[PS4] OSCA World GT Series (GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 312 comments
FYI - the Mercedes AMG GT GT3 car might be coming soon (preview via Instagram - see @ali_racing_222 - seems legit)... will you allow people to switch to that mid-season?

FYI - the Mercedes AMG GT GT3 car might be coming soon (preview via Instagram - see @ali_racing_222 - seems legit)... will you allow people to switch to that mid-season?
I mighta mentioned it. I will be but if you aren't swapping to the AMG GT3 then stick to what you have. I suggest picking the SLS if your going to do so to make the transition more seemless but its fine either way. Still a 2 car limit for the AMG so its first come first serve

I mighta mentioned it. I will be but if you aren't swapping to the AMG GT3 then stick to what you have. I suggest picking the SLS if your going to do so to make the transition more seemless but its fine either way. Still a 2 car limit for the AMG so its first come first serve

I personally don't plan on switching. After testing my setup on the 12C against the new US GT cars, I'm pretty happy I stuck with the 12C. Just thought I'd give heads up in case you weren't expecting it.

Cool, so 2 hours for the race length which I am all good for.. I love to race as well.. so to be clear, I am already in the SLS, If the new SLS comes out, I can switch to it no problem right?

Cool, so 2 hours for the race length which I am all good for.. I love to race as well.. so to be clear, I am already in the SLS, If the new SLS comes out, I can switch to it no problem right?
Yes if you would like. I can give you claims on it and you can decide if you want it or not when its out since your already an SLS driver. The new AMG is a free car for the month by the way.

I personally don't plan on switching. After testing my setup on the 12C against the new US GT cars, I'm pretty happy I stuck with the 12C. Just thought I'd give heads up in case you weren't expecting it.
The Cadillac is pretty good once its dialed but the Vette has endurance issues besides tyres. You have to watch yourself rather than go at it like a GT3 can. The Aston is the opposite. You have to push non stop to keep up, and the M3 is well...basically a GT3 converted GTE.

Just one day out until the race. Make sure your prepared. I want to try and make this go off without any issues. If you have any questions, ask away.

Just one day out until the race. Make sure your prepared. I want to try and make this go off without any issues. If you have any questions, ask away.

Start procedure has been revised to green flag at the line. So...no max speed limit before start?

Lobby is open everyone

Edit: Straight to laguna next week. Monza is evil. Everyone better show up unless theres like a sick note or something.

Last edited:
So whats up with next week??? Is anyone going to actually show up or is this thing dead in the water??
I guess we'll just have to find out. Hate to see all this work go down the hole. But I have a backup series if it does. And if that doesnt work I'll do something else I guess.

well, either way.. send me a link when you do set it up.. The start of the races seem fine.. but after 8-10 laps.. not so much..
Funny how those first two 30 minute races were the best lol. Oh well. Yea Ill message whoevers interested to the next series when it happens. i have plenty of ideas. Just it has to rely on participation.

Ya, I thought after those first two warm up races we would have a nice group.. Seems to me, people aren't interested if they cant race up front. They fall back in the first 8-10 laps and probably think, whats the point of driving around for an hour and a half.. Not sure if people understand the commitment a 2 hour race takes..

Ya, I thought after those first two warm up races we would have a nice group.. Seems to me, people aren't interested if they cant race up front. They fall back in the first 8-10 laps and probably think, whats the point of driving around for an hour and a half.. Not sure if people understand the commitment a 2 hour race takes..
Theres always someone better than you. Ive learned that. Y bear has a sick McLaren at Monza and he was dominating me the other week. Im not about to quit because Im getting dunked on in a race. I keep pressing on. But I guess thats just me. People arent interested unless they're first. Which is sad. You should enjoy the race. I knew some old friends that would fight for like 9th place and have a blast simply because they were having a race. Cant win everything guys.

Sorry, I'm gonna have to be a reserve driver as I won't be able to do the majority of the 2 hour races.
Okay, dont take this the wrong way, but why? You signed up. It said 2 hours on the OP. It has since it was made.

If anyone cant do 2 hours say so now. I dont know why the hell people signed up for something they cant do. No offense.

I think the RUF guys will have a bigger chance to win at laguna, i mean...i have race with my friends and RUF can set the fastest pace with just a little push on the car, @ robertlm and pecaronera...you better race tomorrow...

Are we still moving the race time?

I'm not sure if I can make it and or if I have to leave early,

Back