PS PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WISH GRAN TURISMO SERIES ALL COME TO PS PLUS ?
Unfortunately the long-expired licensing agreements for cars and some more recent real-world circuits will make that impossible.

Also please don't type in all-capitals.

And don't bother messaging members on the forum for this, admins included. The site has nothing to do with Polyphony, so I'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve here.

Screenshot_35.png

FEEDBACK IT PLEASE
Feedback about this isn't relevant. They would have to seek new, expensive licences for cars which, in many cases, no longer have manufacturers from which to seek a licence. It's not financially viable for a game provided for free when they could be seeking licences for the games they're making and selling, and could be fundamentally impossible to achieve.

My feedback to you remains "please don't type in all-capitals", which I note you just ignored while quoting it...

Feedback about this isn't relevant. They would have to seek new, expensive licences for cars which, in many cases, no longer have manufacturers from which to seek a licence. It's not financially viable for a game provided for free when they could be seeking licences for the games they're making and selling, and could be fundamentally impossible to achieve.

My feedback to you remains "please don't type in all-capitals", which I note you just ignored while quoting it...
I UNDERSTAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back