Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,727 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
cobragt
when I get gt4 and make enough money ingame, I'm gonna buy a black Rx7, put white wheels on it and put a white wing on it. Woot, gonna look like the X racer :D
http://image.i-bbs.sijex.net/bbs/gt4/1104682212734o.jpg
a wing needs to be on that m3
http://image.i-bbs.sijex.net/bbs/gt4/1104680236410o.jpg

i have a black RX7 with white wheels but black wing - second car i bought in the game :D

the easiest way to make money is to go into the special condition arena, then race the second rally and keep winning the toyota RSC. then sell it everytime u win it coz that car is worth 26mill :o
 
theRukus
i have a black RX7 with white wheels but black wing - second car i bought in the game :D

the easiest way to make money is to go into the special condition arena, then race the second rally and keep winning the toyota RSC. then sell it everytime u win it coz that car is worth 26mill :o
ruk, do me a favor man! Get a all white M3 with a black wing and black tires and show us it :D I remember seeing a pic of the tune shot and I notice a engine icon, what's in the engine section?
 
cobragt
ruk, do me a favor man! Get a all white M3 with a black wing and black tires and show us it :D

ok but later on as i'm damn sleepy and i just finally turned my ps2 off :D
 
So do you want me to host the video of nurb for you theRukus or is it already online?
 
live4speed
Whats with this all black Mazda 787B that Cobra linked before?
1104676535292o.jpg
WOAH!!!! How the hell do you get that? Is that the road version, is it a concept or test version, or was it edited in racing modification??? I JUST GOTTA KNOW!!!!
 
why you guys post that big pics here... instead of linking them? :yuck:
 
Hmmm, so we know there's at least two of the R8's in the game, I've seen a a yellow spoiler and red. That 787B is mighty badass, too.
 
The 787B could be a mock-up of an unliveried prototype... Certainly not the first time PD creates stuff. As far as I know, there were only 3 or 4 liveries for the 787B, none of which looked like that.
 
DRIFT GOD

I can't wait to get the game so I can figure out why and how the hell we can do that!
 
Well, it is winter you know, and Ski Jumps are very popular these days ... :D
 
Why are there tons of pics of cars flying? Is somethin not right with PD's physics system?
 
Yo guys one question... do you know a program that make's automaticly a html from a folder where i put pics on it?
I have about 220 pics of those Photomode pics...
So it would be cool if the program can do that...
just pick which pics i want to put on the server. And it makes a Html.
so that it is later something like that http://www.thrillinghill.com/gallery/Remko
or similar.
Im to laze to that thing now... whole homepage stuff :P

so that the people can maybe click onthe thumbnail and then they see the the big pic. ?
 
No, it's just the tracks I guess! Cars can fly... especially those pure sports cars!
 
how many cars are unlocked now ???
 
_3000GT
Yo guys one question... do you know a program that make's automaticly a html from a folder where i put pics on it?
I have about 220 pics of those Photomode pics...
So it would be cool if the program can do that...
just pick which pics i want to put on the server. And it makes a Html.
so that it is later something like that http://www.thrillinghill.com/gallery/Remko
or similar.
Im to laze to that thing now... whole homepage stuff :P

so that the people can maybe click onthe thumbnail and then they see the the big pic. ?

Infran View

http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Wow Mk1 GTi looking forward to driving that is the Mk6 GTi in game.

best photomode pic...evar! :)

yeah the mkVI is in. can't wait.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back