Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinigitt
remember the touring car mods for the european sedans and the accord and primera? or the one that made the toyota chaser look like a wide-bodied monster? oh, those were the days...

at least in Forza I can make my own. But it would be nice to do it with GT4's superior car models...

I'd trade photo-mode, b-spec mode, and the silly spoilers for racing mods. for every car. even the fiat panda.

Yep them were indeed the days :( And yeah I'd trade those 3 to have them back too.

Ofcourse, I'd rather be able to build my own race car, but like you I'd happily trade a few things for even the pre-selected body kits from past GT's to appear. And that wide bodied Chaser looked far better than it went, but I loved it all the same.

live4speed
Ofcourse, I'd rather be able to build my own race car, but like you I'd happily trade a few things for even the pre-selected body kits from past GT's to appear. And that wide bodied Chaser looked far better than it went, but I loved it all the same.

it handled like a pig on rollerskates.

I was playing the game in arcade mode, just trying my brand new Nismo in the Nurburgrin when I saw this old Nissan in white, it is the Nissan 240RS, it looked awsome, really really aggresive car, and I just realized that you cant buy it in GT Mode and you cant win it too, whats the problem with this car????????? you can only win the rally version, but not the normal version, and you cant even buy it, how can you get this car????? its really strange, not even in the used car lot..........

By the way, it sucks that you cant have 2 cars in the Las Vegas Drag strip.....

fabro_s
You cant compete with another car in the Las Vegas Drag Strip, yeah i Know it really sucks.....

How deceiving. I thought it would be called a drag strip so I could drag race other people. They should just call it the Las Vegas Test strip.
And I know you don't HAVE to race in a drag strip, but test strip just sounds more appropriate to me.

Can't you race it in 2 player? I don't care about not racing AI.

a6m5
Can't you even unlock it?

I have done 65% of the game, and everything has been unlocked in Arcade Mode, well thats what it seems, I have all the tracks according to Arcade Mode, and no Las Vegas Drag Strip, I really wanted to race against another car and compare times and power, I remember watching a video from SCEA when the Las Vegas Drag Strip was first revealed and there was a Nismo 400r against a Trial Celica both running, and also we have numerous photdrive shots of Vegas with the Saleen S7 and the Neon SRT4 so thats why this is really strange and also the other thing that is really weird is that the Las Vegas Drag Strip track has two lanes one for you and one for your opponent, and also each lane has two huge Digital timers in each lane that is counting your time, so why the hell if you have everything done for a 2 car battle, why cant another car race it??????????????? :indiff: :dunce: :scared: :ouch: :grumpy: :guilty: 👎

PD is not perfect, There good don't get me wrong! They just can't get the bugs out!

One lane Drag Racing is equivalent to Still no Drag Racing!!!:indiff:

so GT4 finally gets a dragstrip & now you can't even race another car on it? :lol:

Now I'm not a fan of drag racing (although some of the cars can be cool) but it was quite fun in Sega GT. Still in GT4 the car probably wouldn't get fidgety when the wheels span (I might be wrong?), atleast in a straight line which would make it more boring.

I remember drag racing my hopelessly overpowered Merc 190 Cosworth in Sega GT, it simply didn't have the grip...

these forums are depressing me. a drag strip that doesnt let you actually drag race against someone? :dunce:

This reminds me of the GT2. Before GT2 was released, my friend told me that, there was going to be a drag strip in it. All I found was an R33 & Silvia(I think) drag cars, and no drag strip! We still have no drag racing in arcade mode :yuck:

wtf is this about i saw screenshots of 2 cars side by side on a dragstrip earlier when they first confirmed that gt4 had a strip wtf, they took it out of the game?

they'll probably but it in the PAL release :dunce:

AdrenalineSRX
wtf is this about i saw screenshots of 2 cars side by side on a dragstrip earlier when they first confirmed that gt4 had a strip wtf, they took it out of the game?

I really dont see why they added this drag strip and didnt let you race other cars? even in screenshots and videos it shows racing on this strip. There must be a way too race others, if not then its completly crap and a waste of time

All this makes the pal launch seem even farther away!

AdrenalineSRX

What else are they doing there for 2 months, I hope it's not ALL about putting 12 extra cars in it. I think that, eventually, PAL will be a much, much better game than the Japanese or Chinese version, because two months has to be well worth the waiting :)

They convert the game to PAL format, thats why all games made in Japan come out later than in Japan because they have to change it for it to work in Europe.

hopefully they wont screw up stuff in the conversion. like the little things they messed up in gt3 :) Guess we will find out soon!!!

live4speed
They convert the game to PAL format, thats why all games made in Japan come out later than in Japan because they have to change it for it to work in Europe.

anybody remember the stuff about a simultaneous worldwide release? :lol:

This may be the wrong thread, but this is for someone who has GT4: Can you confirm if there is a no-spoiler option? I know that you can put spoilers on cars, but if a car has a spoiler already, is there an option to 'take it off?'

I hpe so......and are there only 2 D1 cars on theeir or were those not included in the Japanese and Chinese ver

amd what is this PAL

There is 3 D1 cars in GT4, the Silvia, Skyline and RX-7 (older model).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back