Open [PS4] European GT3 Championship *spots available!*Taking Reserves!Thursday 23rd Race6 @Zolder

Discussion in 'PCARS Racing Series' started by azidahaka, Jun 2, 2015.

?

What is your preference regarding Cars?

Poll closed Jun 12, 2015.
  1. Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each

10.0%
  2. Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each but switch out SLS for RUF

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keep the 4 cars we have no Max limit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Keep the 4 cars we have, no limits but switch out SLS for RUF

10.0%
  5. Allow all cars to be chosen max 4 of each

60.0%
  6. Allow all cars to be chosen no limits

20.0%
  1. Riggy

Riggy

[​IMG]

TDZdave, Markhannu and Skaankypuppy like this.
  2. Skaankypuppy

Skaankypuppy

Can't say I'm a fan of the track, but also have only done a handful of laps in the night there.

Personally, I don't think the track limit would affect things too much and as such would vote to keep the track as it is.

3. Markhannu

Markhannu

What's so bad about it, I've never actually been on it, but looked ok on a YouTube vid

4. Riggy

Riggy

It's so boring. Apart from one or two corners, it's all long straights with hairpins/slow right angled corners.

5. Markhannu

Markhannu

Fair enough hockenhiem is pretty boring too, asking as it not an American track I don't care as they are all pants as is Suzuka

6. azidahaka

azidahaka

No clue why you guys say we should change track? i Trained for 3 hours and had no issues at all...

7. Markhannu

Markhannu

maybe you are lucky

but 3 of us have had the issue of cutting track penalties without going off track

8. Markhannu

Markhannu

9. azidahaka

azidahaka

You mean there at 0:49? You are aware you are 100% off the racing line and would be very dangerous to do so in-race? I can understand that one might get a penalty if he is rammed from outside to the inside, but no one should approach the turn in that way.

10. Markhannu

Markhannu

to be fair it is not the normal racing line but it is a legitamate passing line, out breaking someone into that corner down the inside

i can quite easily see a few penalties on the first lap

11. Skaankypuppy

Skaankypuppy

I say keep it as is. It is only going really inside on the corner it gives you a penalty.

We could change tracks and there be a bug we haven't noticed. I did a race there last night and didn't pick up that penalty, but I was being aware not to go too far off line on that corner.

When I said I was not really a fan on the previous post, I was referring to Zhuhai circuit.

12. Riggy

Riggy

Off the racing line isn't illegal and shouldn't recieve a penalty. It's still well within track limits. I've noticed a fiew circuits where going onto the curb with 2 wheels counts as a cut despite it being perfectly legal.

13. Skaankypuppy

Skaankypuppy

I know, it does my head in, but it is what it is at the moment and we must make the best out of it for now, until future updates.

I have not suffered as many bugs as some it would seem, certainly not in the pitstops and random walls, but I have a digital copy, I am not sure if that makes a difference? I have had the odd funky wheel issue and the odd lobby glitch, but I still look forward to putting it on most nights. As far as racing sims go, I think it is still great, heck I also have Drive club and the option of GT6 and neither interest me in the slightest. Hopefully these track limit things can be sorted with future patches. It was an element of GT6 that used to suck too, how can it be that hard? I guess it must be, as so many developers struggle with proper limits or defining the track. It really grinds my gears!

14. TDZdave

TDZdave

I have the disc version and i also haven't had many of the bugs, I had a pit bug once where it wouldn't let me out of the pit box, and I had the wheel deadzone issue but fixed that by closing down the rotation, and I kept those after the patch because I got kind of used to it as well as the FFB was a little heavier and seemed more precise, I've only had the FFB bug twice, both times were after sizable impacts,

This game for how minuscule the budget is compared to Forza and GT6 has spanked most other games out of the park, I'm willing to deal with the bugs that arise as they still haven't exceeded 1 quarter of GT6s budget in wages, yet this game is nowhere near as broken as that,

15. svenvangent

svenvangent

And guy's. ..... what laptimes are you doing for tomorrow's land of Dubai GP online race ?
    The fastest lap I could squeeze out of the track is 1:56.712 , so in race al be around 1:57.500 average .

16. Zeydius

Zeydius

Who runs the series ? May i join it still ?

17. priesty_lfc

priesty_lfc

Probably the guy who posted the OP ;)

18. svenvangent

svenvangent

Azidahaka runs the serie Zeydius but he has a holiday/week with his GF so ......the holly question is ....... where is he ?

19. azidahaka

azidahaka

Here lol. No money to go anywhere. I'll be online soon for some training too.

Your times are fast sven.

@Zeydius add me to friends, introduce yourself, hop in a audi and welcome. Else you can try a Ginetta or Bentley and run as test driver...

Zeydius likes this.
  20. andp132

andp132

Dubai GP .

01: Azidahaka
    02: svenvangent
    03: Riggy
    04: ErnstJ
    05: AndroR35
    06:
    07:
    08:
    09:
    10:
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14:
    15:
    16:
    17: Stooooooooop .

21. Riggy

Riggy

How many laps we doing tonight? And is it definitely Dubai?

22. svenvangent

svenvangent

First race Riggy 140 laps
    Second race 180 laps .
    Yes ..it is Dubby dubay .

Race one at 11:00 AM
    Race two at 16:00 PM

clear weather

23. Riggy

Riggy

That sounds like a lot :lol:

24. svenvangent

svenvangent

Are we man or not :p
    Race 1 =14 laps
    Race 2 =18 laps

25. ErnstJ

ErnstJ

Only 5 people??

26. TDZdave

TDZdave

I thought more were interested?

27. Riggy

Riggy

28. Jeremy White

Jeremy White

Alright guys, I'm racing tonight as well.

29. Jeremy White

Jeremy White

@night4001

svenvangent likes this.
  30. Riggy

Riggy

Massively struggling with an overheating front left in sector one. Best I'm doing at the moment is a high 58 :/