Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the Chinese Asian version came out today? it seems like liksang have not sent mine yet, maybe tomorrow I hope : )?

vipersan
sinner: GT3 or GT4P ? that's interesting. And is that from 100% game or maybe less too? And do you get any licenses also for that?

In GT4P you have points system - does that have any effect? What kind of (more points more money or licenses?)?

Still also hoping to see list of cars available for 1mio Cr to start the game with.

Thanks for all the info!

not too sure cuz I have both saves on my memcard... but the dialogue box had a japanese message with 10,000,000 in it... so naturally I pressed "OK"... free money... licenses... well after doing the 10mn cred thing, my licenses didn't change... still have to earn em...

This thread OWNS !

Good job to those who provided pics 👍
And can someone get a picture of a Saxo, with exhaust flame, going down the bumpy part of the Seattle track ?....

all I gotta say is all you guys suck ass... waste my time. If your gonna make useless posts go to the damn chat... :rolleyes:

The359
For those keeping track, we're up to 634 confirmed cars in the game, with some Tuner cars and used cars coming, as well as hidden and obviously unknown prize cars...

Many prize cars are allready available , but don't have a price tag. Do you think there would be pricecars that are totally unknown when starting the game?

Bloody hell thats a whole lot of info right there. Took me about four hours to read all this from page 1. And now i still have maskriders gallery.... GREAT WORK YOU PEOPLE WITH THE GAME!! Quite easily the best thread ive seen on this site since i first found gtp about 3 months ago.

PjotrStroganov
Many prize cars are allready available , but don't have a price tag. Do you think there would be pricecars that are totally unknown when starting the game?

Yes, because I don't see any Mazda/Holden roadpacer yet and Holden said it might be somewhere in the game :0. Aside from that, yeah! there should be heaps of cars that are prize only, just think about all the gold medal license cars that were in the other GT's for a start plus the used cars etc etc

Can I just say that today I got home at 2am and couldnt go to sleep until I saw all the new info on GT4 . It's now 7am and all I can say is dam. I love that game oh and thanks to everybody . who takes some time to share all this info with us dum suckas who dont have the game. Thank god I dont have to work manana.

If you guys missed this site earlier you should really check it out. It has some great and some not so great photomode pictures, such as:

nicefrog
Yes, because I don't see any Mazda/Holden roadpacer yet and Holden said it might be somewhere in the game :0. Aside from that, yeah! there should be heaps of cars that are prize only, just think about all the gold medal license cars that were in the other GT's for a start plus the used cars etc etc

you might be right yes. Also only the marcos mini is available while the mantara(the car most people link to marcos) isn't available at start. Very possible for that car to be available later.

Vette_Drift
OHHH...MY FAV 90' CORVETTE ZR-1 IS THERE!!! :D:D:D:D

Thnx alot Maskrider for your wonderful pics!! 👍 ;)

: ) Best Corvette ever made too, I've seen so many cars on my need to buy list, lucky the ones I want are fairly cheap.

I need the Turbo Buick since my old Commdore runs the same engine minus turbo, but I often think about a turbo for it : ), 302 Camaro, Commdore SS, Monaro, GT Falcon, De Lorean, Dodge Ram :P. The 440 Charger, The Hemi Charger, GT Mustang, 427 Cobra, Nissan/Datsun 1600 haha!, The 440 Baracuda and the Superbird and the Old GTO. Those should get keep me happy for a while then when I get serious I'll have a Race spec Supra. Only a few more sleeps :D

ALPHA
If you guys missed this site earlier you should really check it out. It has some great and some not so great photomode pictures, such as:

http://image.i-bbs.sijex.net/bbs/gt4/1104231229589o.jpg]http://img133.exs.cx/img133/8735/rx8lm5tl.jpg

[url]http://image.i-bbs.sijex.net/bbs/gt4/1104232680829o.jpg][/url][IMG]http://img133.exs.cx/img133/1900/drifto0hv.jpg[/QUOTE]

To all the people who consider Photomode a gimmick.

I know that I will spend quite a bit of time there.

Alpha, those photo mode pictures are cool, I didn't realise it was going to have blury pictures in the replay if you had a slow shutter speed, very sneaky, looks like it will be a great way to waste some hours :)

OMG

This is the fastest growing thread in existance.Yesterday 12 pages,now 54.

No wonder the forums were down so much.
Thanks everyone for sharing the good stuff.Much appreciated. 👍

wongb18c
When is this coming for the United States... I wish I could fly to Japan and buy a copy right now.

if u have US$80, you can buy it now and get it delivered in the next few days through UPS from www.play-asia.com

just bought my copy a few hours ago and the status already changed to 'order shipped'.

Samberto
This thread would be forty odd pages shorter without all of the off topic bollocks. Please show some restraint…

Ok, this is late, but that post was so ****ing tasteless, since you quoted someone mentioning the tsunami disaster. You are an idiot.

theRukus
if u have US$80, you can buy it now and get it delivered in the next few days through UPS from www.play-asia.com

just bought my copy a few hours ago and the status already changed to 'order shipped'.

I placed my order at PlayAsia last Sunday and it is still in "preparing order" status. I thought they'd work in a "first come, first served" basis!

How are people copying Photo Mode pics to their PCs? Can you use a USB pen drive with the game? As they are selling GT4 ones on the sony site.

Great thread. Many thanks to all the people who have contributed to it, just read pages 10 -54... so much info to take in.

I just personally would like to see an official track list since that hasn't been put on here if that is possible - although this might be difficult since some are locked, but thanks again.

👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back