Open [PS4] Track Stars Australian V8Supercars

Discussion in 'PCARS Racing Series' started by ItzRacing, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Pubs16

Pubs16

Unfortunately I might be missing the first race, but should hopefully be back home in time for the 2nd!

2. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

Room is now open. Again, if you dont have an invite, send me a message on PSN and i'll sort it out.

No problems, you'll have an invite waiting for you when you get home ;)

Pubs16 likes this.
  3. DZITEZ

DZITEZ

Last nights race was one of the best I have raced in. Still can't believe I got 2 3rds and a 5th. Had an incident in the 3rd race when all hell broke loose through the cutting. Sorry @Youle82, I'm sure you didn't see me. We both hit the wall coming out of the cutting. @Pubs16 what a 3rd race, I chased hard and got passed, I watched the replay and the pass was so close. It was something I'm not used too, passing you. All in all it was a great night. Well for me anyway :)

Pubs16, ItzRacing, Seth123 and 2 others like this.
  4. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

Thanks everyone, it was good night overall. Pity the same couldnt be said about my results. I threw 3rd place away in race 1 with a string of silly mistakes. Race 2 I was holding down 2nd place comfortably when I crashed over the Skyline and ripped the left front wheel out of the car. Then in race 3 I had all sorts of issues with my steering wheel shaking everytime I turned the wheel making things very difficult to deal with. Probably would have been out of harms way when Seth made his mistake at the cutting so I probably could've had another 2nd place. So overall it was a costly night as far as results and points were concerned.

I'll have the points up somtime around Thursday or Friday, I just need to get in touch with a few people and confirm some results as whats showing up on the Dash app and the screen was supposedly different to the actual results. Other than that, enjoy your week off from the series and I look forward to seeing everyone on track for the start of the American Swing, at Laguna Seca.

5. Killing Heidi

Killing Heidi

Hi guys,

Welcome to Round 3 ;)

R3LagunaSeca3.jpg

@DZITEZ @Youle82 @Seth123 @Samsung1998race @Konnor @TDZdave @V8power383 @Pubs16 @JonoStan96 @amcdo122 @bencrow_ @evildragonxxl and anyone else i may have missed.

@ItzRacing may not be home in time to open tonight's room due to other commitments. So at this stage, i have been asked to host tonight's race.

We're really sorry for the late notice...But, If everyone that is racing tonight, can you please add "Killing-Heidi" to your friends list so i can said you the invite to our room.

Good luck to everyone for tonight.

All times AEST (GMT +10)
    Room Open: 7:30PM
    Qualifying Begins: 8:20PM

Pubs16 and DZITEZ like this.
  6. TDZdave

TDZdave

Sorry lads, I cant make it tonight,

Killing Heidi likes this.
  7. bencrow_

bencrow_

I won't be able to make it.

8. Pubs16

Pubs16

Sorry guys, I can't attend either. Maybe a later race, but don't quote me lol. Wish I could but gotta spend the night chilling with the Mrs lol.

DZITEZ and Killing Heidi like this.
  9. Killing Heidi

Killing Heidi

I hope I haven't scared everyone off :scared:

Enjoy your night Pubs :p

Pubs16 likes this.
  10. Pubs16

Pubs16

No I was just lazy and didn't post till after your briefing haha. I wish I could make it! Enjoy the racing dudes :).

Killing Heidi and DZITEZ like this.
  11. Killing Heidi

Killing Heidi

Lol Pubs

Room is open!!
    Please add Killing-Heidi to friends list to race.

Thanks.

Edit: race starts in 20 mins.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  12. Devilb0y

Devilb0y

Hi, guys is it to late to sign up?

13. Killing Heidi

Killing Heidi

Hi mate, no it's not to late to join.

@ItzRacing

ItzRacing likes this.
  14. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

No, it's definitely not too late to join us. If you're still keen to race with, just follow the sign up instructions in the first post in the thread and we'll sort everything out for you from there :tup:

15. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

results.jpg
    Here are the results from Round 2 at Bathurst, I'll have the results from Round 3 posted up here tomorrow. Note: Following a quick conversation with the 2 drivers involved, a decision has been made to reverse the finishing order of DZITEZ and Pubs due a glitch in the results screen which showed the drivers finishing in the opposite order to which they actually crossed the line.

