Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,670 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did see one it was in someones album he linked.
Heres the pic it's the 2004 colours.
 
can it be switched to english? care to torrent it? what bmw's are in it?
 
Hey punk - I sure hope so...that was my car of choice in GT3...I have put plenty of miles on that bad boy.
 
It was a Vertigo race car with about 900 hp ! :crazy:

EDIT : oh I'm late, so many messages is so little time
 
PunkRock
Did I hallucinate a yellow Gillet Vertigo somewhere? I swear I've seen a picture, and now I can't find it anywhere.

Everyone here should take a deep breath, go outside and play in the snow, or in the sand, and leave the 2 or 3 guys that have the game fully enjoy it.

You talking about her?
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1784edit.jpg
    IMGP1784edit.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 64
Can anyone post pics of the Audi's in the game?? RS4 ,RS6??!

And does the RS6 have shifting like the SL500, SL55, S-Type R etc... in GTP and Concept? And how is the sound? :)

A video of the RS6 would make my waiting a lot easier 💡!!

Thanx already for the one who can show me ( us)
 
PunkRock
Did I hallucinate a yellow Gillet Vertigo somewhere? I swear I've seen a picture, and now I can't find it anywhere.

Everyone here should take a deep breath, go outside and play in the snow, or in the sand, and leave the 2 or 3 guys that have the game fully enjoy it.

IMGP1784edit.jpg


IRL they don't have 910 hp thouh.
 
Yep he was what with that 910Ps anyway, the cars in the showroom so it can't be tuned.
 
Specs on that Gillet Vertigo... 910PS? Someone must've tuned that :o

[edit] ok, I'm clearly not the only one thinking the same.
 
let them PLAY it? nah, what kinda madness is that? they should be relaying ever tiny detail to us poor s**ts who wont get to play it for 3 months

Edit - god that was so late
 
Oh my god....i can see gt4 menu image burn-in on my plasma now.... :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
 
In few hours there will be an incredible load of GT4 pics and videos!
 
Drifter K, what could be so special about drifting in GT4?
 
illegal
Specs on that Gillet Vertigo... 910PS? Someone must've tuned that :o
Indeed, the ones in the belcar only have 400 HP. This seems to be a "Waalse" (cant translate that) Car.
 
Please can we have some info on Aston, Bentley, Jaguar and MG?
 
"Wallonian" maybe, dunno :D
 
illegal
"Wallonian" maybe, dunno :D
jep :D It has RTBF sponsoring on it and i didn't see that car in the Belcar this year. So i guess it run's in an other championship.
 
Guy's I know your trying to help, but how many times do you need to link the pic of that yellow Vertigo?
 
SHIRAKAWA Akira
In few hours there will be an incredible load of GT4 pics and videos!
what you talking about willis?
 
:dunce:
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1825edit.jpg
    IMGP1825edit.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 609
  • IMGP1826edit.jpg
    IMGP1826edit.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 525
I'm gonna have to call the manufacturer to see if this is normal. I can see burned image of the gt4 screen after running it , then turn off the screen...... :indiff:

I havn't had problems like this with other games, i hope this HDTV stuff isn't damaging..
 
plasma and games dont mix from what I have heard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back