Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinigitt
this is what I was thinking about.

Fairlady Z (Option Stream Tuner '04)

nevermind.

Option Streem Tuner is not a D1 car......it was designed for the Silver state time race(300km top speed race....the first one was totaled in a accident)

SO the 7 is a FC...sweet......hows the tunnig for the game is it more indebth than the last

Drift-Kid
Option Streem Tuner is not a D1 car......it was designed for the Silver state time race(300km top speed race....the first one was totaled in a accident)

SO the 7 is a FC...sweet......hows the tunnig for the game is it more indebth than the last

that's why I said nevermind. It certainly looks flamboyant enough to be a drift car though (it is the yellow one with the funny looking nose, right?)

wrx sti0402
This may be the wrong thread, but this is for someone who has GT4: Can you confirm if there is a no-spoiler option? I know that you can put spoilers on cars, but if a car has a spoiler already, is there an option to 'take it off?'
No option to remove OEM Spoilers, You can remove aftermarket spoilers though!

No option to remove OEM Spoilers, You can remove aftermarket spoilers though!

Thanks for clearing that up, HYBRIDLVR. I'm new to GTP and it's nice to know that your questions can be answered without a "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!" reply. :)

wrx sti0402
Thanks for clearing that up, HYBRIDLVR. I'm new to GTP and it's nice to know that your questions can be answered without a "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!" reply. :)

The use search reply usually happens when people start new threads to ask a common question.

Welcome to GTPlanet.

wrx sti0402
No problem, Glad to help!👍

VIPERGTSR01
The use search reply usually happens when people start new threads to ask a common question.

I was under the impression that the moderators reviewed and evaluated each new thread that is submitted, in order to determine whether or not they were worthy of even being posted for general viewing.

They do now but thats only a very recent thing, before you could make a new thread as and when you wanted and if it wasn't a good one or on topic a mod would delete it when it was noticed.

Not only sick, also a big load to the server, I advise the moderators to close this thread, not like there are many questions unanswered anymore.

HYBRIDLVR
You can put Spoilers on the Trucks, Looks like the Nascar series! 👍

can you get pics to prove this bro ???

i watched ZERO play on MSN and the only truck that he could put a spoiler on was a CHEVEROLET SSR.

DRIFT GOD
can you get pics to prove this bro ???

i watched ZERO play on MSN and the only truck that he could put a spoiler on was a CHEVEROLET SSR.
My new computer doesn't have a video capture card, Yet! I will have one by the end of the week, I put the Spoiler on Immediately after you asked the question on the same truck, You can only install it on one Porche also! It worked on the first truck I tried, I should of posted truck instead of trucks!

EDIT: (((Studying Photo Mode, I forgot that it only requires a USB connection!)))

What about Drifting? Is there any Drifting modes or tell us Drift fans what it's liiike!!
Sorry for the huge font...but this was asked way earlier, one of the first questions and still nothing about Drifting has been answered to my knowledge and I think I've read this whole thread....so please....what's the situation with Drifting?! :scared:

How has nothing about drifting been confirmed when pretty much all of GT4's content has been revealed over these pages, we have a full car list, full track list, full events list, take a look and work it out. If no drift competitions are mentioned in thoes, there is none. Search and ye shal find.

There's no reason to font that big, It's kinda rude! Like SHOUTING!!! The cars do drift much better in gt4 with major Driver control, But there's no Drifting Challenges or races in the Japanese version of GT4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back