[PS3]Grand Theft Auto V - Role Play Events

• Thread starter Vince
  • 2,696 comments
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Joe Dunn
PSN:Ragger-Muffin
Role Play experience:

Role played in many other GTA IV police clans. D&D ,Emergency 4. Many other roleplaying games.

In Character (IC)

Name:Joe Gomez
Job/Career/Money Source: Gomez is a bouncer at the local nightclub in LS. He gets good pay and everyone seems to like him. He helps -snip
You are missing a vital part of your application. Please re-read the rules and try again :)

Ah, screw it, I'm gonna design an application anyway.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Euan
PSN: sovietmexican
Role Play experience: Solo RPing in Skyrim and Fallout 3/Fallout NV

In Character (IC)

Name: Tony Calzoni

Job/Career/Money Source: He likes to present himself as a feared bike-riding gangster, but in all actuality his money mostly comes from petty theft and a repo job from time to time. Other than that, he doesn't really have a permanent job - at this current moment in time, he works at Suburban, but in a couple of weeks he could be selling chicken nuggets at Clucking Bell (probably because of cussing out his poor customers).
-snip-

Accepted! I plan on hosting an event now, so I'll add you so you may be invited.

I'll join in tonight, actually free of mock exams. The current state of the servers don't affect free mode, so we should be ok.

Servers are really screwed up today. My crew memberships disappeared and I can't save. Don't think there'll be any RP tonight until the servers are sorted.

Servers are really screwed up today. My crew memberships disappeared and I can't save. Don't think there'll be any RP tonight until the servers are sorted.
I was thinking that was possible - late last night I completed about 2 or 3 rounds of survival, giving me about 50k. I left free mode through the menu - even though it said my progress would be saved automatically, It didn't. None of the 50k I earned last night was in my bank, and my character was not even wearing the clothing I bought for him before the survival events.
I look at my recent transactions on the laptop in my apartment's garage, and even though the game didn't save and I didn't get my 50k, it said I recently deposited the 50k.

I was going to try again and see if the character would save anything this afternoon, but I suppose they aren't.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Owen
PSN: redbullrider20
Role Play experience: This will be my first rodeo... I would like to try it out.

In Character (IC)
Name: Owen "Goodman"
Biography (summary of online "career"): When he was 16, Owen Goodman applied for a pro motocross license to begin racing in various world championships as a privateer. He quickly rose through the ranks and started up his own racing operation, AF Honda. As a rider/manager for the team he secured over 10 team championships and 100 wins. Yet when the racing organization he was taking part in began to break apart and reform itself, Owen found himself basically out of the job. So, as any kid off the block would do, he began to search for more racing to do. After no luck with NASCAR racing, he found himself driving through Daytona on the weekend of the GTP Rolex Series. That weekend was when he fell in love with sports car racing. Since then he obtained a license to drive the cars (including the Safety Car) and tried out numerous sanctions of the sport and found himself in points battles but has never secured a championship... yet. He is currently a prototype driver for the C.O.R.E. World Endurance Championship and spends his off weeks in Los Santos building his new motocross team which is set to launch in December 2013. He mainly drives a white/black Buffalo to maintain a modest lifestyle, he plans on retaining his status in the sports car and motocross community alternating within off-seasons, as doing both would leave no time to scream "I love chicken nuggets" down route 68 while eating a Cluckin' Bell 50 piece.
Job/Career/Money Source: When not on motocross or sports car racing tours, he makes money through his privately owned taxi cab. (Yellow minivan w/ GTP logo)
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Likes things to go according to plan, a nice, contributing character but a control freak to an extent.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Out of Character: Name - Owen Age - 16 PSN - redbullrider20 Experience - No previous role play experience... This is my first go at it.
In Character:
Name - Owen Gilliland (OG)
Age - Old enough... (16 w/city permits)
Occupation - Race car driver (GT5) and a part-time pilot (100% flying skill). I can't do this all of the time but I would certainly like to try it out...
Bio - Just enjoying my life in Los Santos... I am a good mannered person and generally generous. I like to help the public (legally) and I am 100% clean.
You are missing so much in this application. Denied.
Fill out the application appropriately and give the rules one or two more reads.

You are missing so much in this application. Denied. Fill out the application appropriately and give the rules one or two more reads.
Okay sorry I will re-read. I am currently on my phone and busy at the moment. My apologies.

Edit: Can I edit my original application or do you need me to post a new one?

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Owen
Role Play experience: This will be my first rodeo... I would like to try it out.

