[PS4] European GT3 Championship *spots available!*Taking Reserves!Thursday 23rd Race6 @ZolderOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 934 comments

What is your preference regarding Cars?

• Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each but switch out SLS for RUF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the 4 cars we have no Max limit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me a dropped race is OK... Indeed I will skip today's round... I'll send you guys photos from real Imola .....:D

For the car I'm still not sure. I'll let you know Karsten as soon as possible before race 2

Today we race guys!

Announcing that i'm teaming up with @Stephen Vann in the Scuderia Fronzini-Team Pinkies.

This means @Skaankypuppy and @sithebugsky are a team too, so choose your name guys!

Same for @ozwheels and @xkubunt with audi unless @STALLIONO finally makes up his mind on the car and teammate.

Lastly there's the 4 z4s toi pair up... So what @xChris93_ @bajny @David Talle and @priesty_lfc

And guys remember we race and do not be late! We'll start on time so be there early for q session unless you want an extra overtaking challenge lol

Hallo Azidahaka ,

So , for the setup we use REAL-Setup ,
On your first page i read you can only use ABS .
See you guy's tonight .

Hallo Azidahaka ,

So , for the setup we use REAL-Setup ,
On your first page i read you can only use ABS .
See you guy's tonight .
I corrected the mistake. By popular demand of DS4 users we switched to real life aids long long ago.

BTW it's about time i'll see you on track you never were around so far and couldn't give you a run lol. You'll have everyone's eyes on you sven :D

Oh guys, please all of you SAVE THE REPLAYS! In case there's crashes you can ask for them to be reviewed and the offender might get some penalties/warnings!

I corrected the mistake. By popular demand of DS4 users we switched to real life aids long long ago.

BTW it's about time i'll see you on track you never were around so far and couldn't give you a run lol. You'll have everyone's eyes on you sven :D

Oh guys, please all of you SAVE THE REPLAYS! In case there's crashes you can ask for them to be reviewed and the offender might get some penalties/warnings!
He's very quick in the Ruf. He just sometime miscalculates his fuel load :D
I'm using a wheel but I'm happier with real assists, just a matter of authenticity IMO. Plus TCS doesn't save you every time and even slows you down if you set it too safe.

How many laps will each race be this evening? (Race 1, Race 2)

EDIT: RTFM

BTW announcing Race details:

Race 1 weather Lightly Cloudy to sunny. 17 Laps

Race 2 Sunny to light cloudy. 34 Laps

It's summer here in italy :D

Tomorrow i'll make a "roll call" to remember all about the race.

Also, how do I save a replay?

Last edited:
Apologies for the late notice but I won't be able to make the race - might be able to make the second but I'm not sure. Doesn't look like I'll be out of work for a while yet.

Good there is no use off headset but instead chat .
Takes one hours to write a sense/line with PS4 keyboard .
:D David ..... yes Sonoma track ,wont happen now ........ i hope:P
Hmmmmm Imola , what can i say...... its not my cup off thee track .
Have a good race this evening .

Awesome guys !
Well should've been... It was spoiled by the game itself on my side.

Race 1 was perfectly fine, but race 2 I had a pretty exhaustive list of every possible bugs.
In quali I crashed in an invisible wall at the chicane then no FFB, so I started 6th. Fine, I probably wouldn't grab more than 4th or 5th anyway.
I made the gamble of picking harder tyres so they hopefully last all the race and make the pit stop much quicker.
Unfortunately I crashed on lap 9, but fortunately just in front of the pit entrance. I asked 70L of fuel so I could finish the race but the freaking game put me 40 AND changed my tyres. Strategy 100% ruined. Rejoining last and nearly lapped by Sven (probably 5th or something ?).
So I said ok be it and I just stopped watching fuel consumption and car temps and pushed really hard for the whole stint.
Then I had to pit for fuel (and tyres since they were completely dead). I asked 34L of fuel (~12laps to go) but once more the freaking game put me the wrong load, 74L this time !!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEE :banghead:
Race pretty much done at this point, not only had I lost time in the pits but I couldn't catch up the lost time driving a truck full of fuel.

