Prologue Expansion Data

PD's not going to TGS08.....:odd:???
Maybe because theres nothing new to announce that we don't already know about. Besides maybe PD doesn't think they have alot of spare time to party...or go to game shows? :D
Polyphony's not just creating a game, there creating a simulator...a very realistic simulator!👍
Much respect to PD ;)
Peace,
OnlineGT

For those complaining about the lack of sound in the Audi intro:

Be sure to turn up the volume of the menu music in the sound options.

I think I read every post in here but I don't think I saw mention of the wet parking garage floor anywhere. Is this an indicator of things to come? I remember the teaser video of the art morrison cette sitting on daytona with rain pouring down on it. When are we getting weather alreay?!?

I think I read every post in here but I don't think I saw mention of the wet parking garage floor anywhere. Is this an indicator of things to come? I remember the teaser video of the art morrison cette sitting on daytona with rain pouring down on it. When are we getting weather alreay?!?

They did it because it looks cool.

there have been wet tracks in previous gt-series...i am 100% sure we will see this to in the future...but how and when...thats a "we will see it when it comes" thing...:)

spyrrari.

PD not at TGS08?

Thats OK for me ...

PD should stay at work to complete GT5 Full ASAP !

They should be at TGS08. Polyphony Digital is never listed under publishers attending (look at Gamespot's TGS07 mini-site, they are under SCEA).

As SCEA is attending, and SCEA being PD's publisher, there is a good chance GT5:P will be at TGS. This is after all their home game show, and they did promise us an update in the Fall (well most likely late fall/early winter/mid winter based on what KY said about it possibly being delayed - this is GT after all =P)

They should be at TGS08. Polyphony Digital is never listed under publishers attending (look at Gamespot's TGS07 mini-site, they are under SCEA).

As SCEA is attending, and SCEA being PD's publisher, there is a good chance GT5:P will be at TGS. This is after all their home game show, and they did promise us an update in the Fall (well most likely late fall/early winter/mid winter based on what KY said about it possibly being delayed - this is GT after all =P)

SCEJ is PD's Publisher in Japan. but yes.

Latest Posts

Back