Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,685 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up and I wanted to see the screens of all the cars available and I cant it seems like the page is not working, pls help me!!!! =(
 
Is it still 5 AI cars you race against?(Or can you race against more?)there whas rumours about 8 cars at the startinggrid(7 AI cars and yourself then) :dopey:
 
Dew
nice backfire!! shame about the lo-res wing...

bleh...that picture showed some bad graphics. Super-lowres wing, low poly-body and the ugly exhaust-flames :(
 
Audi DTM is on maskrider's site, I've seen it there.

Unfortunately for maskrider the server is not working anmore.

maskrider: too bad. thanks a lot for all the work so far!
 
kensei
Sorry if someone has already requested this or it has been posted, I search this thread and the GT4 board and found no pics.

I just looked through the Japan GT4 car list and found one surprise I hadn't seen before.

The Audi A4 DTM "Red Bull" 2004. Can someone post a screen shot of this car or tell me which of the many picture sites may have it. I've poured over 4 of them and no go.

It's in the GT intro video if you want to see it in motion. :)
 
Revolution 909
It's in the GT intro video if you want to see it in motion. :)
Here it comes :dopey:
 

Attachments

  • audi_11_001.jpg
    audi_11_001.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 200
den brakke
the pics are working again.

Both the old and the new ones still seem to be down for me.
when did you last check?
 
**** video!!!! i can´t watch it in a " watchable" way!!!!!....sound and video doesn´t simply match!!!...the song is over but the film still goes on!!!!! what´s this!? *help*
 
GTXLR
Both the old and the new ones still seem to be down for me.
when did you last check?
3 minutes ago on the previous page here. On the site they are also down for me. :indiff:
 
i really dont know how u ppl are having these problems.. it just worked!
 
Have another stupid question!!!Is MOTORSPORT LAND in the game???
 
Can someone please tell me whether the Nissan Silvia/200SX S14 `95 -`98 is in the game please? If yes a screenshot would be greatly appreciated.
 
Yeah I'm having that. Playing in DivX.
what u think im lookin with??...WMP is worse than DivX!! :crazy:
...what to do guys?...download again???i already have this XviD, too and it doesn´t just work!!!!!!!*help*
 
GT-One Lover
i can´t watch it in a " watchable" way!!!!!....sound and video doesn´t simply match!!!
if you are referring to the GT4 intro seqeunce (NTSC-J version), one solution is to install the latest XviD codec and things should work fine. i am hosting the intro on my site (see a few posts above) and it looks and sounds fine throughout.

EDIT: the XviD decoder consists of three files on Windows -- xvid.ax, xvidcore.dll and xvidvfw.dll -- and should be residing in the c:\windows\system32 directory. the latest version of the XviD that i know of is 1.x
 
That intro is hot! :drool:

And we finally see Le Mans... I think, I'm sure... :dopey:
 
GT-One Lover
what u think im lookin with??...WMP is worse than DivX!! :crazy:
...what to do guys?...download again???i already have this XviD, too and it doesn´t just work!!!!!!!*help*


WMP10 worked for me sweet full screen, smooth as a baby straight away.

Auto-motive gaming Pornography! :)
 
imagine the CLK-GTR #2 at de la sarthe!!!...oh not flip again(ok it´s not the SAME car as the CLR but just imagine:>)!!!!
 
I assume they are launching of the side banking there.
They cant be getting that high off the curbs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back