PS4 Gamer Tags

• Thread starter Adramike
  • 11 comments
I'm still DesertPenguin09. I tried to change it up to remove the numbers but everything good is taken. And I have no imagination so didn't think of a totally different one

I don't believe this is just for GTSport and SNAIL Sunday. @Adramike, correct me if I'm wrong but this is for PS4 in general so people playing Project Cars 2 or Assetto Corsa can also meet up?

I don't believe this is just for GTSport and SNAIL Sunday. @Adramike, correct me if I'm wrong but this is for PS4 in general so people playing Project Cars 2 or Assetto Corsa can also meet up?

Then change it in your GTPlanet profile unless he's going to maintain the thread and keep a list of everyone that replies with their PSN ID. If that's the plan, then by all means, go right ahead. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to have a thread with PSN IDs scattered throughout it when there are much cleaner ways to find the information.

I intended to maintain it, but also was serving the purpose of linking up with other racers during the demo.

Back