Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,670 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
VipFREAK
i bet this is record...
maskrider thks for your pics and stuff.
keep it coming...
can you upload a pic of bmw´s m3
THE DRIVE OF YOUR LIFE.
 
what´s about about the ultimate ring tool, the ruf yellowbird :dopey: :)
 
maskrider
caterham-fireblade.jpg
:drool:
 
Cant buy the Delta HF only win it surprising :confused:
 
Is the Audi A4 DTM included???? Please post a screen, I would be very happy
 
Well Saab would have be nice, but I'm happy with Volvo ;) The Caterham should be pretty fun to drive, my uncles got a Westfield with a highly tuned Escort engine in & it goes like stink! & is rather tail happy... (Gets about 12 mpg or something stupid too :lol: ).

<cough> Anyone mind confirming whether there are any other Volvos than the 240 GLT Estate/S60 T5? :)
 
multiple users
Please, please, please so me a picture of yadda yadda yadda

maskrider
That's all for tonight, guys. Got to sleep, very tired.

:rolleyes:
 
T5-R
Well Saab would have be nice, but I'm happy with Volvo ;) The Caterham should be pretty fun to drive, my uncles got a Westfield with a highly tuned Escort engine in & it goes like stink! & is rather tail happy... (Gets about 12 mpg or something stupid too :lol: ).

<cough> Anyone mind confirming whether there are any other Volvos than the 240 GLT Estate/S60 T5? :)

yes. my appetite for more volvos must be sated. or ignored. depending on the outcome.
 
maskrider
That's all for tonight, guys. Got to sleep, very tired.

Thank you :)


PS: Damn!!! the right term is Evoluzione :guilty: and we lost 2 hp :indiff:
 
Yeah! the Ibiza Cupra '04 was in.

Thanks maskrider 👍
 
I remember calling Seat a long ago when the logo was shown for .2 seconds in one of the GT4P bonus endings.

I'd like to see the 76 GTi just for the heck of it :)
 
WHAT?

Being italian I have to point the fact that Lancia Delta "Evolutione" is wrong. It should be "Evoluzione". Z and not T.

Also I hope they've fixed "Citta di aria"... that should really be "Città d'Aria" or "Città di Aria" if it is being poetic... maybe the PAL version will correct these, hopefully.

The same applies for Nurburgring. It's either Nuerburgring or Nürburgring, not Nurburgring. :grumpy:
 
Are these new? I've never seen them before so they're getting posted. :D

gt4cobra1oz.jpg

gt4mazda6cj.jpg

gt4honda9ke.jpg

gt4snow4xm.jpg

gt4tankcar2nb.jpg
 
Please just one land rover for the359 to confirm 1 car from em :).

New to me.
 
Aston Martin, Jaguar and MG pics/info please oh wonderful person?
 
SHIRAKAWA Akira
WHAT?

Being italian I have to point the fact that Lancia Delta "Evolutione" is wrong. It should be "Evoluzione". Z and not T.

Also I hope they've fixed "Citta di aria"... that should really be "Città d'Aria" or "Città di Aria" if it is being poetic... maybe the PAL version will correct these, hopefully.

The same applies for Nurburgring. It's either Nuerburgring or Nürburgring, not Nurburgring. :grumpy:

I'll just be glad if it isn't filled with gibberish Engrish translations. Minor spelling errors will just fly by me.
 
Its really a fighter plane.
 
SHIRAKAWA Akira
WHAT?

Being italian I have to point the fact that Lancia Delta "Evolutione" is wrong. It should be "Evoluzione". Z and not T.

Also I hope they've fixed "Citta di aria"... that should really be "Città d'Aria" or "Città di Aria" if it is being poetic... maybe the PAL version will correct these, hopefully.

And I hope that the "nonsense" inscription "Dio lo benedice" on the starting grid will change in "Dio la Benedica" :)
 
DRIFT GOD
if im not mistaken that is one of JAY LENO's cars ;)

for some reason that pic looks cel-shaded. Maybe I'm just on crack.
 
hell ya, the BLITZ 4-DOOR R34 👍
 
SHIRAKAWA Akira
WHAT?

Being italian I have to point the fact that Lancia Delta "Evolutione" is wrong. It should be "Evoluzione". Z and not T.

Also I hope they've fixed "Citta di aria"... that should really be "Città d'Aria" or "Città di Aria" if it is being poetic... maybe the PAL version will correct these, hopefully.

The same applies for Nurburgring. It's either Nuerburgring or Nürburgring, not Nurburgring. :grumpy:

Argh don't say that! Else SCEE will take another 2/3 months to translate it :lol:
 
Is that one dude wearing a WWII paratrooper helmet?
 
Hey, do the cars have horns . . can you flash your brights?
How much credit do you start with. . can I buy more than Daihatsu Hijet? BTW is that POS in GT4?
 
Gee I hope there are no Something Awful goons lurking here because they are VERY SILLY PEOPLE.

That is all.
 
sorry guys i was out for a bit. If two people are up for testing drop me a line on msn or on irc (efnet #xlink) and i'll gladly walk you through the setup proces
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back