ps4 or xbox one version?

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 108 comments

Looked fine to me. Where doesn't it look as good as the PS4 version?
framrate and graphics doesnt look as good to me,check out the part where they show the helmet cam view,its so blurry you barley see the wheeel,colors seeem to cartoonish also...

Framerate and graphics often look worse on youtube (it's not uploaded as 60fps video) than they really are. You can disable the blur-effects if that bothers you (i also don't like this) in the graphic options. Also remember, this seems to be a bit older build as some guys already mentioned.

Framerate and graphics often look worse on youtube (it's not uploaded as 60fps video) than they really are. You can disable the blur-effects if that bothers you (i also don't like this) in the graphic options. Also remember, this seems to be a bit older build as some guys already mentioned.
yeah it must be,im sure the game will be fine on the xbox.i just want the best version and i know that will be the ps4 version,very close to the pc version

framrate and graphics doesnt look as good to me,check out the part where they show the helmet cam view,its so blurry you barley see the wheeel,colors seeem to cartoonish also...

you can't compare frame rates from a YouTube video.

yeah it must be,im sure the game will be fine on the xbox.i just want the best version and i know that will be the ps4 version,very close to the pc version

I think you won't notice the difference between PS4 and X1 when you are racing. It will maybe be some details scaled down on X1 which you can notice when you compare in-game screenshots. I can run pcars with mid-high settings on my pc, this already provides me a level of details that fits my needs. When I'm busy fighting with the AI, I don't care if there is more grass on the PS4 version or if a banner has 1000 pixels more.
So, what I want to say is: Don't worry, it will look good on both consoles

giphy.gif

It being better isnt really something I care for, though. I dont like handhelds in general. The only reason I have a phone is because my girlfriend convinced me to get one, just in case of an emergency. Sure I'll play with it when I get it, but the interest runs dry pretty fast.

Still though, unless it came free then I dont think it would make much of a difference, in my opinion.
You don't really believe your girlfriend only wanted you to get a phone just for an emergency do you?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahaha...honestly? there are folk already comparing the ps4 and Xbox versions? that Xbox video is from October last year....the ps4 is pretty recent, like a month old or something...

I will go for the Xbox one version, at one time i had the ps4, Xbox one and wii u consoles, but right know only have xbox one and the wii u consoles....

And since i dont want to upgrade my pc, xboxone version to me :)

Who cares about frame rate etc,buy what's best for you and play the game.

If you'd said you cares about resolution I would've totally agreed, but frame rate is pretty important. Happily I believe both consoles will achieve 60 fps.

I think both versions will hit 60.. There will be dips though in certain situations but that will be part and parcel of the trade off between looks and performance whilst using deferred rendering.

I'll be getting the PS4 version to play with friends (on a pad) and I already have the PC version since 2011 which I will use for modding and the likes (on a wheel).

You don't really believe your girlfriend only wanted you to get a phone just for an emergency do you?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yes, I do. Especially considering the only times we communicate with it is when she stays over time, or if she gets groceries without me.

Yes, I do. Especially considering the only times we communicate with it is when she stays over time, or if she gets groceries without me.

What kind of phone...
Is it an iPhone or something similar...
Are location services enabled...

You know she's tracking you right :P

HCK
What kind of phone...
Is it an iPhone or something similar...
Are location services enabled...
You know she's tracking you right :P
A friend of mine lives in a small town and she's always sending me Google Earth images asking me what is in this or that neighbourhood in Toronto when her husband is working there. That's the first thing that came to mind when @ImaRobot mentioned his phone:lol:(sorry buddy:D)

Back