[PS4] Track Stars Australian V8SupercarsOpen 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 147 comments
I don't think Seth was being smart, he was merely pointing out that it's not fair on everyone else that the towel gets thrown in because the conditions are not desirable.

When somebody says a SMART remark about your team mate, something needed to be said. It should not have been up to me to say something, It should have been you Itz. Does it not say in the rules that;
10. Driver Behaviour:

10.1. All drivers are expected to show respect toward their competitors and series officials. If a driver is seen to be abusing another driver or official, then the series host has the right to remove the offending driver from the series. This behavior will not be tolerated.

Now even if he is a mate or not you should have put a stop to him!

I called a driver out for leaving due to wet just like you are... You spear tackled me at 280km because I said "lol", not sure if being abused by another drive to start with is ok now but apparently saying "lol" isn't?

I then get fustrated myself. You threaten to kick me out the lobby and I'm the child? I'm just a bloke spending a Sunday night racing not sure what your intentions are.

The driver is allowed to leave if he wants.
I took you out in Qualifying as you came out of the pits. Maybe not a good idea but i knew you could get back on the track. All i could think of was Day's of Thunder! LOL.

My intentions are racing not being a smart ass!

Sounds like you're just an angry grumpy individual needing a new hobby...

If your team mate had an issue he would have said something pretty sure we are all thick skinned Australians and like joke around, when I was abused I didn't care I could have easily reported that. Or just take someone out in the race to compensate.

I don't see why you are blowing this out of the water since no one really gives a crap.

Let's move on to next weeks event shall we...

The way I see it there is no reason to take somebody out at anytime just because they said lol after somebody left because of the weather but there is also no need to say anything because somebody left.
Can't believe tonight's racing. One player left because he had not driven in the wet before. Then there is a smart remark from another player. I then tell him to stop and he is smart to me. So I took him out in qualifying, coz it's qualifying and I knew we could both start again.
but taking somebody out for this reason is extremely childish

The way I see it there is no reason to take somebody out at anytime just because they said lol after somebody left because of the weather but there is also no need to say anything because somebody left.

I do fully understand what your saying @bencrow. If you did read the msg board you would have seen that I tried to make it blunt that his attitude was not acceptable. When you get a LOL for trying to say the right thing, that makes me think that he obviously thinks he is better than everybody else.

Over It now tho. lets move on!

One more thing, what has happened to the 14 drivers that started the series? It dropped to about 5 drivers pretty quick.

Well.... I see no "LOL" just a meh lol.. Why would I take you serious Itz runs the series
image.jpeg

I'm actually finding it very dissapointing that drivers in my series think that they can justify deliberately taking out another competitor. It is not acceptable under any circumstances. I have stated multiple times that a lot of us are here for some to have good races and it's never fun being at the back racing on your own because of a collision with someone else. If anyone still feels that they want to turn this series into a demolition derby then I suggest either that they go back to your PS3 and play Dirt Showdown or maybe just go play Grand Theft Auto. If there's incidents that you think should be looked at by the stewards, then send me a PM with a evidence of the incident and your side of the story and I'll investigate and hand out penalties for any guilty parties. Otherwise I'll see everyone on Sunday night.

I'm actually beyond belief... You've just accused me of trying to crash into a car that was a full lap behind me after I was trying to get off the racing line when I received a speed limit penalty for running wide. And I don't think I was that far behind the leader of the race. So why would I even think about crashing into a lapped car, when I'm in fact battling for a race win?

The tribute video is hilarious making me look bad love it, also the loose cannon? I Lol'd hard at that one, the race has Finished im in the sky watching my cars from birds eye view doing some circle work, I hope that didn't offend anyone (It looks good on the share play too I hope ), Those taps on DZ were petty as if I made contact but didnt turn him around and backed off what's the issue? if my intentions right at that moment was to take him out I assure you job would have been done, but no im just a driver trying to make a way through :yuck:

That Itz thing ah haven't we all done that ah crap crap crap! better move have a penalty but you go the same way its horrible its like when you are in a meter wide hallway and both side step the same way its the worst I know its happened to the best of us.

Itz's car and mine overlapped in the pits and I seemed to have fired me into a wall head on but he readdressed ( even though I think he should have taken the candy and ran ), I think its pretty harsh to put the blame on a natural instinct when he clearly meant no harm. :crazy:

Important Announcement

A decision has been made to postpone the series by a whole week due to an unforeseen event coming up for myself. The series will continue as normal next Sunday, with Round 8 at the Sakkitto Sprint Circuit. I hope to see everyone there. On a side note, I will be doing the point tonight and will update them sometime in the next week.

Updated Calendar

Round 8 - Sakkitto - June 19
Round 9 - Zhuhai - June 26
Round 10 - Bathurst - July 3

Last edited:
Important Announcement

A decision has been made to postpone the series by a whole week due to an unforeseen event coming up for myself. The series will continue as normal next Sunday, with Round 8 at the Sakkitto Sprint Circuit. I hope to see everyone there. On a side note, I will be doing the point tonight and will update them sometime in the next week.

Updated Calendar

Round 8 - Sakkitto - June 19
Round 9 - Zhuhai - June 26
Round 10 - Bathurst - July 3

Has this been postponed so you can watch need for speed tonight?

results.jpg

Stewards Report

Race 2 - Qualifying - DZITEZ - Seth123 - On Track Collision (Retaliation)
Penalty - Disqualification From Race 2
At the commencement of qualifying, DZITEZ lines up Seth123 and crashes into the back of him, knocking Seth123 of the the race track.

Outside of race - Timhicks79 - Abuse of Competitor
Penalty - Removal from series

Outside of race - DZITEZ - Abuse of Competitor/Official
Penalty - Removal from series

NOTE: On both occasions, two drivers have used foul language in a abusive manner towards fellow competitors and series officials. The examples will not posted again to keep the forum clean. We expect all drivers to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times and treat everyone in the series with respect.

Round 7 Results.png

Round 7 Drivers.png

round 7 teams.png

I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake for the full round tomorrow night but we'll see. I've got another full day at the v8s!

I should let everyone know that I won't be springing any surprises this time after the chaos of last round :P Everything will be dry and we will be racing in Sunshine! Look forward to seeing everyone in the room tonight!

I'm really sorry @ItzRacing , I'm just caught up at a family gig, will try my hardest to make the remaining races but I won't be able to for race 1. Hope you boys have some fun! Will keep you up to date.

Hi all i would be keen to have a few races. Its quite hard to find any decent lobbies on Pcars

I always seem to find EU/US lobbies and my connection sucks. Not really worried about what vehicles are involved just keen for some clean, fun racing

Back