[PS4]Formula 4 Championship *FINISHED* results on post #548Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 566 comments
@mustafur @Glenalz81

Btw Karsten, reserve me mate, I'll attend when I can,
This is great mate!
I don't know if i will attend on monday, but sure we can test on sunday. My first race with the other danes didn't go so well. But i will give them another chance.
Bring a couple of good ones here and concentrate here lol...

Much as i hate the car sign me up anyway.
glad to have you with us! No clue why you hate it honestly but I promise you'll have fun ;)

Also, Dastardly finds out the status of his knee tomorrow so he'll know then whether he can commit to the series or not.

@Webschumi are you going to join up?

We reached 11 signups! Please all try to make it up for the test race so that when things will be serious you all know what to do and we can have smooth race 2 and 3s

Alright guys, just got MRI results today, right Knee is 🤬 & requires surgery (in June hopefully) so i wont be signing up for this series, might make the next one when my pegs better, good luck to you all & thanks for asking me in.

Go Team Riggy/Snoop :gtpflag:

Alright guys, just got MRI results today, right Knee is 🤬 & requires surgery (in June hopefully) so i wont be signing up for this series, might make the next one when my pegs better, good luck to you all & thanks for asking me in.

Go Team Riggy/Snoop :gtpflag:
I'm really sorry to hear this mate T_T get better soon!

won't be able to train until sunday :(

i have to make a videogames based show in a pub of a friend, and then i have to take care of my city's soccer team and GF on the weekend...

What are your times so far?

Low 1:39s with race fuel atm, probably some room for improvement, but I'm not sure where. Aliens will no doubt be doing 1:38s. Got my setup dialed in really quickly which was nice. Just did a practice race against the AI, a full tank will do 30 minutes with a good quarter left, tyres had well over half the life left as well.

Low 1:39s with race fuel atm, probably some room for improvement, but I'm not sure where. Aliens will no doubt be doing 1:38s. Got my setup dialed in really quickly which was nice. Just did a practice race against the AI, a full tank will do 30 minutes with a good quarter left, tyres had well over half the life left as well.
1.39 sounds mightly fast, can't wait to train on sunday....

Back