PS4 Photos (Basic)PS4 

@Nato_777 Great sky and sunsets..Amazing shots again..I am still to buy the Audi dlc as still working my way through the others..Have you been there in real life to the local track in NZ? đź‘Ť

@torque99 Thanks, that sky in the game is great and really true to life. I have been there once. I live about 2 hours drive north of the circuit, so it's not too far away. Awesome to have a Kiwi track in the game. :)

Long one.

MP4KHG1I8I-AAAIIA_.jpg
MP5AL02L2PVAAAIIA_.jpg
MPFBLWAL2PVAAAIIA_.jpg

MPLNNDX3GW7AAAYAA_.jpg
MPYALH3X1K0AAAYAA_.jpg

Project CARS_20150629203847.jpg

MPQMHRHVA3RAAAYAA_.jpg

MPLZCT1Z1K0AAAIIA_.jpg

MPLZCAYZ1K0AAAIIA_.jpg

Attachments

• Project CARS_20150710002032.jpg
    Project CARS_20150710002032.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 15
Almost always, mainly to fix or remove the disruption at the top of most photos and I can't help myself from a little contrast improvement and colour correction while I'm at it. Nothing major but generally does give the images a little more 'pop'. ;)
And yes I'm on PS4.

:dopey: you guys... Coming on board with some pics this weekend. For now, got some vids in the link (signature) so expect to see some vids with pics only in a slideshow fashion. :cheers:

Just got PCars, so I decided to take a few photos. These are some of my favourites:

MPDBLR1JXXOAAA6UA_.jpeg

MPNWDKHIXXOAAANVA_.jpeg

MPUQBU6E65PAAABVA_.jpeg

MPJ2UGUF65PAAARVA_.jpeg

MPUKP0RY7_KAAARVA_.jpeg

Not the best photomode, but it will hold me over until GT Sport comes out. Also looks like the rain effects are pretty decent, I'll have to go shoot some more later.

Back