PS3 Launch Title Games!

EA blows.

EA Sports. It's in the game.

(that you played last year).

On another note, Fight Night Round 3 is a "launch window" title. Releasing a month after PS3 (Dec 12).

So Sega is going to waste time adding downloadable content instead of fixing the completely broken gameplay, physics engine and camera? Well, at least it won't be as buggy as Adventure was originally, I guess.

Duċk;2483412
It also seems like Rainbow Six Vegas and Full Auto 2 got delayed...

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3155146

Solid, are you ever going to update the list?

There's no reason to update the list anymore. There is a link to IGN in the first post that has a very accurate launch list that is updated every day. Notice, it has the changes already.

I was thinking of getting rid of the other games I have listed, but they have links to them that might be useful.

And to think, you used to criticize Mr Deap for trolling.....

I'm not trolling, nor am I being disrespectful. I'm simply using sarcasm to convey my emotions. I don't care. There you go.

If you need it in plain english, I don't care of those titles are delayd. how is that trolling again?

This just in:

"Poop on a stick" and "The craptastic adventures of kaka" have both been delayed.

What an idiotic comment. Just because you don't like those titles doesn't mean no one else doesn't like them. In fact, likening Rainbow Six to "poop on a stick" is just plain foolish. It seems like in your mind, anything that's not AAA is crap and anyone who plays games that aren't AAA are retarded. If there were only AAA games out there, there'd be a lot less variety of games to play. It's not always about Resistance, you know.

$20 says that if this was the 360's launch you'd say "hahaha this is typical Xbox for you it's launch will be total crap".

And if your comments were sarcasm, it sucked.

Jeremy Ricci
I'm not trolling, nor am I being disrespectful. I'm simply using sarcasm to convey my emotions. I don't care. There you go.

If you need it in plain english, I don't care of those titles are delayd. how is that trolling again?

Personally I think you should make more positive posts, it seems to me like all your posts are sarcastic or demeaning in one way or another.

Duċk;2484750
What an idiotic comment. Just because you don't like those titles doesn't mean no one else doesn't like them. In fact, likening Rainbow Six to "poop on a stick" is just plain foolish. It seems like in your mind, anything that's not AAA is crap and anyone who plays games that aren't AAA are retarded. If there were only AAA games out there, there'd be a lot less variety of games to play. It's not always about Resistance, you know.

$20 says that if this was the 360's launch you'd say "hahaha this is typical Xbox for you it's launch will be total crap".

And if your comments were sarcasm, it sucked.

The PS3's launch isn't much better, in fact it almost parallel's the 360 launch. The missing factor is the next-gen inflation, where games are scored on a significantly higher basis than they should be.

And Rainbow Six is literally horrible when compared to games like Gears of War, Resistance, Splinter Cell: DA. Ubisoft is dropping the ball on their R6 series, if not all together. The only titles they continue to bring out that impress me are Splinter Cell and possibly Assassins Creed.

The PS3's launch isn't much better, in fact it almost parallel's the 360 launch. The missing factor is the next-gen inflation, where games are scored on a significantly higher basis than they should be.
If I recall many of the 360 launch games were completely lambasted for looking like XBox games with slight resolution increases, with some of them even looking worse (Tony Hawk 8 being an example).

And Rainbow Six is literally horrible when compared to games like Gears of War, Resistance, Splinter Cell: DA. Ubisoft is dropping the ball on their R6 series, if not all together. The only titles they continue to bring out that impress me are Splinter Cell and possibly Assassins Creed.

It's not as good, but I completely disagree with the "literally horrible" part.

I'm getting Call Of Duty 3 and Rainbow Six Las Vegas for my launch titles, if I get a PS3 before XMas.

In no way do I think these are TRUE PS3 next gen titles, but they are tons better than what was offered on the PS2. These games on the PS2 were so awful looking, I never bought them, even though I like this style of game.

I don't care what people think. I don't care what people say. I'm getting both. If you don't care what other's think, then why try to defend your choices against somebody who doesn't care either? It's a waste of your time.

If I recall many of the 360 launch games were completely lambasted for looking like XBox games with slight resolution increases, with some of them even looking worse (Tony Hawk 8 being an example).

They may have lambasted the games, but the scored for "graphics" definately didn't reflect their thoughts. They judged the games on a curve based on last gen, instead of looking ahead to titles coming out and saying "well this certinaly looks terrible by comparison".

It's pathetic.

Duck - Frame rate + poor controlls = Ownage for R6 Vegas.

They may have lambasted the games, but the scored for "graphics" definately didn't reflect their thoughts. They judged the games on a curve based on last gen, instead of looking ahead to titles coming out and saying "well this certinaly looks terrible by comparison".
I dunno about that:
Tony Hawk 8: PS2 version. 360 version.
Burnout Revenge: PS2 version. 360 version.
NBA Live 07: PS2 version. 360 version.
Gun: PS2 version. 360 version.
FIFA '06: PS2 version. 360 version.
NHL 2K6: PS2 version. 360 version.
Then there is the now infamous Peter Moore EGM interview. I'd say that most critics dug into the 360 quite hard at launch, and rightly so with few exceptions (PGR 3 comes to mind).

Back