Prototype X2010 Available In An Hour***SOLD***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niandra
  • 38 comments
  • 1,370 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niandra

usually just a t-shirt
Premium
Messages
1,364
Canada
Victoria
Delete this thread please, thanks
 
Last edited:
The prototype X2010 will be available for trade, approximately 1 hour from now.
I will take the best offer and trade when the slot opens.

can you just dupe for me please? or a trade of a Ferrari 2007 and a FGT in blue?
 
The prototype X2010 will be available for trade, approximately 1 hour from now.
I will take the best offer and trade when the slot opens.
escudo?
 
I have horns, lots and lots of horns including the rare 139 horn (just kidding, it's a horn!)
 
I have horns, lots and lots of horns including the rare 139 horn (just kidding, it's a horn!)

haha.. you horny basterd you lol
 
RM ZR1? Minolta?
 
K guys, I'm typically looking for cars from my sig
 
I have the light red number 6 F2007, will trade for prototype with you.
 
Do you still need that Pescaloro C60 Hybride? I can trade you that, or whatever else I have for the X2010 Prototype. =)
 
Did you ever get the ISF racing concept?
 
Viper GTS-R Concept '01
Ferrari P4
Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01
NSX Type-R Prototype '01
Mazda RX-7 (BP Edition)
Lotus Elise Sport Matte Green
That Tommy Kaira II car
Superbee muscle car
RUF Yellowbird
RUF RGT
RUF BRT
RUF CRT2
That Arta 500k car.
 
Audi r10 tdi?
 
Ok then. Thats the best I can do. lol
 
R92CP
R89C
Minolta
Both 908's
Sauber C9
 
A White/Blue Formula GT
Juan Montoya Nascar
Minolta
Toyota 7 Race Car

i'll trade you one of those for the prototype X1
 
anything i could buy you for 5.6 million CR?? Lime green FGT perhaps?
 
Did you still need a Pescaloro C60 Hybride?
 
20 mins left... keep em coming guys
 
All of the following:
F2007
F2010
FormulaGT
X1-S.Vettel
GT 1000 Ticket- you can combine this with the dupe trick to give yourself all those pescarolo race cars you want
 
All of the following:
F2007
F2010
FormulaGT
X1-S.Vettel
GT 1000 Ticket- you can combine this with the dupe trick to give yourself all those pescarolo race cars you want

So far... this is the best offer
 
I can send them all immediately as well, since I have my cars stored on various alt accounts too..
 
anything for 5.6 million cr and 10 chromes, or 8 chromes and 2 matt blacks??
 
ISF Racing Concept
F10
X1 vettel version
Formula GT
Nissan R89

currently at work but I have one of these, not sure which one
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04

I recently got it from the online rare car dealership - I believe it was the Judd

Also I am happy to grind for the Audi R8 Team Oreca that is currently in the online rare car dealership if you give me a few hours.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back