In Character (IC)
Name: Owen "Goodman"
Biography (summary of online "career"): When he was 16, Owen Goodman applied for a pro motocross license to begin racing in various world championships as a privateer. He quickly rose through the ranks and started up his own racing operation, AF Honda. As a rider/manager for the team he secured over 10 team championships and 100 wins. Yet when the racing organization he was taking part in began to break apart and reform itself, Owen found himself basically out of the job. So, as any kid off the block would do, he began to search for more racing to do. After no luck with NASCAR racing, he found himself driving through Daytona on the weekend of the GTP Rolex Series. That weekend was when he fell in love with sports car racing. Since then he obtained a license to drive the cars (including the Safety Car) and tried out numerous sanctions of the sport and found himself in points battles but never secured a championship... yet. He is currently a prototype driver for the GTP World Endurance Championship and spends his off weeks in Los Santos building his new motocross team which is set to launch in December.
Job/Career/Money Source: When not on motocross or sports car racing tours, he makes money through transportation services, mainly piloting.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Likes things to go according to plan, a nice, contributing character but a control freak to an extent.
You are still missing a certain, specific part of your application. Please read the rules one more time. Also, how can someone win 100 dirt bike races, race in an Endurance Championship and only be 21? And do both careers at the same time?

You are still missing a certain, specific part of your application. Please read the rules one more time. Also, how can someone win 100 dirt bike races, race in an Endurance Championship and only be 21? And do both careers at the same time?
I found it :lol: 100 wins was a cumulative total for my team (which I actually had) and when the team was closing down earlier this year (like January) I started doing GTP races. Once my new team fires up I won't be as active in the sports car scene, that would be frustrating to deal with both. In real life, you can start doing professional MX racing at 16 so that is what I put down do there is a 5-year span from then to now. Let's say that I did MX for 3 years and GTP for two...

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC) Name: Owen

In Character (IC) Name: Owen "Goodman"
Alrighty, accepted! I'll send you a friend invite before the event on Friday so I can invite you to the lobby.

Alrighty, accepted! I'll send you a friend invite before the event on Friday so I can invite you to the lobby.
Actually, we are very busy moving so I may not be able to do this until next week or even later. I will see what I can do about Friday however.

I won't be able to attend tomorrow. The event starts at 6:00 PM ET, and I'm going to a football game at 7:00 PM. :grumpy:

I guess I'll try to attend the next one. :guilty:

I won't be able to attend tomorrow. The event starts at 6:00 PM ET, and I'm going to a football game at 7:00 PM. :grumpy:

I guess I'll try to attend the next one. :guilty:
If it wasn't for this appointment I have, I would make it sooner. Sorry :indiff:
Actually, since my appointment was moved up 45 minutes, I might be 45 minutes to and hour late, but I'll do my best.

Can you remove me to free space for someone? My schedule doesn't really work with this, unless I'm on a school break.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Philip
PSN: Dubstep_Panda1337
Role Play experience:Tf2, Garry's mod, Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4

In Character (IC)

Name:Jason
Job/Career/Money Source: Nothing at the time, but wants to join LSPD
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): When he was 15 he found a mentor that robbed a Federal reserve in Vice City with him. Got rich real quick and ran to Los Santos, but then he spent all his money on houses and cars. Now he is broke and does anything he can to get money even if it means liking chicken nuggets. He wants to be a LSPD Sheriff but with his records in vice city doesn't no if he is right to do it.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He is An overall Easy going, calm, chill guy with only one regret, spending his money.

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Philip
PSN: Dubstep_Panda1337
Role Play experience:Tf2, Garry's mod, Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4

In Character (IC)

Name:Jason
Job/Career/Money Source: Nothing at the time, but wants to join LSPD
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): When he was 15 he found a mentor that robbed a Federal reserve in Vice City. Got rich real quick and ran to Los Santos, but then he spent all his money on houses and cars. Now he is broke and does anything he can to get money even if it means liking chicken nuggets. He wants to be a LSPD Sheriff but with his records in vice city doesn't no if he is right to do it.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He is An overall Easy going, calm, chill guy with only one regret, spending his money.
How did he get rich real quick? This mentor just gave him a large sum of the money? Seems odd and unrealistic. And it's pretty much impossible to run away when you're 15 - police, then Amber Alert, and all these other things. Maybe I'm too picky of my realism, but I say it's for the best. Also, a last name would help, but not needed.

Also, I want to know if anyone at all is interested in a lobby... that's one hour past schedule. People lost interest pretty quickly, but at least more than 3 members are online.

Is there a lobby up?
No, not currently. I think more people should check the thread more often. Seems like a lot of these people who sign up for GTP just for this club (the ones with 1 or 2 posts) just place in an app, and then never check the thread again.

That's why I posted a little while ago asking if anyone actually wanted to do a lobby, and no one replied.

No, not currently. I think more people should check the thread more often. Seems like a lot of these people who sign up for GTP just for this club (the ones with 1 or 2 posts) just place in an app, and then never check the thread again. That's why I posted a little while ago asking if anyone actually wanted to do a lobby, and no one replied.
That is why I get E-mail from this thread :P Hopefully I will have internet at the new house a week or less from now.

Back