project D questions.

• Thread starter treuno ss
  • 10 comments
is this just a team to talk about drifting if so then i would like to join i want the white 180sx (s13) my name is shawn, what is your names and your rides for the team

I was gonna point out there's already a thread for this but it's 20 pages long. Maybe it is time for a new one. I wouldn't mind getting in too.
Car of choice:
Mindnight Purple 180sx

youd think with the 14,000,000 (forgot who said that, but it was pretty funny) lancers the would at least have a evo 3, but i didnt make the game, so i wouldnt know why it wasnt put there. go to the project d thread, it keeps growing, browse thru a few of the pagfes and there will eb a post that says how to join, and its not really alll about talking about drifting, soon we'll establish what exactly we willd o with the team, but until then it seems to be a multitopic thread.

so can i get in with the silvia s13 K series. if i get in i will moddow the club on my web site whene it gets back up, but i want the white s13 silvia, with white rims, so can i be in? the only thing is that i can`t. is get my videos up so if you want to see me drift i am going to put pics. up. is that good enough? but i want to be in

Originally posted by TingBoy
isn't there an evo 3 RS? or wuz that evo 4?

nope..no Evo 3 in GT3 at all. there is an Evo 4 though...i prefer the looks of it over the 6 and 7(but the 5 looks quite nice too...)

Can I be in Project D. I am a new member. If you guys let me, since the white RPS13 is taken, I choose a silver R32 GTS type m (just to be different :).

Back