Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,726 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
XPLOSV
WTF! Since when was nobel in the game?
Was it mentioned somewhere in some sort of OFFICIAL context?

If so, thats awesome.

I never said Noble was in the game.
 
DRIFT GOD
even trucks ???

if so could you get a pic of a DODGE RAM with a wing for us ???

thanx bro 👍

I seriously doubt it.
 
MrktMkr1986
I never said Noble was in the game.
It might have sounded harsh but wasnt having a go at ya bud.

I was kinda suprised at hearing noble being in the game. I wish it was, they are a pretty cool car.
 
MrktMkr1986
One gear like a CVT behaves or 1 gear as in one DIRECT gear ratio? :confused:

It has one electric motor per wheel, no gears direct drive.
 
It's a shame that there isn't a Test Drive option available when you are shopping for a car. Sure, i could go to arcade mode or just buy it without the Mem card in the PS2 but a test mode would have been great.
 
Yea thatd be awesome, **** i would sleep better if there at least was an official release date stateside man. WOW.
 
Egghead
It's a shame that there isn't a Test Drive option available when you are shopping for a car. Sure, i could go to arcade mode or just buy it without the Mem card in the PS2 but a test mode would have been great.

Yeah. Because once you buy it and it drives like crap and you hate it you wasted your money and you still won't get your full money back.:grumpy: So you have to really get scientific with the weight and horsepower, or ps for you people in Japan.
 
Samberto
Some cars are ineligible for a wing. Unfortunately the RUFs are excluded.
You think hybriding could fix that? Just a thought....

Has anyone expanded the GT4.vol yet? It could probably use an inspection.
 
Egghead
It's a shame that there isn't a Test Drive option available when you are shopping for a car. Sure, i could go to arcade mode or just buy it without the Mem card in the PS2 but a test mode would have been great.

You know there was a test drive option in the first GT game on an early beta version. Odd why they wouldn't have used it, although I suppose it would spoil the experience of driving some of the fancy cars. :indiff:
 
hey egg head what happnes to those DB9 videos you pormised can you get some please
 
cobragt
I believe I have finally found real ingame replay shots of gt4 and not photomode pics :grumpy:


TV2005010207465000%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg

....
Can someone with the game confirm these are indeed ingame and not photomode? I dont have anything against photomode but I just want to see how the game ingame looks.

i got one of these cars now. did a 0-400m, and best i could do was 13.277 coz it skids so much even when not at full throttle :o
 
How does it sound and handle? Would it be possible for you to make a sound or video sample of the car?
 
Rohanmalvea
hey egg head what happnes to those DB9 videos you pormised can you get some please




egg head bro you there can you help me out a lil bit..thanks
 
cobragt
How does it sound and handle? Would it be possible for you to make a sound or video sample of the car?

sounds bloody awesome

handles like car that's meant to go around in circles in the same spot. :O
 
Rohanmalvea
egg head bro you there can you help me out a lil bit..thanks

He has no space left. He cannot find a host at the moment.
 
the monaro, f6 and falcon GT are awesome once they're slightly tuned :o

especially the f6 :D
 
theRukus
i got one of these cars now. did a 0-400m, and best i could do was 13.277 coz it skids so much even when not at full throttle :o
have u put on slick tires?
 
I wanted to see my dads new car and oldtimers in the game. They are not in the game. :(
 
Egghead
Strange car hehe. It only has 1 gear but it's really fast :)

And Santa got killed by a wire.
Egghead, how is the sound on that new logitech set of yours?

VET?
 
So is there any writeups about license test allready? I mean - which track, which car, and what you're supposed to do in each license?
 
I dont think a stock car just with a spoiler that isn't normally on the car will look any good. Stock rims will always look better anyway IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back