[PS4]Formula 4 Championship *FINISHED* results on post #548Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 566 comments
Hi
Haven't watch gtplanet forum lately. Thanks for calling me :-)
I'll indeed like to join if there's still a seat availible?

I´d like to ask clarification about rolling starts. Let´s see if I got it:

- When lights go off no one moves. Then we´re called over chat one by one in the correct order, the first guys called park a bit down the road to make room to form a queue.

- When we´re formed up, we get going and do a slow lap, in single file formation (to allow some weaving and increase safety).

- We get green flag before the last corner, the leader picks up the pace and the guys behind react. Still you can´t make a move until you cross the finish line.

Is it correct?

I´d like to ask clarification about rolling starts. Let´s see if I got it:

- When lights go off no one moves. Then we´re called over chat one by one in the correct order, the first guys called park a bit down the road to make room to form a queue.

- When we´re formed up, we get going and do a slow lap, in single file formation (to allow some weaving and increase safety).

- We get green flag before the last corner, the leader picks up the pace and the guys behind react. Still you can´t make a move until you cross the finish line.

Is it correct?
Yeah, pretty much.

Maybe my phone is causing issues...

How long are the races?
3 x 30min?

I'd like to be with livery #21 if not taking

you got it all right but when called the drivers move slowly without parking to avoid congestion :)

I apologize for not having been around much lately, had lots of RL things going on :P

Been training with fili and bajny today, barely in 39s but car feels bad :P Glad it's the test race tomorrow, i'm half sick too so it's lucky on my side :D

I´ll be there today. I´m having internet issues these days so hopefully not DCs or anything. Fingers crossed!
Great, :) in any case there's 3 races so do not worry if you DC, and after all it's a test race to get acquainted

Sign me up, cant make it today though. I run a Formula Gulf league Tuesdays 9pm USA Eastern Time. If interested let me know.

My series is on tuesday`s so it does not collide with this one. We are currently in season 1 finishing up getting ready for season 2. The league runs 9 pm USA eastern standard time if interested let me know or just go to the thread. I have about 6-10 regulars who run every week but looking for more drivers. If you want to stick with just this league that is fine and I don`t plan on budding heads with this league just figured I would see if anyone was up for some extra league racing.
Ill do my best to make the races in this championship THANKS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back