That's the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Honestly I'm on the verge of quitting definitely the game until I'm 100% sure every single bug is fixed, even typing errors.

By the way sorry to, I think it was @Stephen Vann (?) who I bumped twice in the first race; on the starting grid then when you nearly spun at Tamburello.

Awesome guys !

Race 1 was perfectly fine, but race 2 I had a pretty exhaustive list of every possible bugs.
In quali I crashed in an invisible wall at the chicane then no FFB, so I started 6th. Fine, I probably wouldn't grab more than 4th or 5th anyway.
I made the gamble of picking harder tyres so they hopefully last all the race and make the pit stop much quicker.
Unfortunately I crashed on lap 9, but fortunately just in front of the pit entrance. I asked 70L of fuel so I could finish the race but the freaking game put me 40 AND changed my tyres. Strategy 100% ruined. Rejoining last and nearly lapped by Sven (probably 5th or something ?).
So I said ok be it and I just stopped watching fuel consumption and car temps and pushed really hard for the whole stint.
Then I had to pit for fuel (and tyres since they were completely dead). I asked 34L of fuel (~12laps to go) but once more the freaking game put me the wrong load, 74L this time !!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEE :banghead:
Race pretty much done at this point, not only had I lost time in the pits but I couldn't catch up the lost time driving a truck full of fuel.

Honestly I'm on the verge of quitting definitely the game until I'm 100% sure every single bug is fixed, even typing errors.

By the way sorry to, I think it was @Stephen Vann (?) who I bumped twice in the first race; on the starting grid then when you nearly spun at Tamburello.
Yeah pit stops are pretty messy .
First race run out of fuel at finnish line on last lap.
Second race ok.Not shure about start i migh jump it a bit

Well guys clearly i was never going to win, i really have not done much on Pcars, and to me the feel is very very different to Gt6 and its a better feel, however it takes a lot of getting used to, for me anyway.

So being slow is now big deal, but i have yet to understand all the menus relating to pitstops etc, not that it would have improved my position, but i dont understand how it operates, it seems vaugue and unclear.

I had a bit of damage from a wall bump in race 2, and although the car seemed reasonably ok, the bonnet was a bit bent, but the steering was a bit over to the left going straight, and the laptimes were slower, so i pitted and thought that would fix that.
When i cam out the pits the tyres went red and i lost all grip, and whatever speed i did they stayed red.
So i pitted again a couple of laps later and ensured the tyres were correcty and also the pressures were ok, and the same thing when i came out , all red tyres no grip.
So i did another pit and changed all the tyres settings and still the same, also the other cars on track had stopped making the normal sound, it was more of a phut phut steam train noise as they came past the pits.

So i am slow but have bug issues that are annoying.

ALso my t500RS wheel has a deadzone set to 0 however there is about 8cm in total freeplay from left to right where the wheel does nothing, which makes the driving even harder to get used to, a bit like a 1950vw camper van with worn steering bushes, and its not great for racing.

I have recalibrated it several times and still have this deadzone of freeplay.

But overall once i started to get a feel of the speed of the cars i did start to make judgments on corner entry speed, and started to get a little bit of feel.

Awesome guys !

Thats fine mate, i didnt have much clue anyway.

Now i need to go and sleep but i'll research on your issue @Stephen Vann as soon as i'll be able to... This is a bug i never heard about before, honestly.

Oh since i'm at it the points after Race1

U33wRt1.png

@Stephen Vann You could try increasing your deadzone removal range under calibrate force feedback.

@azidahaka There is a new pit stop bug unfortunately. It turn all your tires red and you have zero grip. SMS said they are looking into it.

