[PS4] European GT3 Championship *spots available!*Taking Reserves!Thursday 23rd Race6 @ZolderOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 934 comments

What is your preference regarding Cars?

• Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each but switch out SLS for RUF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the 4 cars we have no Max limit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You tell him :lol:
Well i'm one that if signup ups or commits to one serie do it seriously. I may be slow but i take it seriously in racing, organizing, training.

I can't even imagine signing up on another serie for scouting or signing up already knowing i won't race. That is somehow insulting to the organizer and the other drivers, isn't it?

Yes indeed, and ....already done some practice on spa ?
Have to correct the laptime ,it is not 2:17.212 but 2:17.220 :P

Ha damn! It seems I may be in a slight pickle on SPA, Those are pretty fast times. All I can manage is a low 2:20. If only I knew how to tune a car up xD. Looks like I'll be running default until I learn the ways

Announcing weather for Round 2: Spa

Race 1
11:00 Light cloudy going to Cloudy

Race 2
14:00 Cloudy -> Heavy Cloudy -> Light Rain

Can't have a whole day without a tiny little bit of rain at Spa lol
Train accordingly!

I hope we'll have a nice fat grid this week ;)

I have yet to run a single lap at Spa, but from tomorrow i'll start training. 2.17 seems very fast, i expected times to be in 19s :D

Ha damn! It seems I may be in a slight pickle on SPA, Those are pretty fast times. All I can manage is a low 2:20. If only I knew how to tune a car up xD. Looks like I'll be running default until I learn the ways
You never know in racing, back in race 1 I had aero damage early due to a mistake and my fastest was probably 1:45.9 (i.e. 2/3s off the quickest), but still came from 5th to 2nd in the 2 last laps thanks to unexpected circumstances !

Same for me 2:20 .... still some day's to practice .
For the moment I'm always doubting if i should take EAU ROUGE/RAIDILLON in 5 or 6 gear for example .
I HATE:banghead: turn 18/19 stupid chicane grrrrrrrrr , but for the rest off the track everything iszzzzzze fine:)

Last edited:
Spa Francorchamps.jpg
View attachment 393102 Spa

Last edited:
GTP: kailum
PSN: kailemm
CAR: whaever is left, I would like to use the ginetta g55 if available
Welcome would you give us some references?

And yes Ginetta is available but usually off-pace in many tracks. Are you sure about your choice?

In any case make sure to add me to friends, else you can't race :D Also make sure to befriend other drivers and train along.

Welcome would you give us some references?

And yes Ginetta is available but usually off-pace in many tracks. Are you sure about your choice?

In any case make sure to add me to friends, else you can't race :D Also make sure to befriend other drivers and train along.
hmm
ill take a look and im guessing your psn is the same as yourusername on here? Ive always been a fan of ginetta :)

Pumped for 2nd race day! :)
Going with the MClaren12c

Here's information again if needed:
GTP:Brosef97
PSN:Brosef97
Experience: Been in no other serie before, pretty experienced in racing overall though, but not very fast.

Back