Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang me too! Good topic!! I love it. Is there a Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec C in the game?

EDIT: Never mind, yay!
tmkt01-STi_SpecC.jpg

Haha... "Please copy the picture and host on your own space". Nice touch maskrider 👍

All of these pics, and the accompanying info, are fantastic. I'm tempted to make an order over at play-asia, but I'm going to wait to get a more concrete NA release date. If it is indeed March, I'll go the import route.

Hey!

Some un-answered questions for people with the game

1. Do the cars get visibly dirty? There is a car wash again, just like in GT3, but does it actually do anything?

2. Any wet weather tracks like the pics seen from photomode that you can actually race on?

3. Anything interesting or special about the tracks on offer? Anything that makes the tracks interactive like birds flying, leaves blowing? etc etc? Rolling clouds, time change from day 2 night? I am assuming that will be included if theres the rumoured 24 hr Le Mans race.

Thanks, and I hope these haven't been covered before.

JamieD
Hey!

Some un-answered questions for people with the game

1. Do the cars get visibly dirty? There is a car wash again, just like in GT3, but does it actually do anything?

2. Any wet weather tracks like the pics seen from photomode that you can actually race on?

3. Anything interesting or special about the tracks on offer? Anything that makes the tracks interactive like birds flying, leaves blowing? etc etc? Rolling clouds, time change from day 2 night? I am assuming that will be included if theres the rumoured 24 hr Le Mans race.

Thanks, and I hope these haven't been covered before.

1. Yes, your car will look shiny

2. Yes

3. Real signs in city tracks. Crowd noise

Can you tell me if the Audi RS6 shifts like the SL500, SL55 or S-Type-R in GT Prologue or GTC ?? I mean the smooth autobox like transissions.

And how is the V8 Biturbo sound? :D
Better than the lame sound in GTC?

Really can't wait to drive this car :)

When i left this page last night there were only 9 pages now i have to catch up on another 45+. :scared:
see you in a few hours!

THE_MaKrUs
photomode rocks :)

i dont know why some people hate it.
Some people hate it because they think that the manpower used to make it had better been spent on the online more or something else they'd like to see.

@ the guys complaining all the time: in my opinion we should be satisfied with what we have and not always think of the things we want. GT4 will be one of the best racing games of all time, and that's that. If you don't like some feature, don't use it and stop whining.

Cheers,
the Interceptor

TBH i think photomode looks pretty fun, I really CAN NOT WAIT for Gt4 XD XD. Sigh and PLEASE multiplayer info, I need to know what ya can do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back