When i cam out the pits the tyres went red and i lost all grip, and whatever speed i did they stayed red.
So i pitted again a couple of laps later and ensured the tyres were correcty and also the pressures were ok, and the same thing when i came out , all red tyres no grip.
So i did another pit and changed all the tyres settings and still the same, also the other cars on track had stopped making the normal sound, it was more of a phut phut steam train noise as they came past the pits.
That's a bug I had more than once, but not recently. I lost several hours of racing offline due to this, but I still have no clue of why. Either the game has a temp bug or it is really a matter of settings; compound/pressure/track conditions.

For the sound bug it is common and thankfully not harmful (but still annoying :D).

There is a new pit stop bug unfortunately. It turn all your tires red and you have zero grip. SMS said they are looking into it.

I don't think it's new but good they are looking at it !

Last edited:
First , thanks to Azidahaka for hosting .

Azidahaka , when you asked for the first race who won i said ....;me me me me but that was a just kidding:P , i think i was at 5 place for the first race .
About the first race...........yes........ clean start love it and regards the race self i had some good moments and hmmm some bad to .
Had a good race for a while with David/ElCondensator in the first race:tup: .
Second race ,loooooooooooong at a bid boring , i was more racing on my self than with somebody else .
The pitstop in the second race for me had no problem , new tires and the right fuel i needed .
The only thing i have is....when the race start my wheel feels more softer than when i do practice or qualifying .
thanks guy's see next week in Spa .
Greets .

First , thanks to Azidahaka for hosting .

Azidahaka , when you asked for the first race who won i said ....;me me me me but that was a just kidding:P , i think i was at 5 place for the first race .
About the first race...........yes........ clean start love it and regards the race self i had some good moments and hmmm some bad to .
Had a good race for a while with David/ElCondensator in the first race:tup: .
Second race ,loooooooooooong at a bid boring , i was more racing on my self than with somebody else .
The pitstop in the second race for me had no problem , new tires and the right fuel i needed .
The only thing i have is....when the race start my wheel feels more softer than when i do practice or qualifying .
thanks guy's see next week in Spa .
Greets .
You won the first race mate, lol
I have screenshots if you want. :lol:

You won the first race mate, lol
I have screenshots if you want. :lol:
Noooooooo......proof please ,if so let them roll david but take the best picture out off it .
You never know who is watching us , perhaps a big contract is waiting for me in real life:D

Edit :
Short night only 4 hours sleep brrrrrrrrrrrrr.
One thing i like at Imola , if you go to wide in (i think it was turn 7) you get a penalty off 5 seconds for doing this .
Why not do this on every track where you easily can cut those turns , you wont do it a second time.....ok third time .... no no no i mean fourth time:P

Last edited:
@Stephen Vann You could try increasing your deadzone removal range under calibrate force feedback.

@azidahaka There is a new pit stop bug unfortunately. It turn all your tires red and you have zero grip. SMS said they are looking into it.

Wow this is new and fresh for me! >_>

Please all drivers let me know their opinion on the race and racers; i think it was all very good. Thanks for being there and that professional.

Running 60 mins on PCars takes more concentration that i needed for 90 in Gt6 so i admit that race 2 felt a little long too; but that was probably due to the very low numbers we had this week...

Next week i think we should get back @xkubunt @gippone @ErnstJ and @ozwheels ? that would bring numbers in the 11-12...

Also @STALLIONO it was really unprofessional to signup be around at race time and online play in another serie/with friends. Wouldn't have expected from another and successful serie organizer! O_o

Wow this is new and fresh for me! >_>

Please all drivers let me know their opinion on the race and racers; i think it was all very good. Thanks for being there and that professional.

Running 60 mins on PCars takes more concentration that i needed for 90 in Gt6 so i admit that race 2 felt a little long too; but that was probably due to the very low numbers we had this week...

Next week i think we should get back @xkubunt @gippone @ErnstJ and @ozwheels ? that would bring numbers in the 11-12...

Also @STALLIONO it was really unprofessional to signup be around at race time and online play in another serie/with friends. Wouldn't have expected from another and successful serie organizer! O_o

I said if i have the time i'll race. Sorry i dont have the time.

Back