infield
*** - Real Infield

For more info on the game visit: http://www.wmdportal.com

Last edited:
In agreement with Wardez, I thought it would be best to have the car and track lists in seperate threads, since it tends to get overlooked in the OP of the massive main pCARS thread.
Good thinking 👍

Do the full weather effects mean the possibility of snow? On the tracks where such weather would appear of course.

That's pretty sweet EVERY track will have day/night and weather.

Do the full weather effects mean the possibility of snow? On the tracks where such weather would appear of course.
Probably no snow where you could drive on it, but there's a possibility of some snow cover beyond the track. There are seasonal changes based on the virtual date of the race. Those fallen leaves you see in screenshots/videos appear in autumn. Other weather conditions (eg. temperature), sunsets/sunrises, and the position of stars at night depend on the date and the global location of the track.

Any chance of Tsukuba circuit making it into the Asian circuits? My all time favourite track, both in gt5 and gt6.

Unless something is tcked away in the licensing somewhere, I doubt it. SMS have said it's too late to add any more content. That, and it's not really a circuit that's conducive to racing; it's too narrow.

Phew... Frankly speaking, that will be more work to find out than I can be bothered to invest atm.

Edit: Updated the first post with some good news anyway. :D

Last edited:
I wish there was a Indianapolis Road Road course circuit like the ones in gran turismo gt5/gt6.

What's the customization and tuning going to be like in this game. And could we set up cars for drag racing?

I wish there was a Indianapolis Road Road course circuit like the ones in gran turismo gt5/gt6.

What's the customization and tuning going to be like in this game. And could we set up cars for drag racing?

Customisation is going to be limited to liveries, there will be no adding parts or body kits. It's not another Gran Turismo or Forza, this is a motorsport/racing simulation, therefore like real life most cars will be ready to race. The only exception being the handful of road cars featured. Tuning will of course be very in depth, everything full adjustable as expected, again at least on the race cars.

As for drag racing I don't see why not but again, the cars in the game are all designed for circuit racing.

I would hope that there are a lot of vintage cars and tracks represented, especially from the 60's. Momentum cars, "how to go fast with 150hp!"

There are several levels of membership package in the investment system:

Junior
Team Member
Senior
Manager
Senior Manager

Each level requires a minimum level of investment, and as you go up through the scale you get more benefits and access to more materials within the development, as well as the ability to attend press days and attend meetings in person. So if you want to be able to access those assets, you need to have a high enough membership level.

There are several levels of membership package in the investment system:

Junior
Team Member
Senior
Manager
Senior Manager

Each level requires a minimum level of investment, and as you go up through the scale you get more benefits and access to more materials within the development, as well as the ability to attend press days and attend meetings in person. So if you want to be able to access those assets, you need to have a high enough membership level.

Once sign-ups for PCars 2 becomes available... TAKE MY MONEY!!

Yep, going to have to keep your eyes peeled. Bear in mind that the game only needs to sell a small amount to make our money back.

Back