[PS4] OSCA World GT Series (GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 312 comments
A little update for everyone. Depending on the success of this series, I'm planning a much bigger project afterwards using LMP2 and LMGTE. This series will have purpose built BoP including Restrictor and Fuel Tank Size changes to balance out the P2 and GTE Cars. This series will be largely ELMS based and if it gets very popular, it may go triple class with GTC (GT3) using a lowered performance (Like 2014/2015 GTD). If this is interesting to anyone, hit me up! I've already begun working on the GTE Class for this series (V8 Vantage, M3 GT, upcoming C7.R)

Also if you have friends interested in racing, feel free to send them this way. Id love to expand this series and get as many drivers as we can to race with :)[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to get Djacksonrocks201 to enter into the race but he has YET to confirm if he wants to do it or not. So far I only got silence and asked him a LONG while ago and is answer is "idk".

So until I can get his mind changed (Which is impossible with him....) he might not be an entrant.

A little update for everyone. Depending on the success of this series, I'm planning a much bigger project afterwards using LMP2 and LMGTE. This series will have purpose built BoP including Restrictor and Fuel Tank Size changes to balance out the P2 and GTE Cars. This series will be largely ELMS based and if it gets very popular, it may go triple class with GTC (GT3) using a lowered performance (Like 2014/2015 GTD). If this is interesting to anyone, hit me up! I've already begun working on the GTE Class for this series (V8 Vantage, M3 GT, upcoming C7.R)

There is a C7.R coming? If that's the case and it shows I want to enter in that machine as soon as possible!!!!
But if not I'm sticking for the Aston for safe measures.

Also if you have friends interested in racing, feel free to send them this way. Id love to expand this series and get as many drivers as we can to race with :)

I'm trying to get Djacksonrocks201 to enter into the race but he has YET to confirm if he wants to do it or not. So far I only got silence and asked him a LONG while ago and is answer is "idk".

So until I can get his mind changed (Which is impossible with him....) he might not be an entrant.[/QUOTE]
Yea hes a rock to get through too.

There is a C7.R coming? If that's the case and it shows I want to enter in that machine as soon as possible!!!!
But if not I'm sticking for the Aston for safe measures.
Yea bro dont you check PCARS Twitter and Instagram or Facebook? Its been confirmed for awhile now. Legit C7R in 2015 WEC Konica Trim from the looks. I thought about swapping to it but then Im like...Aston.

Anyway the C7R is why this series is starting so late so GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN.

So until I can get his mind changed (Which is impossible with him....) he might not be an entrant.
Yea hes a rock to get through too.

Yea bro dont you check PCARS Twitter and Instagram or Facebook? Its been confirmed for awhile now. Legit C7R in 2015 WEC Konica Trim from the looks. I thought about swapping to it but then Im like...Aston.

Anyway the C7R is why this series is starting so late so GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN.[/QUOTE]

Cool!!
Then I wish to sign up for the Vette if it's coming this month. I rather drive that over the Aston. The reason I got it safe locked for Aston is in case if it doesn't come this pack.

Best to play it safe than regret not doing it sooner.

Here @Carnby7

Im snagging a Corvette lol. #3

Story Teller: "It was at that moment that our little boy Es...was overly excited..."

Edit
Also, #Soon
LMGTE BoP.jpg

Last edited:
I tried monza, 1.45.3 has been my fastest lap so far, completed 60 lap in 2 hours with 1 stop
Thats pretty quick. I havent run there in awhile so only time will tell when I actually begin to practice. I have to wait for my car though lol

Is it c7r? I saw your post on page 1....
Lol yes. I actually like other brands more than Chevy, but its an American GTE car and Its honestly prettier at certain angles than the V8 Vantage. if the car doesnt work out for me, I'll return to the Vantage and let anyone else snag the Vette.

Fight-test
Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3
PSN: M-R---S-M-O-K-E
Car: Cadillac ATS-V
Livery: TBD
I cant give both of you the cadillac because one of them is already taken. If neither of you have a backup, Then Ill consider allowing 3 Max of each car but Id prefer to keep it to 2 max to allow a larger variety. Fight-Test claimd it first technically but the posts are so close together Id like to hear from you both first.

Edit: I may waive the Cadillac ONLY as a 3 Car Limit because its new. I really dont want to because of variety reasons like I mentioned.

