[PS4] European GT3 Championship *spots available!*Taking Reserves!Thursday 23rd Race6 @ZolderOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 934 comments

What is your preference regarding Cars?

• Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each but switch out SLS for RUF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the 4 cars we have no Max limit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I'm not wrong , David said he was on holiday .
For Markhannu and Priesty , normally they would race but there where some issue that they had on this track , so I'm not sure if the guy's gonna race this evening .

Couldn't get the car setup at all, felt awful. What's worse it behaved completely different in the races as it did in practice and qualifying. Also didn't get a single penalty at any point while practicing, got about a dozen in each race >_>

Couldn't get the car setup at all, felt awful. What's worse it behaved completely different in the races as it did in practice and qualifying. Also didn't get a single penalty at any point while practicing, got about a dozen in each race >_>

I'm embarrassed by my performance, only have myself to blame, tough car, no testing, still was a fun little battle,

Riggy I think TC was off if I'm not wrong , had the same feeling with my car, felt different for me to.

At last , a race with no issue for me at Dubai .
The only thing that happened to me was in the second race , where the driver behind me had a jump-start ," bang " right in to me but I could continue with the race .

I'm sad that the serie is done :boggled:
Karsten thanks for hosting the serie but ............ we need a new one in September :P

Last edited:
Thanks to all that raced and in particular those that did stay and raced. The serie might be back in september or we might get something cool planned along with @Skaankypuppy. Beside the usual gt3 serie we might get a lotus 1978 serie or a formula gulf... Possibilities are endless .

Oh btw, seems that skaanky is the champion altought he admitted racing under the effects of alcool so he might get disqualified :D

Thanks to all that raced and in particular those that did stay and raced. The serie might be back in september or we might get something cool planned along with @Skaankypuppy. Beside the usual gt3 serie we might get a lotus 1978 serie or a formula gulf... Possibilities are endless .

Oh btw, seems that skaanky is the champion altought he admitted racing under the effects of alcool so he might get disqualified :D

I'm going to pull out of future Thursday events mate, its to difficult for me to try race home to race at home, then being knackered from work,

Races of the year, lel.

you have to let me know your visual settings for they look amazing in the replays :)

I plan to make points and standings later on today... Also it seems that we'll get a good 3.0 patch... Hope it fixes FFB for good!

Final Standings of the serie

S1HzdaQ.png

After drop score correction, the Champion is @Skaankypuppy witha whopping 51 points over second place!

Congratulations to @svenvangent for his podium place. Bad luck for @bajny that missed last 2 rounds... He could have got a 3rd final standing! Same for @ozwheels it was disappointing to see you go.

Now after the announcements, i want to give all the drivers that partecipated big fat thanks. I was about to drop the ball at Zolder but at least we managed a good season end.

The serie might or not be back in september, it might double up with skaanky's work and became a gt3 and another single car serie... Plans are being made, and i'm waiting for a PM from you Skaanky and Sven :D

karsten

you have to let me know your visual settings for they look amazing in the replays :)

I plan to make points and standings later on today... Also it seems that we'll get a good 3.0 patch... Hope it fixes FFB for good!
It's not actually a replay, it's a live recording using an Elgato.

Final Standings of the serie

S1HzdaQ.png

After drop score correction, the Champion is @Skaankypuppy witha whopping 51 points over second place!

Congratulations to @svenvangent for his podium place. Bad luck for @bajny that missed last 2 rounds... He could have got a 3rd final standing! Same for @ozwheels it was disappointing to see you go.

Now after the announcements, i want to give all the drivers that partecipated big fat thanks. I was about to drop the ball at Zolder but at least we managed a good season end.

The serie might or not be back in september, it might double up with skaanky's work and became a gt3 and another single car serie... Plans are being made, and i'm waiting for a PM from you Skaanky and Sven :D

karsten
Sorry for missing the races last thursday. Parents were coming over so didnt have time to race :(.

Sorry for not being 100% committed this season. I lost interest in the game but I would like to know when/if the next series is starting whenever the details are worked out.

Perhaps we can already ask the guy's who will be interested in a new GT3 serie for September , if Azidahaka still wants to run one .
We could already put are name car and day's in when you can race .

For example:
01: svenvangent : Car : Ruf , day's : Thursday Saturday or Sunday evening .

EDIT: By the way Azidahaka , you ask me to give you some input for the next serie .

Well .... I would Keep it like it was but you could use all the tracks that are in the game for the new serie/season ,so we can find some more landmine/invisibly walls/loosing control over your car and flipping/throwing you out to the main PS4 screen while racing online :P .

Just my thought .

Greets

Last edited:
Back