[PS4] Track Stars Australian V8SupercarsOpen 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 147 comments
Unfortunately I might be missing the first race, but should hopefully be back home in time for the 2nd!

Room is now open. Again, if you dont have an invite, send me a message on PSN and i'll sort it out.

Unfortunately I might be missing the first race, but should hopefully be back home in time for the 2nd!

No problems, you'll have an invite waiting for you when you get home ;)

Last nights race was one of the best I have raced in. Still can't believe I got 2 3rds and a 5th. Had an incident in the 3rd race when all hell broke loose through the cutting. Sorry @Youle82, I'm sure you didn't see me. We both hit the wall coming out of the cutting. @Pubs16 what a 3rd race, I chased hard and got passed, I watched the replay and the pass was so close. It was something I'm not used too, passing you. All in all it was a great night. Well for me anyway :)

Thanks everyone, it was good night overall. Pity the same couldnt be said about my results. I threw 3rd place away in race 1 with a string of silly mistakes. Race 2 I was holding down 2nd place comfortably when I crashed over the Skyline and ripped the left front wheel out of the car. Then in race 3 I had all sorts of issues with my steering wheel shaking everytime I turned the wheel making things very difficult to deal with. Probably would have been out of harms way when Seth made his mistake at the cutting so I probably could've had another 2nd place. So overall it was a costly night as far as results and points were concerned.

I'll have the points up somtime around Thursday or Friday, I just need to get in touch with a few people and confirm some results as whats showing up on the Dash app and the screen was supposedly different to the actual results. Other than that, enjoy your week off from the series and I look forward to seeing everyone on track for the start of the American Swing, at Laguna Seca.

Hi guys,

Welcome to Round 3 ;)

R3LagunaSeca3.jpg

@DZITEZ @Youle82 @Seth123 @Samsung1998race @Konnor @TDZdave @V8power383 @Pubs16 @JonoStan96 @amcdo122 @bencrow_ @evildragonxxl and anyone else i may have missed.

@ItzRacing may not be home in time to open tonight's room due to other commitments. So at this stage, i have been asked to host tonight's race.

We're really sorry for the late notice...But, If everyone that is racing tonight, can you please add "Killing-Heidi" to your friends list so i can said you the invite to our room.

The drivers briefing is really unchanged from Round 1, the timetable will remain the same.

Good luck to everyone for tonight.

All times AEST (GMT +10)
Room Open: 7:30PM
Qualifying Begins: 8:20PM

Lol Pubs

Room is open!!
Please add Killing-Heidi to friends list to race.

Thanks.

Edit: race starts in 20 mins.

Last edited:
results.jpg

Here are the results from Round 2 at Bathurst, I'll have the results from Round 3 posted up here tomorrow. Note: Following a quick conversation with the 2 drivers involved, a decision has been made to reverse the finishing order of DZITEZ and Pubs due a glitch in the results screen which showed the drivers finishing in the opposite order to which they actually crossed the line.

Round 2 Results.png

Points Round 2.png

Teams Points Round 2.png

Poles.png

Race Wins.png

Round Wins.png

Podiums.png

Good morning everyone, here are the results and points following Round 3 of the series. Tonight is Round 4 at the Sonoma Short circuit (The one NASCAR uses). Hopefully everyone has their Mothers day commitments out of the way with a Mothers day lunch, or in my case she went overseas for a holiday and I'll be able to see a good show of drivers tonight for some great racing.

@Killing Heidi @DZITEZ @Youle82 @bencrow_ @TDZdave @amcdo122 @Pubs16 @Samsung1998race @Seth123 @Konnor @JonoStan96 @evildragonxxl @V8power383

results.jpg

Rd 3 Results.png

Rd 3 Points.png

Rd 3 Teams.png

Poles.png

Race Wins.png

Podiums.png

Rd Wins.png

I think i wont be able to join, after time conversion id have to get up a 5:40am to join the race

I'm sure it would be worth waking up early for ;)

Good morning everyone, here are the results and points following Round 3 of the series. Tonight is Round 4 at the Sonoma Short circuit (The one NASCAR uses). Hopefully everyone has their Mothers day commitments out of the way with a Mothers day lunch, or in my case she went overseas for a holiday and I'll be able to see a good show of drivers tonight for some great racing.

