[PS4]Formula 4 Championship *FINISHED* results on post #548Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 566 comments
Wait, 2 minutes? Are we racing the full GP layout then? Haven´t had the chance to do a lap yet and it´s likely I can´t until Monday afternoon but I´m fairly sure we´ll fall asleep with these cars around the big track...

Gt3s can do 1:56 if you exploit some stuff in the setup like cooling, pressures and camber. I doubt the Gulf can overcome the power deficit in this track, but we'll see!

So the weather for Silverstone is gonna be like this:

Race 1: Overcast
Race 2: Light Rain
Race 3: Light Rain

Cya guys Monday!

The guy repairing my TV seems to be taking it very easy, and he left as replacement a VERY small monitor not fit for the purpose. I can't see **** from where I sit.

Hoping for a Monday miracle and some lightning practice right before the race. It worked OK at Imola so let's hope for a repeat.

I planned on training yesterday but the euro final went up to extra time lol...

Guess I know what to expect tonight, not that with rain I could hope for anything

Just a reminder that I'm not here tonight due to being at the Silverstone test. Good luck and have a good one.

No a sign of my TV yet 🤬
i'm rooting for ya!

Even if i'm not even under 2 mins on dry (2.01.7 best lol) the race would be even more boring without you too on track.

Don't you have a "friend" that could "rent" one from a neightbour? We have plenty here lol

Back