Italy
karsten_beoulve
FW4LZeR.jpg

Welcome to the Formula 4 Championship!
Basic Rules

R563pgI.jpg

Race List
KblX5jW.jpg

Test race will be held at a TBC Location.

Ingame settings

we are going to race with the most realistic settings available; so real damages, real fuel consumption, real tires degradation, real assists etc etc...

Race day details

Drivers should try to get online as soon as possible. Race 1 starts at 20:00BST following a 10 minutes Qualifying session. After the Session there's a SHORT warmup to allow latecomers to join the race.

After the end of Race 1, Race 2 starts. In race 2 we have a manual grid and rolling start. At race start all drivers will stay still on track until called in the ingame chat after all have left the grid we have a slow (80-120km/h) lap and race starts at least corner end of lap1. No overtaking before the finish/start line.

Race 3 follows the same rules.

Here is a Video explanation of the Rolling Start procedures + some humor

Between each race there's a few minutes of stop to allow drivers to coold down.

Mics MUST BE OFF WHILE RACING! Only Stewards and Race Organizers are allowed to keep them on to communicate important things to drivers (i.e. a restart due to mass disconections).

CAR IS THE FORMULA GULF (only F4 car available as category!)

Last edited:
Signed up drivers

Driver..................\Team
@azidahaka ..........\Scuderia Fronzini

@filipino1234 ..........\Scuderia Fronzini
@bajny
@jake2013guy..........\Wilson Racing #99
@dyr_gl
@Riggy
@rcb929 ..........\
@SnoopMarky ..........\Mondo Racaing
@Devilb0y ..........\
@Glenalz81 ..........\
@TDZdave ..........\
@Webschumi

Current Team's Lineup:

Scuderia Fronzini livery #2
karsten
@filipino1234

Mondo Racing livery #?
@SnoopMarky
@Riggy

Wilson Racing livery #99
@jake2013guy
@dyr_gl

Nintai livery #8 :D
@bajny
@Webschumi

Tarmac Overdose Racing #4
@Cobra75
@Dbkung

PEOPLE THAT NEED TO TEAM UP:

@rcb929
@Devilb0y
@TDZdave
@Glenalz81

TEAMS NEEDING TO CONFIRM LIVERY

Mondo Racing

Last edited:
Can't say it's good news... Let's see if enough people will join up and make this happen.

Is it conflicting with something else mate?

Work unfortunately, I'm all over the place at the moment,

@mustafur sign up here too!

Last edited:
FW4LZeR.jpg

Welcome to the Formula 4 Championship!
Basic Rules

R563pgI.jpg

Race List
KblX5jW.jpg

Test race will be held at a TBC Location.

Ingame settings

we are going to race with the most realistic settings available; so real damages, real fuel consumption, real tires degradation, real assists etc etc...

Race day details

Drivers should try to get online as soon as possible. Race 1 starts at 20:00BST following a 15 minutes Qualifying session. After the Session there's a SHORT warmup to allow latecomers to join the race.

After the end of Race 1, Race 2 starts. In race 2 we have a manual grid and rolling start. At race start all drivers will stay still on track until called in the ingame chat after all have left the grid we have a slow (80-120km/h) lap and race starts at least corner end of lap1. No overtaking before the finish/start line.

Race 3 follows the same rules.

Between each race there's a few minutes of stop to allow drivers to coold down.

Mics MUST BE OFF WHILE RACING! Only Stewards and Race Organizers are allowed to keep them on to communicate important things to drivers (i.e. a restart due to mass disconections).

CAR IS THE FORMULA GULF (only F4 car available as category!)
So Karsten. If i'm not joining the danes from yesterday i'm in with scudaria fronzini.:cheers:

Thanks for hosting something with realistic assists and all the mumbo-jumbo! :bowdown: Does it include auto-clutch being off? I´m in anyway, just want to know if I´ll have to train my heel-toe skillz

If we´re indeed picking liveries I´d like number 28. Feel free to throw me in with anyone as teammate, I´m easy:tup:

Getting closer to half grid :) Call in your friends guys, let's make this happen.

Thanks for hosting something with realistic assists and all the mumbo-jumbo! :bowdown: Does it include auto-clutch being off? I´m in anyway, just want to know if I´ll have to train my heel-toe skillz

If we´re indeed picking liveries I´d like number 28. Feel free to throw me in with anyone as teammate, I´m easy:tup:

Dyr, auto clutch will be on since i'm pretty sure it's the same in real life and most people do not have a clutch on their wheel/pad :D

Welcome in, make sure to befriend me!

Welcome in then! Make sure to be there for the test race since we use that unusual format for race 2 and 3

Where is the test race going to be? And what's the deal with the stewards? (I'm happy to be one if none are about as of yet and I'm sure @McDastardly will too if needs.) Open wheelers are nothing like the GT cars when it comes to contact. There will be more incidents and I guarantee they're going to be worse than being spun out/pushed off the track.

Where is the test race going to be? And what's the deal with the stewards? (I'm happy to be one if none are about as of yet and I'm sure @McDastardly will too if needs.) Open wheelers are nothing like the GT cars when it comes to contact. There will be more incidents and I guarantee they're going to be worse than being spun out/pushed off the track.
I accept your offer. Know you'll both be great help.

Talking about test race I was thinking about Watkins Glen or spa... Should be a good test for all drivers.

What do you think?

Spa might also be a little long for them. I suggest Hockenheim GP personally. It's got a good mix of fast and slow stuff, some good overtaking opportunities etc.

Back