Project D /// Now Recruiting

• Thread starter PDNakamura
  • 278 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm never met Forbid so yea I suggest you leave and never post on this thread.

You don't get to make that call. These are public forums, of which you are not the owner.

If a member wants to use a name for their team, however unoriginal it may be, there's nothing stopping them (so long as it follows the site rules, of course). If members want to post their alternate suggestions in a polite way, there is also nothing wrong with that. The aggression from (nearly) all parties involved? Not needed.

Now, I suggest all the petty drama ends here, from all sides. Those who seek to continue it will find themselves on vacation from GTPlanet.

You don't get to make that call. These are public forums, of which you are not the owner.

If a member wants to use a name for their team, however unoriginal it may be, there's nothing stopping them (so long as it follows the site rules, of course). If members want to post their alternate suggestions in a polite way, there is also nothing wrong with that. The aggression from (nearly) all parties involved? Not needed.

Now, I suggest all the petty drama ends here, from all sides. Those who seek to continue it will find themselves on vacation from GTPlanet.

Then could you tell whoever is just trying to cause drama to stop because it's just getting me more and more mad....

Then could you tell whoever is just trying to cause drama to stop because it's just getting me more and more mad....

We just stopped the drama please don't continue it.

There was no drama caused from my post to begin with. It was just an idea to the drift community like I said. Your just getting yourself mad through your own ignorance.

There was no drama caused from my post to begin with. It was just an idea to the drift community like I said. Your just getting yourself mad through your own ignorance.

Dude look what your doing right now the start of an argument...

Iv been drifting on gt5 since its release and have never seen a project D member. If your not on gtp then you obviously are not too bothered about being a fully active team or being well known. I say stick with your name guys and ignore the haters they will soon get board. Good luck from MCR :).

Iv been drifting on gt5 since its release and have never seen a project D member. If your not on gtp then you obviously are not too bothered about being a fully active team or being well known. I say stick with your name guys and ignore the haters they will soon get board. Good luck from MCR :).

Thank for the support man, and I known don't feed the trolls pretty much.

Dude look what your doing right now the start of an argument...

No, You just don't get it. That's not the start of an argument, I was just pointing out that your getting yourself upset for no reason. Your clearly the one who's trying to start an argument with me.
Being one of the few "OG" teams here, and since I don't want trouble with the mods... Im just gonna be the bigger man and give you a free pass this time.

No, You just don't get it. That's not the start of an argument, I was just pointing out that your getting yourself upset for no reason. Your clearly the one who's trying to start an argument with me.
Being one of the few "OG" teams here, and since I don't want trouble with the mods... Im just gonna be the bigger man and give you a free pass this time.

Mhmm I'm so thank full "OG" drifter.

CallmeDan
The lack of people using the correct form of "your" or "you're" is nonsense.

You know its bad when the grammer police show up. Lolol

The drama is in the past now. Lets give these guys a chance to prove themselves to the community and earn our respect.

DGambino1
The drama is in the past now. Lets give these guys a chance to prove themselves to the community and earn our respect.
Totally agree.

You know its bad when the grammer police show up. Lolol

Sorry. It just irks me. :P

Thanks to DGambino1 and Lock, it's foot to see someone in these forums that don't start drama and that's actually nice.

Thanks to DGambino1 and Lock, it's foot to see someone in these forums that don't start drama and that's actually nice.

You're welcome Naka!

Just remember that it's a two way street and respect is earned, never given. :sly:

Yea I know that for sure.

I feel like it was a big misunderstanding. It is very hard to explain yourself online as there are many ways to take things. I hope to drift with you all soon, you seem pretty cool. 👍

I feel like it was a big misunderstanding. It is very hard to explain yourself online as there are many ways to take things. I hope to drift with you all soon, you seem pretty cool. 👍

Most of you guys have all drifted with Naka before (well most of the veteran players have). If he wants to tell you his original PSN - he will, but we've all known him for a long time.

He's drifted in our Night Slide events many times. 👍

Cute.

Wait what? so Nakamura has been on GT5 for some time? And not heard or seen Project D? Sounds like someone was MIA for some time.

:S can I ask a serious question without being accused of "starting drama" there is no drama here stop provoking it. Everyone on the tread isn't out to get you calm down. But seriously what is your old psn?

:S can I ask a serious question without being accused of "starting drama" there is no drama here stop provoking it. Everyone on the tread isn't out to get you calm down. But seriously what is your old psn?

I'm not talking to you cause obviously your a troll so good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back