[PS4] OSCA World GT Series (GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 312 comments
PCARS why you do this :/

Retrying Next week unless this is a recurring issue. If it is, it will wait until 10.0

Back to Monza or on to round #2?

Also, it might be something to do with the host, your net was strong enough to hold everyone in the lobby, but the moment you left my car was dropped off the jacks and sent on its way,

Its going back to monza.

I run fios with 40+ Upload and Download on my PS4. It may be but Im not sure. I never had this problem before and Ive hosted races like this. I really wanna think its PCARS since its not the first time ive heard of this.

Its going back to monza.

I run fios with 40+ Upload and Download on my PS4. It may be but Im not sure. I never had this problem before and Ive hosted races like this. I really wanna think its PCARS since its not the first time ive heard of this.

Are you guys still in the game?why don't we try short race to prove it?

Its going back to monza.

That's the second time that's happened to me,

The positive to take from this is that connections held up once we got going, and the first corner went rather well,

Though I would suggest keeping the pace speed at 80kph, and go when we get closer to the start line, 7 seconds is a bit weird,

That's the second time that's happened to me,

The positive to take from this is that connections held up once we got going, and the first corner went rather well,

Though I would suggest keeping the pace speed at 80kph, and go when we get closer to the start line, 7 seconds is a bit weird,
I was considering just going at the line but some people had an issue with that. Personally its what Id prefer to do

@ all cady user, what is your best lap at monza?i did 1.47.3 so far and i can do faster with deeper tuning, and that sound...what sound is that when up shifting? Waste gate? I love that sound...lol...

Last edited:
@ all cady user, what is your best lap at monza?i did 1.47.3 so far and i can do faster with deeper tuning, and that sound...what sound is that when up shifting? Waste gate? I love that sound...lol...

Down to 1.46.6 just now, and it has a lower tire degradation than mclearen, and also trial braking is easier with cady, it's very good for long run...

I prefer standing start too...
I wont do standing simply because it basically goes off whatever car has the best start trans. GTEs die massively this way as well. Also, rolling is just all together nicer for me. I think im just going to make it "go at the line"

Ehh No idea. Going to assume its a "random encounter" and leave it that at. I still wanna know if everyone would like to push race start times back about...30-45 minutes. Id shorten Practice to 20 as well

I have no problem with that...

Holy crap - race length jumped from 30 mins to 2 hours?? I don't think I can commit pretty much 3 hours to this. Please consider revising down by at least an hour. It's really tough on a Saturday, especially since you're starting around 5 and ending around 8, which is prime dinner time for us EST folks.

Also, based on what I've been reading... are we still doing Laguna this Saturday, March 12, or are we doing Monza again? If we're doing Monza again, you should probably revise the OP.

Please confirm, thanks.

Last edited:
Okay, just to be clear. The race length has always been set to 2 Hours long. It has been that length from the git go. As far as the Date and Time revisions, thats coming tonight. I will give a notification when it is changed. It will be a full revision. Practice will be cut down by 10-15 Minutes as well.

OP Has been revised. Excess material has been removed. A comment was added to Attendance. Race start time has been adjusted. Lobby open time has been adjusted. Practice has been shortened to 20 Minutes. Race will Remain 2 Hours. If the pit glitch happens again, oh well. Positions will be awarded points from when it first happens. This is an endurance series. I love to race. Not letting anything stop that. If you have the time, patience, and same passion as I do, then flip that ignition switch and hop on the course. This is happening on March 12th.

Edit: It will be Monza on March 12th again. Last retry.

OP Has been revised. Excess material has been removed. A comment was added to Attendance. Race start time has been adjusted. Lobby open time has been adjusted. Practice has been shortened to 20 Minutes. Race will Remain 2 Hours. If the pit glitch happens again, oh well. Positions will be awarded points from when it first happens. This is an endurance series. I love to race. Not letting anything stop that. If you have the time, patience, and same passion as I do, then flip that ignition switch and hop on the course. This is happening on March 12th.

Edit: It will be Monza on March 12th again. Last retry.

Cool. See you Saturday. Ps - typo on the final race date - should show April 23rd. #gotyourback

Latest Posts

Back