Last edited:
I'll switch my car to the C7.R Corvette - Livery #4, since Carnby didn't exactly claim a livery, assuming that more than 2 liveries are available. Let's hope there's more than two liveries available, I'll consider taking one other than #3 or #4 if this is the case.

I'll retain the #60 McLaren 12C GT3 as my backup.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@Jack slayer this starts around 10am Sundays mate,

@Esgaloth I thought this had started already, I'm keen to get in, I should be ok for the first 3 rounds, will let you know what car I want, will most likely be the Bentley :)

Last edited:
@Jack slayer this starts around 10am Sundays mate,

@Esgaloth I thought this had started already, I'm keen to get in, I should be ok for the first 3 rounds, will let you know what car I want, will most likely be the Bentley :)
Alright that sounds great! Hopefully you can do the entire series. :). I'll write you down.

Do we know yet when the Cadillac/Corvette DLC will be available?
It should be around the end of the month. I actually set this series to start late because of the Cadillac and the Corvette. I originally thought it would be the AMG GT3 that came first but the Cadillac was a surprise and the Corvette came around.

I'll switch my car to the C7.R Corvette - Livery #4, since Carnby didn't exactly claim a livery, assuming that more than 2 liveries are available. Let's hope there's more than two liveries available, I'll consider taking one other than #3 or #4 if this is the case.

I'll retain the #60 McLaren 12C GT3 as my backup.

Thanks.
I actually can't give you the Corvette considering you had already signed yourself up for the McLaren and the OP was readjusted for both myself and Carnby to have the C7.R. There is a waiver on the Cadillac however because the OP was not updated for Mr_Bentley's choice on the Cadillac and he had PM'd me. If you wish to proceed on the matter of the Corvette, PM me for a discussion. Im fairly strict on the Car limit rule as to not allow a massive amount of the same car in the series consideing there are 10+ GT cars to choose from. Read the "To Everyone" post below for more details on the Cadillac waiver. For now, you will remain in the McLaren unless you switch to another vacant car.

To Everyone,
Hey everyone. Quick note regarding the ATS-VR. Im only allowing 3 for this car because the OP wasnt changed in time to notify @MR_SMOKE and @Fight-Test that the Cadillac wasnt available. This will be the only time that this rule is based by unless a waiver is made to accommodate a driver. Please refer to the OP whenever you check the thread for any updates in the drivers section.

Also, thank you to everyone that has signed up for the series thus far. Im glad that this League is growing into something that may be an amazing series builder in the future. If you enjoy this World GT Series, please stay tuned for a future BoP regulated series that is intended for Multiclass racing. This series will use a Balance of Performance system that regulates Fuel Tank and Restrictor sizes to keep every car as even as possible. Not only will pure speed but Endurance capabilities will be taken into mind. If you wish to be apart of this, please know that this requires ALOT of trust. I will provide data about the cars such as lap times, avg fuel on the restrictor, and sector times. I want to make this future series as fair as possible. If you join it, please do not cheat. It requires your FULL TRUST! I hope I can get everyone on board with this project in the near future. I will begin BoP testing on my own for now and provide an updated sheet on a separate thread or here if you wish at the bottom of the OP. Thank you everyone :)

Last edited:
I actually can't give you the Corvette considering you had already signed yourself up for the McLaren and the OP was readjusted for both myself and Carnby to have the C7.R. There is a waiver on the Cadillac however because the OP was not updated for Mr_Bentley's choice on the Cadillac and he had PM'd me. If you wish to proceed on the matter of the Corvette, PM me for a discussion. Im fairly strict on the Car limit rule as to not allow a massive amount of the same car in the series consideing there are 10+ GT cars to choose from. Read the "To Everyone" post below for more details on the Cadillac waiver. For now, you will remain in the McLaren unless you switch to another vacant car.

Ok. I realize I missed that you adjusted downward the car limit for this series - I had thought it was 3 based on the last attempted series.

On a note of classes and performance... how are we sure that these new GTE and GT3 vehicles will be similar enough in performance so as to not give anyone an advantage?

I'm pretty well-adapted to the McLaren so I don't have any issue sticking with it. I would just like to make sure, it being an older car, that it will stack up competitively against these newer cars.

Ok.

On the note of classes and performance... how are we sure that these new GTE and GT3 vehicles will be similar enough in performance so as to not give anyone an advantage?

