Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,716 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revolution 909
I read somewhere that it's the Select button now, just like the GTA games.
I heard that too...
 
Whats the number of cars can you gt4 owners count ......................as the cars which are unlocked.............are they adding up to 700 near there
 
maskrider could you do the aussie cars next?
thankyou regardless for the other pics
 
Hey I made it in less time than I thought. It slowed down a bit after I left.

Any pics of the C6, Mustang, 80s Camaro, or SRT/10 Ram/Viper?

Thanks again fellas!
 
Last time i played GTA it was the circle button for nos..ho well who caresa abot GTA. lol
 
Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Belgian and Spanish cars done.
 
3rdgenracerX
GTChampion, The NOS can be used on any race track and yes it will be an advantage for those whom are using it. Though with being able to blow an engine this might hinder people from using it too much.

I'm hoping that NOS (outside of the drag strip) not only destroys the engine, but also is counted as such an "advantage" that you recieve zero points for the race. :)

It better well be banned from online, too, when the time comes. Can you imagine some n00b totally screwing up a genuine race by running NOS?
 
i head there is a car similar to ferrai but its not ferrai and it also kinds of looks like a lamborgini does anyone have a pic
 
Rohanmalvea
i head there is a car similar to ferrai but its not ferrai and it also kinds of looks like a lamborgini does anyone have a pic


Cizeta Moroder V16T. Again, you'll find a picture on Maskrider's website.
 
could you please post a pic of your evo?:)
 
Thanks for the link matthsv56

that 88 Camaro is some custom car I want a real production car. Didn't see the new Mustang though.
 
Makedrider dude you desirve a gold medal for posting all the cars!
 
ZROC
Hey I made it in less time than I thought. It slowed down a bit after I left.

Any pics of the C6, Mustang, 80s Camaro, or SRT/10 Ram/Viper?

Thanks again fellas!
The 80's Camaro should be the 88 Iroc-z Concept car "its actually an 87 Iroc-z, thats been modified with a molded spoiler, reverse opening rear hatch and 91-91 Z28/RS ground effects" Mechanically its all 87'
Irocz.jpg
 
Yeah I know I've seen pictures of the real thing. It's not a bad lookin car but I was hoping for a normal production IROC say like my 86 in the driveway. Ahhwell :(
 
DRIFT GOD
awesome 👍

american cars next please lol !!!
👍 👍
 
I knew tht car was in there i just havent seen it yet in GT4 grapcs until now..awsome :)
 
I'm kinda let down by the huge amount of trucks in the game... I could understand the sportier models, but the Honda Element?
 
Chaser or Maskrider... heard any news if a saved game from a Asian/Chinese GT4 will work on a JPN GT4???
 
gtplanet for further GT4 discussion:

server: irc.enterthegame.com

channel: #gtplanet

note: u need an irc client. u can get one at www.mirc.com
 
I see the 05' Ford GT but not the Mustang

Maskrider the gallery is awesome!
 
PunkRock
I'm kinda let down by the huge amount of trucks in the game... I could understand the sportier models, but the Honda Element?
I totally agree. Sometimes it seems like the game is going in a different direction :crazy:
 
My Bad I didn't know you could scroll over!

Hell! Now I see it thanks a lot man!
 
PunkRock
I'm kinda let down by the huge amount of trucks in the game... I could understand the sportier models, but the Honda Element?
Hummm i havent seen a huge amount ...but i know what you mean..maybe theres a use for them? there is a truck only race hoplfully for them.
 
GTchampion
I have kinda a stupid question....if the NOS botton is R1...what is change view?

Its Select... but you can always reconfigure your controller... like I have my shifting on L1 and R1...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back