[PS4]-GT3 World Championship-COMPLETEDFinished 

Start Time of 21:00 or 17:00 BST for two races clashing with F1

• 21:00 BST/16:00 EST

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • 17:00 BST / 12:00 EST

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Add me too, might have to skip 2 races with weird time schedule, but i'm sure i might have fun in room 2.... Got some drivers For me too? ;) :D

I will run a poll regarding the times, I'm thinking the later start might be the better option anyway, as we have some West Coast peeps involved. I'll sort it now.

Karsten, just see how qualifying goes, you are a quick guy, you will be fine. The main thing about this series is racing cleanly with people who are similar pace. The way the rooms will work mean the rooms should sort out the people who messed up quali. 👍 :cheers: :gtpflag:

I will run a poll regarding the times, I'm thinking the later start might be the better option anyway, as we have some West Coast peeps involved. I'll sort it now.

Karsten, just see how qualifying goes, you are a quick guy, you will be fine. The main thing about this series is racing cleanly with people who are similar pace. The way the rooms will work mean the rooms should sort out the people who messed up quali. 👍 :cheers: :gtpflag:
You know i'm that bad at tuning so i'm well aware of where i'll be sitting in the serie :D

Yes no problem. There are no limits on car numbers, as I have found the grid tends to be pretty mixed, as people have different favourites. I'll get you on the list fella.
I'll take whatever's free if I have to, but that's my first choice.

Im up for this. Had fun races in the cancelled league.
Im still ***** at setups tho and their aint no teammates in this one right? :nervous::nervous::rolleyes:

No team mates, but plenty of help for tuning if you need it. There are loads of us to assist helping get the car more how you like it.

No worries mate. Hopefully your schedule will clear up a bit for next season. I'm hoping the rooms should integrate well and allow a room full of people at the same pace. 👍

@azidahaka What car are you picking?

It would be awesome if my notifications worked.
Unsure, i thought i may go again with the Aston for i have a few tunes already since last season we had. Slow but better than nothing.

Else i'm totally in love with the M3 i might just choose that one. No ABS but i like how it drives. probably not many chances if i do but it's a fun ride that might help me swallow those 3 bad choice tracks on calendar :D

What about you?

Unsure, i thought i may go again with the Aston for i have a few tunes already since last season we had. Slow but better than nothing.

Else i'm totally in love with the M3 i might just choose that one. No ABS but i like how it drives. probably not many chances if i do but it's a fun ride that might help me swallow those 3 bad choice tracks on calendar :D

What about you?
Not sure, either the least picked or the car that a lot of people pick that aren't as good at tuning and might need help.

I would love to join this but 3 o'clock on a Sunday for a married man with kids...
Why can't Americans or Canadians organize some stuff like this?

What direction is it taking? ?_? Lots of road cars DLC and track no one likes/wants like ruapuna?
The Mustang GT and the BMW 320 TC are pretty nice tbf. They need to release the Indy Car DLC they promised years ago though. More F1 circuits would be nice too.

What direction is it taking? ?_? Lots of road cars DLC and track no one likes/wants like ruapuna?
We'll the dlc is another thing as I'm not really a road car fan. It's been a while since I last played and the game seems more user friendly now. There's little things too like track temperature and hot pressures on telemetry.

I'll be online in a bit, but have been watching the rugby, so am half cut lol. Need some practice though!
Hey skaanky would i be allowed to use the M3 for the serie? I got in the groove with it now and it's so fun to drive compared to all others i might enjoy it even if i race alone with it :D

Back