Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,718 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are the soundtrack will change before the game comes to American shores. Each Region typically gets it's own soundtrack.

As far as the resolution thing goes.. bear in mind that most of us just don't care... it's a neat feature and all, but I'd wager that only a small percentage of users here own HDTV's, the rest of us have normal run-of-the-mill televisions, and we're going to be playing 480i regardless.
 
Finally, the first thing I'll do when I get the game is disable that soundtrack...

Really nice pictures, maskrider. My hat's off to you for doing all that for the community. 👍
 
I stared doing that with GT3 casue its just so old and i dont wanna hear those songs anymore.lol
 
PunkRock
Finally, the first thing I'll do when I get the game is disable that soundtrack...

I hear what you're saying, the real music are those engine sounds but I'm guessing that I'll leave the music on until it starts to repetetive.
 
Can we please get a track list? I'm having heaps of problems getting on since the server is overloaded right now!

And chaser_fan, you are demi-god up there with Kaz and the boys (and girls) from PD. The number of peple who are gonna be envious of you ...!
 
Jedi2016
Chances are the soundtrack will change before the game comes to American shores. Each Region typically gets it's own soundtrack.

As far as the resolution thing goes.. bear in mind that most of us just don't care... it's a neat feature and all, but I'd wager that only a small percentage of users here own HDTV's, the rest of us have normal run-of-the-mill televisions, and we're going to be playing 480i regardless.

There's no chance of the soundtrack being changed, they have some huge names in the music industry in there. If Maskrider doesn't do it first (or done it already), I'll scan the music credits from the instruction manual when I get home.
 
Revolution 909
I hear what you're saying, the real music are those engine sounds but I'm guessing that I'll leave the music on until it starts to repetetive.

da da di da da are you gonna go my way da da di da da... :sly:
 
I dont think he can becasue it takes a while to unlock them all...
 
like the sound of the engines and the wind at high speeds... music is for the disco.
 
Guess whos back !
 
I always turn off the music in GT3 the same will be done in GT4 :D
 
Do you race?
Can we please get a track list? I'm having heaps of problems getting on since the server is overloaded right now!

And chaser_fan, you are demi-god up there with Kaz and the boys (and girls) from PD. The number of peple who are gonna be envious of you ...!

Thanks, but I think the credit should really go to 1twojay and Maskrider for all there effort in giving you the pics you crave! I only wish I had a capture card. Ooh! Idea for a new charity! :D
 
chaser fan, what are your thoughts about the influance of the nitro, is it an unfair advantage?
 
sennafreak
chaser fan, what are your thoughts about the influance of the nitro, is it an unfair advantage?
Yeah i want to know about that too...is it a little unfair?
 
Any chance of shooting a pic of the Lancer Evo VI TME on the steel wheels? :dopey:
 
I have kinda a stupid question....if the NOS botton is R1...what is change view?
 
hey can someone please post the pic of aston martin DB9 from the game thanks
 
could you please post a pic of your T.M.E EVO
 
Rohanmalvea
hey can someone please post the pic of aston martin DB9 from the game thanks

Just check Maskrider's gallery, you'll find what you're looking for.
 
Rohanmalvea
hey can someone please post the pic of aston martin DB9 from the game thanks
It's in maskrider's gallery 👍
EDIT: damn you beat me by less than a minute :)
 
GTchampion
I have kinda a stupid question....if the NOS botton is R1...what is change view?

I read somewhere that it's the Select button now, just like the GTA games.
 
GTChampion, The NOS can be used on any race track and yes it will be an advantage for those whom are using it. Though with being able to blow an engine this might hinder people from using it too much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back