I'm pretty well-adapted to the McLaren so I don't have any issue sticking with it. I would just like to make sure, it being an older car, that it will stack up competitively against these newer cars.
We cant. I do know that the V8 Vantage is one of the most accurate cars as far as performance in the real world and the Corvette is of the same year. Only the M3 got the better hand with wider tyres and a larger tank. The Corvette will hopefully follow suit with the V8 Vantage. As far as the Cadillac. Its fought the Bentley in the real world and lost. The 12C fought Ferrari in 2014 at Bathurst and gave them one HELL of a run. That car may have had the 2013 Aero kit, and while our 12C doesnt have it visibly, it has it in the data. Thats why the aero goes so hgh for the front end. The McLaren may be hard on tyres because its a GT3, but this car is VERY BALANCED. its turbo basically works as a built in TCS system without hurting your acceleration. It may not turn in the best, but its very stable.

I have high hopes for the 12C because it is a turbo. The SLS, the Z4, the M3, and a few others are all old. Those are all some of the top cars in GT3/GTE. Take your time on your tyres, and you may just prevail. You'll have a good advantage at High elevation tracks. Only the Cadillac and Bentley have this too because they have Turbos. Just remember that you will burn the same amount of fuel at high elevation while other cars will burn less.

I'll take the Audi #3 please,

If there is a conflict in numbers with the new cars I'll switch to the #18,

Just a reminder to everyone that is participating, driving aids are set to 'real' in this series which means that the new corvette, M3 and GTE Aston do not have ABS or in some cases TC, just make sure you test with the correct settings for your car, :)

Last edited:
I'll take the Audi #3 please,

If there is a conflict in numbers with the new cars I'll switch to the #18,
I think you should be fine with whatever you choose. The only conflict was with the Cadillac really. Im just trying to keep car copies down. Thanks for the heads up on car selection.

I think you should be fine with whatever you choose. The only conflict was with the Cadillac really. Im just trying to keep car copies down. Thanks for the heads up on car selection.

I was in the middle of editing that post, there's some more in there that I think everyone should read,

I mainly chose the Audi because no one else picked it, I felt bad hahaha, and given that and I know right now there is at least one event weekend I wont make and I'm guessing there might be some more shuffling when the AMG GT3 comes,

Though why didn't anyone pick the Audi???

I was in the middle of editing that post, there's some more in there that I think everyone should read,

I mainly chose the Audi because no one else picked it, I felt bad hahaha, and given that and I know right now there is at least one event weekend I wont make and I'm guessing there might be some more shuffling when the AMG GT3 comes,

Though why didn't anyone pick the Audi???
Changing your car is prohibited once the season starts. (I may not have that in there).

For those that want the Merc, I will allow an upgrade to that car but I would suggest you start off in the SLS and then upgrade if your going to do that because your Manufacture points will be reset otherwise.

As for Audi, no idea. Its a powerhouse no doubt but I myself cant get into it no matter how sexy that car sounds. Im glad to see one though.

As far as No ABS, I have no issue with it myself. I will say that the future series that uses a GT-Open BoP style will most likely restrict all Aids and become a Hardcore series. If anyone needs advice on running no ABS, just PM Me or ask here. I'll help. Its fairly easy to be honest.

Changing your car is prohibited once the season starts. (I may not have that in there).

For those that want the Merc, I will allow an upgrade to that car but I would suggest you start off in the SLS and then upgrade if your going to do that because your Manufacture points will be reset otherwise.

As for Audi, no idea. Its a powerhouse no doubt but I myself cant get into it no matter how sexy that car sounds. Im glad to see one though.

As far as No ABS, I have no issue with it myself. I will say that the future series that uses a GT-Open BoP style will most likely restrict all Aids and become a Hardcore series. If anyone needs advice on running no ABS, just PM Me or ask here. I'll help. Its fairly easy to be honest.

I agree, this is probably one of the better platforms to learn driving without using ABS,

Though I have seen people just go full impotent rage and quit a series just through not read the OP properly,

I agree, this is probably one of the better platforms to learn driving without using ABS,

Though I have seen people just go full impotent rage and quit a series just through not read the OP properly,
Lol its kinda sad to see really. I have no problem helping others either. I mean i respond to everythinf that gets posted here

I will be more than happy to join!!

PSN: Deathstroke639
Car: Audi R8 LMS GT3
Livery: I forget the name, I'll post in a few hours

Back