Open [PS4] European GT3 Championship *spots available!*Taking Reserves!Thursday 23rd Race6 @Zolder

Discussion in 'PCARS Racing Series' started by azidahaka, Jun 2, 2015.

?

What is your preference regarding Cars?

Poll closed Jun 12, 2015.
  1. Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each

10.0%
  2. Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each but switch out SLS for RUF

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keep the 4 cars we have no Max limit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Keep the 4 cars we have, no limits but switch out SLS for RUF

10.0%
  5. Allow all cars to be chosen max 4 of each

60.0%
  6. Allow all cars to be chosen no limits

20.0%
  1. azidahaka

azidahaka

This sucks, see you around mate :(

2. azidahaka

azidahaka

3. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

No sorry mate i won't be racing tonight, i have to hold a qualifying session for me team.

4. STALLIONO

STALLIONO

I'll do my best. If i'm Racing i'll be in the Bentley.

5. bajny

bajny

6. bajny

bajny

I'll be in Z4 .it's gonna be my first time around Zolder...

7. gippone

gippone Premium

So noone is going to race tonight? When you left us Karsten doing a 18 lap race 1 did a 1.33.4 and then last lap I did 1.32.7 ... trying to focus :D I'm happy

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    azidahaka likes this.
  8. xkubunt

xkubunt

I had to go and make dinner and then got stuck playing the witcher :(

9. azidahaka

azidahaka

I'm extremely unhappy at the turnout. It's not acceptable that many drivers that signed up didn't show up for testing even once.

When i went from GT6 to PCars i expected to find way better and "professional" drivers. The first impressions aren't good. If next thursday we'll have a similar situation for race 1, i'll fold out the serie right away and wait for my GT6 friends to be back.

In any case my thanks go to @Skaankypuppy @gippone and @bajny for being around. Sadly this means that we'll go to race 1 without a proper test, even after 2 races were scheduled for that reason.

RACE 1 WILL BE THURSDAY 18th @ 8BST, IMOLA

Qualy starts 10 minutes earlier. Weather announced soon along with lap numbers for Race 1 and race2.

10. ozwheels

ozwheels

Pit stops are really broken, you should hold out until they are fixed. I also probably won't be in town for next Thursday and definitely not for the 2nd race.

11. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

I told you i wasn't racing last night!
    Yet you sent me countless invites!

Also after you saying the Z4 wasn't available i didn't think i was in the series. But you have me and kie in the OP now, could you please remove us to avoid any confusion as we won't be racing.

Kind Regards

12. azidahaka

azidahaka

Seems no one ever reads posts...can choices were to be finalized by today based on poll choices.

You must have got a fantastic setup on z4 taken from somewhere if the car is the only thing that interests you, even above racing itself?

I'll see if serie will go on or be shut off in the next hours or days. I guess i was spoiled by the sportmanship and professionality of my previous series and expexted the same here on PCars.

It's the drivers that make up for good racing and good group not just the car or game.

13. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

Set-up taken from somewhere? ! No i tune my own cars thank you, always have. I am running the Z4 in another series so i didn't want to be chopping and changing cars thank you.

Anyway best of luck and have fun

Regards

14. gippone

gippone Premium

15. azidahaka

azidahaka

We already had one leaving because he wanted mclaren no matter what, now 2 leaving because they want z4 no matter what...

I'm not good tuner at all but in a couple of hours i can manage a decent one... I would never join a serie on condition i would just get a certain car. If i had chosen z4 i would have left it to you.

I'm on ancient cellphone, so i can't check, but i wonder if you and your z4 bounded teammate boithered to vote in the poll?

Wathever, good luck to you too.

16. Skaankypuppy

Skaankypuppy

Sorry about last night, the game/PS4 crashed early on in the race and I got booted out and could not re-join as the race was running.

17. priesty_lfc

priesty_lfc

Hi Karsten,

Sorry about last night, I'll be honest I'm not enjoying PCars as much as I was hoping or as much as GT6.

To many bugs/issues with the T500 and compatability and general lack of online options.

I currently don't have the desire to even play the game at the moment :(

I feel bad for letting you down but I'm just underwhelmed with it currently.

After the game gets up dated I may come back but for the moment I'm out :(

18. azidahaka

azidahaka

Check if the just released patch fixes your issues with wheel before quitting. If i'll lose you too i may just close the serie up due to too few drivers in.

Maybe in some time the numbers will increase or maybe not with the tier serie swallowing all drivers :D

19. svenvangent

svenvangent

Hallo Azidahaka ,
    Can i join the serie ?
    If so ,
    GTP:svenvangent
    PSN:svenvangent968
    Car:Ruf
    Experience: Slow.....but with some training i can improve :p
    And ,again if so.....which are the drivers who are gonna race in your serie i can put in my PSN ?
    Next race is 18 correct ?

20. azidahaka

azidahaka

Welcome in, make sure to add me to friends! I'm often in training and i'll invite you

21. svenvangent

svenvangent

Ok thanks....All be there next Thursday .Don't gonna be at training they other day's , because I have another series where I will race in and I like do to some other cars and track in the week to have some variation .But like I said thursday all be there .Imola.....hmmmm ,nice track but I hate Chicanos in a circuit .Greets

22. Brosef97

Brosef97

Here is another one wanting to join!
    GTP:Brosef97
    PSN:Brosef97
    Experience: Been in no other serie before, pretty experienced in racing overall though, but not very fast.
    Do you host training sessions? When are these held?

23. azidahaka

azidahaka

most of the time i'm on pcars i'm training. . add me to friends and i'll invite you.

24. azidahaka

azidahaka

If you want you can join up after those two weeks... It's season zero so don't worry.
    Just make sure sven snd bro, that we race with damages on, so contacts are to be avoided if my head slitting headache stops i'll be online in 90 mins or so.

25. Brosef97

Brosef97

I'm really sorry to say this but unfortunately I won't be able to participate this thursday, the 18th :guilty:. I see you are disappointed people dropping out but I will happily be there every thursday after this.

26. xkubunt

xkubunt

I should be OK for this Thursday, did have some plans but I've reorganised for Wednesday :)

Can you put me down for the Audi R8 as well - as Priesty has pulled out I'd rather use the Audi over the BMW

27. STALLIONO

STALLIONO

I'll partner up with you. Do you want to Drive the Bentley?

28. xkubunt

xkubunt

Can do if you want, I bought it earlier in the week. I'd prefer the Audi though.

29. STALLIONO

STALLIONO

Never driven the Audi. I'll give it a go.

30. xkubunt

xkubunt

It's stable, fairly easy to drive and quicker.

Think of the BMW but a bit harder on the brakes and a bit faster.