Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,685 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
illegal
Wasn't that the one that did a 360° flip on Le Mans?



Nope your way off.....it was the Mercedes Benz CLR that did that amazing flip....but did not land it......:lol:.... :sly:
 
eddieturner2002
Is the Nissan Silvia/200SX S14 Kouki in? It has been in all the past GT's but it's not mentioned anywhere on the GT website nor have I seen a screenshot of it.

eddieturner2002
It was mentioned somewhere that you'd have to ask your question 50 times before it'd get noticed. 48 more to go.

47 more times to go. Can someone just please confirm this?
 
vipersan
the flip was done by mclaren CLK GTR twice and by a porsche GT1 once .. or something like that ...


It was a Mercedes CLR. The 911 GT1 did it at Road Atlanta, a year before, during the ALMS race.
 
PunkRock
It was a Mercedes CLR. The 911 GT1 did it at Road Atlanta, a year before, during the ALMS race.


Am I bad or what???.... :sly: beat ya by secs....
 
Anyone who ordered from Play-asia still says "Preparing Order"? I ordered mine quite while ago plus $20 ups shipping but it still says "Preparing Order" while I here other people who just ordered says "Order shipped" already...what is going on with this?
 
right! I wasn't sure if it happened in LeMans ... tnx for correction :)
 
Hiroke
I'm just nitpicking now. But I noticed the Evo VIII MR has the rims from the standard GSR, instead of the 14-spoke rims that I believe is the correct rims. Is this just a mistake?

Yep, they made a mistake. They put the Enkei wheels instead of BBS (MR one).
 
OK is the full Le Mans circuit in the game (The one used for the 24hours with the Mulsanne straight, Arnage, Porsche Curves etc) (Seeing as my seperate thread was closed I'll pile it in with everything else in this monster thread)
 
ewitspaul
Anyone who ordered from Play-asia still says "Preparing Order"? I ordered mine quite while ago plus $20 ups shipping but it still says "Preparing Order" while I here other people who just ordered says "Order shipped" already...what is going on with this?

yeah mine still says that too, but i got free global shipping. i'm sure it'll ship in a couple days who knows.. ;-) later-
 
Thanks for the point, PunkRock. Glad to see you around, too.

Are the proper BBS wheels for the Lancer MR available in the wheel shop? That'd be a consolation.
 
Speaking of wheels, anyone with the game noticed anything new?
 
WOW! this thread is the fastest-growing i´ve ever seen!!! :scared:
well look at this:
Image_mazda_16.jpg

coool!!! :dopey: u can buy the 787B in GT4!!!...a very, very fast car indeed(for those who are afraid of "not-winning" in the Pro-championchips!!!)

and have u seen this little baby here???
Image_mercedesbenz_08.jpg

weeeeeeyy THE SLR!!! :dopey:
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WANNA THAT GAME!!!!
...well i can look the intro but in a stopping, frustating way....i don´t see a vid but some pics just very fast moved!!!!! :ouch: MUSH...
hope there will be a better version of the intro
 
HondaKid86
Thanks for the point, PunkRock. Glad to see you around, too.

Are the proper BBS wheels for the Lancer MR available in the wheel shop? That'd be a consolation.

I don't know. But it needs to have those wheels. It's lighter.
 
GT-One Lover
...well i can look the intro but in a stopping, frustating way....i don´t see a vid but some pics just very fast moved!!!!! :ouch: MUSH...
hope there will be a better version of the intro
That version is quite good.. Try with the latest version of Koepis XviD codec, worked for me...
 
for those that can't get the video to work, try this

get divx player. but don't use it to open the downloaded video. go to windows media player and file > open. divx player somehow install plugin for WMP to play avi.

hope this helps
 
Eddy5
OK is the full Le Mans circuit in the game (The one used for the 24hours with the Mulsanne straight, Arnage, Porsche Curves etc) (Seeing as my seperate thread was closed I'll pile it in with everything else in this monster thread)

Check your pm's - sent you a link to track layouts. It's the chicaned-mulsanne version.

http://www.granturismo.no/gran_turi.../gt4_tracks.php
 
GT-One Lover
WOW! this thread is the fastest-growing i´ve ever seen!!! :scared:
well look at this:
Image_mazda_16.jpg

coool!!! :dopey: u can buy the 787B in GT4!!!...a very, very fast car indeed(for those who are afraid of "not-winning" in the Pro-championchips!!!)

and have u seen this little baby here???
Image_mercedesbenz_08.jpg

weeeeeeyy THE SLR!!! :dopey:
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WANNA THAT GAME!!!!
...well i can look the intro but in a stopping, frustating way....i don´t see a vid but some pics just very fast moved!!!!! :ouch: MUSH...
hope there will be a better version of the intro

Oh my!
**runs off to change pants**
 
Wow, just read all 1368 posts, took me several hours, one thing that i noticed earlier (i think post 688) was a mention of racing modification by chaser_fan. Looking at the pictures of tune shops, I can recognize most icons (suspension, brakes, drivetrain etc.) but the last one is the outline of a car, is that racing modification?
 
Flerbizky
That version is quite good.. Try with the latest version of Koepis XviD codec, worked for me...
wow! :dunce: i just looked some picson a page switched back and there were 3 posts more!!! W---o---W!!!!!!!!!
any links for XviD???
...i can´t forget the SLR and must think of A TUNED VERSION OF THE SLR!!!! :dopey: 👍 :) ...with an beautiful carbon rearwing ready-steady for Le Mans!!! :sly:
 
The RAID-5 array of the server where gt4cars pictures resides has just degraded and then looks like one more drive is dead.

Bad things happen in a row, ha ha ! How lucky I am !

The pictures and the gallery and my site and my e-mail will not be available until I fix that tomorrow.

See ya.
 
nice backfire!! shame about the lo-res wing...
 

Attachments

  • flash.jpg
    flash.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 334
Dew
nice backfire!! shame about the lo-res wing...

Yeah :indiff: , I guess they have to do some "poly-waisting" :sly: somewhere to allow stuff like backfire
 
Sorry if someone has already requested this or it has been posted, I search this thread and the GT4 board and found no pics.

I just looked through the Japan GT4 car list and found one surprise I hadn't seen before.

The Audi A4 DTM "Red Bull" 2004. Can someone post a screen shot of this car or tell me which of the many picture sites may have it. I've poured over 4 of them and no go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back