[PS4]Formula 4 Championship *FINISHED* results on post #548Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 566 comments
Are you guys taking signups for the final 2 races?
Make sure to read all rules and to watch the race 2 and 3 video and rules.

Judging from reactions you must be another one of those annoying fast drivers :D

Welcome in I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with our usual front guys.

Why all the aliens sign up here lol? :D

See you on track later. Send me friend request asap and be aware room is open early if you want to warm up along other drivers.

Obligatory Twitch post.

Race 1

Interesting end to it.

SPAIN_R2_Screenshot_2016_07_04_20_37_15.png

Race 2

SPAIN_R2_Screenshot_2016_07_04_21_15_31.png

Race 3

SPAIN_R3_Screenshot_2016_07_04_21_51_02.png

Last edited:
Points after Round 7:

y4mvsE9.png

My Race Review

I would usually be mildly satisfied with a 5th 4th 5th, but certainly if it is true that luck gives, luck takes i'll get a triple win at Silverstone :D

In Race 1 i sent a last-min invite to @Garykavanagh and when i got back on track for the race i had the lovely vibrating wheel bug for whole race that beside killing my hands made almost impossible to feel the car in turn 1 and on the complex after the downhill straight... in any case i managed thing pretty well even if hands were killing me until last lap i found @bajny at turn 1 about to be lapped; he didn't move out but pushed on until the final complex where he said he had a bug just in front of me so icouldn't avoid his car and crashed him gifting @Riggy a golden 4th place >_>
I kept my composture.

In Race 2 again i had tomake the best i could after getting front suspension damage on the race start in the mess that happened when @Dbkung (i think) got a penalty while on the go lap and all drivers were skipping around. yay, brought car home and got some other points even thought i'm psitive i could have got top the podium if all was smooth (this damn podium curse is starting to be heavy on me, i'm not on top 3 since Round1, crap!)

In Race 3 i was full of hope again (oh lol) but on the go i got my rear aero destroied by @Cobra75 so my car became suddenly very unpredictable and very slow on some corners. i wasn't fast enough to adapt and i made a mistake that costed me from 3rd to 6th i think... It was a mess to keep car on track but in the end i finished 5th again.

Good stuff for all the newcomers, things went way better than i expected.

Hope we get a full grid for the last round!

Man, very nice to see a busy grid!

It might be a stretch to ask this to @azidahaka but it would be lovely to have some more racing with this group of people after this ends, maybe with faster cars.

Imagine how cool it can be racing a big grid of FR3.5 or LMP2 cars! :embarrassed:

Man, very nice to see a busy grid!

It might be a stretch to ask this to @azidahaka but it would be lovely to have some more racing with this group of people after this ends, maybe with faster cars.

Imagine how cool it can be racing a big grid of FR3.5 or LMP2 cars! :embarrassed:
Yes, more LMP2/FR3.5 in my face, right now.

This indeed was a fun race with a lot of people.

I had some high hopes until the race actually started lol, pace seamed to be good and I got into a nice flow while driving.

Race one I was so pumped up on adrenaline, in the start I had to avoid @TeamEdge702 in turn one and I felt like a Mercedes F1 driver when I turned in and ( I admit NEVER LOOKED RIGHT ) hit @Riggy ending my race upside down. Hope you didn't get damage mate.

Race 2 I was hoping to redeem myself after that disaster and got a sweet 2:nd place even if I didn't get any real pace after having trouble finding the flow in the driving..

Race 3 and again disaster happened, just when we hit the final turns before the start I got a message on PSN and I couldn't help myself so my eyes looked up to the left and I missed @azidahaka breaking in front of me... Rear damage on him and my front was injured as well. Sorry mate, not my meaning at all.
After that the car was hard to drive and I feel lucky bringing home a forth place..

I have a great time with this race even i have alot mistake ^_^
Race 1 im so excited, my adrenaline is so hi on the 1st lap of the race but on the last corner i took the wrong move, i try to pass @Dbkung at his right side and im so very optimistic and hit the wall and crush. im sorry for that.

Race 2 just an noob mistake, i miss to hit the brake ^_^ and the i crush and my front and right tire are lost.

Race 3 finally i manage to endure the race and finished it.
This is my first race with you guys and im very happy because I have a lot of things that i learned in this race.
so Ill keep pushing to make it up with guy guys. all of you are so fast! ^_^
see next race

Back