@Killing Heidi @DZITEZ @Youle82 @bencrow_ @TDZdave @amcdo122 @Pubs16 @Samsung1998race @Seth123 @Konnor @JonoStan96 @evildragonxxl @V8power383

View attachment 544352

View attachment 544350

View attachment 544349

View attachment 544351
View attachment 544354
View attachment 544355
View attachment 544353
View attachment 544356
Been a busy day for me as I had another race at lunchtime lol. But luckily could plan my day around the racing :P; breakfast at the in-law mother's then back home for Snail League, then out to my mum's for a while, now back home to relax before a round of Track Stars! So, very glad I was able to get around all of the commitments. Sorry for any guys out there that couldn't get out of it.

Hopefully I can continue a bit of a success run, coming off the back of last race's win! :D. A continuing rival battle going on with @DZITEZ each round is something to definitely look forward to! ;). I haven't had any testing so hopefully I can get some groove going on shortly before the race and can't wait to get another night underway!

I'm not sure if I can make it tonight, missus is somewhat unbearable atm....
Sounds rough mate, sounds like an excuse to bolt yourself into the rig lol, although that's not a smarter move in hindsight lol. Chin up dude, and hope maybe you can make a late attendance to burn off some steam.

A continuing rival battle going on with @DZITEZ each round is something to definitely look forward to! ;)

Thank's @Pubs16, You usually catch me at the end of the race. But the tables have turned :crazy:. I used all my tyres to catch you in the last race. Then i had to hold on like hell... LOL.

Everybody needs to be told the race is not won at the first corner or two. Two races i got spun, takes all the fun out of it when that happens!

Bring on the next race!

results.jpg

Rd 4 Results.png

points.jpg

Rd 4 Drivers.png

Rd 4 Teams.png

Drivers Briefing

Just a few things to bring to everyone's attention before we go racing tonight. I think we need to brief everyone on a few things that will make the racing more enjoyable for everyone.

R5 Watkins Glen.jpg

Race Starts

I have noticed from looking at the race maps that there has been a few incidents at the start of the race. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that the last thing you want to see is drivers being speared off the track at turn 1 and being taken out of contention right at the very start of the race. I know for a fact it isn't very fun being 10+ seconds behind everyone at turn 1 and having to try and claw your way back through the field. So please be careful at turn 1 and don't use it as a opportunity to try the massive dive down the inside in the hope that you can make up 5 positions on your qualifying spot. I can guarantee you that if you are fast enough, you will be able to pass people and make up positions over the course of the race.

Blue Flags/Lapped Cars

Another thing which has been discussed amongst a couple of groups is dealing with lapped cars. There have been reports of competitors having issues when coming across lapped cars. If you are a slower car and the competitors ahead of you are about to lap you and look like being right on your tail by the time they reach the next corner, then please lift off the gas a bit and let them through and tuck in behind them.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing as many of you in the room as possible and I hope you have a fun night!

Thank's @Pubs16, You usually catch me at the end of the race. But the tables have turned :crazy:. I used all my tyres to catch you in the last race. Then i had to hold on like hell... LOL.

Everybody needs to be told the race is not won at the first corner or two. Two races i got spun, takes all the fun out of it when that happens!

Bring on the next race!
I was hanging on! But let the house mate's puppy distract me as he got nearly console lol. You fought well man.

View attachment 546325
View attachment 546322
View attachment 546324
View attachment 546321
View attachment 546323
Drivers Briefing

Just a few things to bring to everyone's attention before we go racing tonight. I think we need to brief everyone on a few things that will make the racing more enjoyable for everyone.

View attachment 546326

Race Starts

I have noticed from looking at the race maps that there has been a few incidents at the start of the race. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that the last thing you want to see is drivers being speared off the track at turn 1 and being taken out of contention right at the very start of the race. I know for a fact it isn't very fun being 10+ seconds behind everyone at turn 1 and having to try and claw your way back through the field. So please be careful at turn 1 and don't use it as a opportunity to try the massive dive down the inside in the hope that you can make up 5 positions on your qualifying spot. I can guarantee you that if you are fast enough, you will be able to pass people and make up positions over the course of the race.

Blue Flags/Lapped Cars

Another thing which has been discussed amongst a couple of groups is dealing with lapped cars. There have been reports of competitors having issues when coming across lapped cars. If you are a slower car and the competitors ahead of you are about to lap you and look like being right on your tail by the time they reach the next corner, then please lift off the gas a bit and let them through and tuck in behind them.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing as many of you in the room as possible and I hope you have a fun night!
Looking forward to tonight! See everyone then :).

Back