Prologue Expansion Data

Is it me, or when you see a DEMO *from main menu press back button* Now you can view ONLINE ranking replays from other members... I seen a replay from drifts and forgot the guy's name but he was good.

the expansion data has only 4-6 MB i think because with my DSL1000 it takes only 60 seconds to dl. so I don´t think they changed the big intro...

and i haven´t turn the intro movie on @options menu and the new R8 intro comes anyway... but only i turned off my playstation and turned it on again...

hope we get more things like that :)

but why can´t I choose wich intro I want? (I think because Audi pays really money to PD for that intro... but it isn´t a must update hm..)

To trully find out how much/big is the update. Go check out how much GT5P data *in XMB* how big the GT5P data is. Then GO to GT5P options menu and delete the new intro. Then go back to see how much it says on how big the data is in XMB. Get it?

Is it me, or when you see a DEMO *from main menu press back button* Now you can view ONLINE ranking replays from other members... I seen a replay from drifts and forgot the guy's name but he was good.

That feature is in the game for a while now, not sure when it came in though.

I'm well pleased with the new content, the R8 video could do with some more smoking or screeching tires to make it come to life more, but hey.
Now if only they would include some playable content on the updater. :)

Great news! Polyphony starts putting in new details four days after I lose my PS3! :banghead:.

But don't let me rain on the parade. Is there an online video of the new R8 intro yet? I haven't found one on YouTube so far, and from the sound of it, it's pretty cool. I'd love to see it.

GT5P is PD's testing platform, I think that the expansion data downloaded will be pretty random, just what ever PD want's to test out, or see how certain idea's are excepted by GT fans...I think GTPlanet probably gets more Polyphony Digital traffic than we all imagine...:D

I think GTPlanet probably gets more Polyphony Digital traffic than we all imagine...:D

I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit
\\
hans.solo.lg.jpg

You also have to restart the game after downloading in order for it to show the new intro and my page background.

I wish you could choose which background you wanted to display on the my page screen. 💡

There was a song? You're kidding me? The Audi thing was completely silent for me... no noise at all. And yes, I had the volume up

You don't bother to update but you want to see the new intro? It is just an intro.:ouch:
Due to reasons that don't need to be explained in detail I cannot update GT5: Prologue. Sadly you can only update it through the game. So I'm more or less screwed on that front.

Just booted the game up, went to get a beer from the fridge and when I got back it said download complete on the screen. Now every time I load the game, my car always appears in a parking lot!!! Can this be changed.

There was a song? You're kidding me? The Audi thing was completely silent for me... no noise at all. And yes, I had the volume up
It's with sound. It doesn't have FX of the cars, but it's with a song.

That song I think it's from the 6 new ones that were already added on 1st August. I think I did heard it after that update at some point.

So this update was a glorified advert then? Oh well at least all this is paying for the free Prologue updates we keep receiving.... I still havent got the previous update yet, the one which had some Jaguar thingy..

It would be great if all future updates for this and the full GT5 were free subsidised by auto manufacturers paying PD to put their cars in game... novel way of doing it rather than charging people for car packs.

Robin

guys,read this thread thru please,there are many posts to tell you how to get the expansion update working....

spyrrari.

Oh man, as if you don't feel like pulling some serious donuts in that carpark!

I like the intro, and the mypage background. 👍

Would it not be great if this carpark will become our- in game- garage?
Like when you want to change your car,you firtually fly thru this carpark,and on different levels there will be the different classes of cars??
Than you go into the car of choise,and drive it out the carpark...:crazy:

Or do i need another cup of coffee to wake up and stop dreaming...lol.

spyrrari.

Back