[PS4]-GT3 World Championship-COMPLETEDFinished 

Start Time of 21:00 or 17:00 BST for two races clashing with F1

• 21:00 BST/16:00 EST

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • 17:00 BST / 12:00 EST

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skaankypuppy , when are we going to do the qualifying with the BMW M3 GT at Spa ?

In the mean time done some testing laps at watkins Glen ... hmmmmm ... like this track .

Still 20 looooooooooooooong very loooooooooooooong loooooooooong looooooooooong day's until the first race .

Last edited:
Skaankypuppy , when are we gonna do the qualifying with the BMW M3 GT at Spa ?
In the mean time done some testing laps at watkins Glen .....like this track .
Still 20 looooooooooooooong day's .
September 13th the Sunday before the first race.

Skaankypuppy , when are we going to do the qualifying with the BMW M3 GT at Spa ?

In the mean time done some testing laps at watkins Glen ... hmmmmm ... like this track .

Still 20 looooooooooooooong very loooooooooooooong loooooooooong looooooooooong day's until the first race .
Reason i wanted to star my serie earlier the 20th is soooooooo farrrr :D

Seems online on this game is about to die. Even on this forum the people actually racing in online serie is still 1/10th of gt6...

I would stay for racing after the q session and would start the Monday serie but there's not enough people or interest....

Who would race beside the 2 of us?

This game makes me sad... They released it with so many issues that they scared people off, and the amount of idiots online is 100x the one on gt6... :(

@Skaankypuppy

Very important question.
Do you use real aids as setting,or you'll force abs and tc on?

It's very important if i'll race with m3 as i plan. If you use real setting i'll race without abs else my car will magically be fitted with it.

As you can understand is something important for my planning and setupping.

@Skaankypuppy

Very important question.

It's very important if i'll race with m3 as i plan. If you use real setting i'll race without abs else my car will magically be fitted with it.

I think he said real for qualifying (no ABS) and ABS on and TCS on for races.

@Skaankypuppy

Very important question.

Karsten, As I have planned it, the room settings (both for Race and Quali) will be set to Force Real Assists, with Stability control off. That should mean the M3 GT does not have ABS both for Quali round Spa and if you were to use it in the race.

I hope this fits in with your plan :/

Karsten, As I have planned it, the room settings (both for Race and Quali) will be set to Force Real Assists, with Stability control off. That should mean the M3 GT does not have ABS both for Quali round Spa and if you were to use it in the race.

I hope this fits in with your plan :/
Ok it fits.

Correct. Watkins Glen GP.
Sadly. The short would make for far better Racing and smaller gaps.

I like the calendar like for half of it, wish people would have tried the tracks in my serie... I spent looots of hours getting the right mix.

Btw for those wondering why i would race without abs, take a look at this:

After the 0:30 seconds when i approach the braking point. Look at front wheels. Best ingame experience i had since i got PCars.

Yes the M3 is a very good car, feels spot on great balance, anyone up for Nord runs in it later?

And karsten .... may we have there at Oulton P a laptime with in your BMW M3 GT3 ?
I think that very lap was a 1.36.9xx not the best achievable but good in stock tune.

I should either learn to tune or play offline :D If yu get around it let me know your lap times :D no ABS no stability just traction control on.

Yes the M3 is a very good car, feels spot on great balance, anyone up for Nord runs in it later?

Nord is too long you should try some of the tracks i had scheduled for my "maybe will happen" serie... those are so perfect for casual racing and have perfect flow!

Not sure if i'll manage but i may be there in 20-25 minutes ;)

I think that very lap was a 1.36.9xx not the best achievable but good in stock tune.

I should either learn to tune or play offline :D If yu get around it let me know your lap times :D no ABS no stability just traction control on.

Nord is too long you should try some of the tracks i had scheduled for my "maybe will happen" serie... those are so perfect for casual racing and have perfect flow!

Not sure if i'll manage but i may be there in 20-25 minutes ;)

The M3 is great round nords too, feels so good. But am up for any tracks if your on send me a invo.

I hope you do get people in for the series because it could lead to some good close racing, in a great car 👍

I should either learn to tune or play offline :D If yu get around it let me know your lap times :D no ABS no stability just traction control on..

Ahaaaaa , a kind of challenge good , no ABC stability but just control the track if I can .
Gonna do 15/20 laps with the BMW M3 let you know where I'm at regards flappytimes .
All be back .....

Edith : So ... just done some laps Oulton , he he in fact that is a good car Karsten .
Now I'm hesitating if I should take the BMW M3 or back to my RUF for the next serie .
I'm uploading my lap through You tube , done 1:33.860 after 15 laps and only using traction control on .

Last edited:
Ye
Ahaaaaa , a kind of challenge good , no ABC stability but just control the track if I can .
Gonna do 15/20 laps with the BMW M3 let you know where I'm at regards flappytimes .
All be back .....

Edith : So ... just done some laps Oulton , he he in fact that is a good car Karsten .
Now I'm hesitating if I should take the BMW M3 or back to my RUF for the next serie .
I'm uploading my lap through You tube , done 1:33.860 after 15 laps and only using traction control on .

Yeah i got a way better lap while racing with @Zakspeed_TV and I had 60 liters on and no tune...

I hope you guys will get to understand how great racing we would have in the Monday serie...

You missed great race by not joining us sven :D

Ye
Yeah i got a way better lap while racing with @Zakspeed_TV and I had 60 liters on and no tune...

I hope you guys will get to understand how great racing we would have in the Monday serie...

You missed great race by not joining us sven :D
Thanks for the invitation karsten but I was in the zone to drive for the first time at Oulton Park and the little challenge behind it .
I had 30 litters of fuel in the car .
Gonna give it a go with the BMW M3 , to comparer and feel between my Ruf and the BMW M3 at Watkins Glen.
With the Ruf I've already done some test laptimes at Watkins Glen and the feeling was very good , now let the BMW M3 has his change to see what it will bring .

Ruf is faster. But it's great to drive!

I think you are losing 1.5 seconds racing in it compared to other gt3s in long tracks and a bit more than half a sec in shorter ones.

But the drive itself is worth being back there in the grid

Ok you got me Karsten I will go for the BMW M3 in the new serrie of Skaankypuppy .

Skaaaaaaankypuppy , normally I would go for the Ruf but want to change it for the BMW M3 is that fine for you ?

Rare case where fun wins over fast? :D
If ABS was allowed I might pick the M3, but in pCars ABS is faster and I have stock t300 pedals so there's no progression or consistency other than muscle memory.

Back