[PS4]Formula 4 Championship *FINISHED* results on post #548Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 566 comments
Don't you have a "friend" that could "rent" one from a neightbour? We have plenty here lol

I know the right guy, yeah

2c9707281a62c0db09f0167d22944284f6bba6e40c14065a1d0b912e6b465f39.jpg

:lol:

Now seriously, it´s always the same stuff with these guys that fix crap. It doesn´t matter if it´s cars, TVs, bikes, computers... they either don´t have a clue about time management or they´re compulsive liars. One would expect them to be able to give reliable stimations of how long a fix will take after years of experience, but nope.

Pcars glitches strike again as I was going onto Wellington straight my game paused my tires went up to 350 degrees and I spun lol.

Season is finished here is standings at the season end before drop score:

n359duK.png

And after drop score the final standings are:

Fa57i9m.png

1st Position @rcb929 (we already knew lol)
2nd Position @Glenalz81
3rd Position @dyr_gl (didn't even had to race for securing 3rd :P)

Congratulations to our first 3 drivers. A special mention goes to @Cobra75 for being around along with Glen in all rounds :bowdown:

Thanks for all the drivers partecipating.

karsten

damn, i missed to with you guys! @karsten if you notice i already online on that moment you invited me but sadly i was outside on that time talking to someone important matter, i also missed this lovely tract. :banghead:

I think your bad luck rubbed of to me yesterday @azidahaka , i had the worst races yesterday in all season.. looking forward to a new season with what ever that brings lol

K
I think your bad luck rubbed of to me yesterday @azidahaka , i had the worst races yesterday in all season.. looking forward to a new season with what ever that brings lol
Keep the bad luck for yourself for next season lol

New season???

Yup on drafting board. Probably going to be multiclass. Testing start soon, serie on mid September.

Will start only with at least 14 on board.

Btw why you dropped out? It surprised me a lot; we got plenty of fast drivers for you to have fun with lol

K

Yup on drafting board. Probably going to be multiclass. Testing start soon, serie on mid September.

Btw why you dropped out? It surprised me a lot; we got plenty of fast drivers for you to have fun with lol

Count me in for next season:tup:

K

I didn't like the car and I've lost interest in gaming in general, the timeslot has become a bit of a stretch, I'm currently looking at going to iracing, because the future of console racing is looking incredibly ordinary,

I didn't like the car and I've lost interest in gaming in general, the timeslot has become a bit of a stretch, I'm currently looking at going to iracing, because the future of console racing is looking incredibly ordinary,
Too bad to hear...

Strange you didn't like the car I think all loved it. Maybe you didn't have it much chance.

Iracing they say its incredibly shallow way more than assetto and pcars... Let me know if you are up for some teaching again on pcars

Too bad to hear...

Strange you didn't like the car I think all loved it. Maybe you didn't have it much chance.

Iracing they say its incredibly shallow way more than assetto and pcars... Let me know if you are up for some teaching again on pcars

Maybe, I'll wait to see what's going on before signing,

I've had iracing before, and it is shallow, I have had several racing buddies make the jump and I'm more interested in teams endurance racing, its not entirely what I want but its as close as I'm gonna get,

Maybe, I'll wait to see what's going on before signing,

I've had iracing before, and it is shallow, I have had several racing buddies make the jump and I'm more interested in teams endurance racing, its not entirely what I want but its as close as I'm gonna get,
Well next season is gonna be 60 or 90 mins races so look out

Spent a few hours trying out the RWD and Merek lmp2 cars and found the Merek very nice to drive even with full stock settings and ffb.

my test with gt4 showed lots of issues with balancing.

AKA Ginetta dominating everything :D

Why don´t we make use of the pace differences instead of escaping them? You could use one class and sit the fast half of the field on a car 1 second off the benchmark, the slow half in the car with a small pace advantage. You would still have 2 different "races" but we all would still be interacting often.

AKA Ginetta dominating everything :D

Why don´t we make use of the pace differences instead of escaping them? You could use one class and sit the fast half of the field on a car 1 second off the benchmark, the slow half in the car with a small pace advantage. You would still have 2 different "races" but we all would still be interacting often.
I proposed that solution but it was discarded right away... In gt4 there's a gap big enough for all to have s chance... The gt86 it's over 2 seconds slower in the longer tracks for b example so I thought it to be the perfect way to go... We'll see, here is too hot to drive test and argue for rules and making all happy lol

Back