Round 2 Results.png

Points Round 2.png
    Teams Points Round 2.png
    Poles.png
    Race Wins.png
    Round Wins.png
    Podiums.png

16. Devilb0y

Devilb0y

I think i wont be able to join, after time conversion id have to get up a 5:40am to join the race

17. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

Good morning everyone, here are the results and points following Round 3 of the series. Tonight is Round 4 at the Sonoma Short circuit (The one NASCAR uses). Hopefully everyone has their Mothers day commitments out of the way with a Mothers day lunch, or in my case she went overseas for a holiday and I'll be able to see a good show of drivers tonight for some great racing.

@Killing Heidi @DZITEZ @Youle82 @bencrow_ @TDZdave @amcdo122 @Pubs16 @Samsung1998race @Seth123 @Konnor @JonoStan96 @evildragonxxl @V8power383

results.jpg

Rd 3 Results.png

Rd 3 Points.png

Rd 3 Teams.png
    Poles.png
    Race Wins.png
    Podiums.png
    Rd Wins.png

I'm sure it would be worth waking up early for ;)

Pubs16 and Killing Heidi like this.
  18. amcdo122

amcdo122

Unfortunately I will be tied up with a Mother's Day dinner. Good luck everyone!

Killing Heidi and ItzRacing like this.
  19. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

That's unfortunate. Maybe you can get back in time for racing to start?

Seth123 likes this.
  20. TDZdave

TDZdave

I'm not sure if I can make it tonight, missus is somewhat unbearable atm....

DZITEZ, Seth123 and Samsung1998race like this.
  21. Samsung1998race

Samsung1998race

Have you tried turning it off then back on?

22. TDZdave

TDZdave

I have, but it just marches in and out of the kitchen shouting,

23. amcdo122

amcdo122

Will definetly try, may only be for race 2 if I'm lucky though.

24. Pubs16

Pubs16

Been a busy day for me as I had another race at lunchtime lol. But luckily could plan my day around the racing :p; breakfast at the in-law mother's then back home for Snail League, then out to my mum's for a while, now back home to relax before a round of Track Stars! So, very glad I was able to get around all of the commitments. Sorry for any guys out there that couldn't get out of it.

Hopefully I can continue a bit of a success run, coming off the back of last race's win! :D. A continuing rival battle going on with @DZITEZ each round is something to definitely look forward to! ;). I haven't had any testing so hopefully I can get some groove going on shortly before the race and can't wait to get another night underway!

Sounds rough mate, sounds like an excuse to bolt yourself into the rig lol, although that's not a smarter move in hindsight lol. Chin up dude, and hope maybe you can make a late attendance to burn off some steam.

TDZdave and Killing Heidi like this.
  25. Seth123

Seth123

Is caps lock on?

TDZdave likes this.
  26. TDZdave

TDZdave

Yes, and its jammed....

amcdo122 and Seth123 like this.
  27. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

5 minutes until qualifying begins, there's still time to join in.

28. DZITEZ

DZITEZ

Thank's @Pubs16, You usually catch me at the end of the race. But the tables have turned :crazy:. I used all my tyres to catch you in the last race. Then i had to hold on like hell... LOL.

Everybody needs to be told the race is not won at the first corner or two. Two races i got spun, takes all the fun out of it when that happens!

Bring on the next race!

29. ItzRacing

ItzRacing

results.jpg
    Rd 4 Results.png
    points.jpg
    Rd 4 Drivers.png
    Rd 4 Teams.png
    Drivers Briefing

@Killing Heidi @DZITEZ @Youle82 @bencrow_ @TDZdave @amcdo122 @Pubs16 @Samsung1998race @Seth123 @Konnor @JonoStan96 @evildragonxxl @V8power383

Just a few things to bring to everyone's attention before we go racing tonight. I think we need to brief everyone on a few things that will make the racing more enjoyable for everyone.

R5 Watkins Glen.jpg

Race Starts

I have noticed from looking at the race maps that there has been a few incidents at the start of the race. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that the last thing you want to see is drivers being speared off the track at turn 1 and being taken out of contention right at the very start of the race. I know for a fact it isn't very fun being 10+ seconds behind everyone at turn 1 and having to try and claw your way back through the field. So please be careful at turn 1 and don't use it as a opportunity to try the massive dive down the inside in the hope that you can make up 5 positions on your qualifying spot. I can guarantee you that if you are fast enough, you will be able to pass people and make up positions over the course of the race.

Blue Flags/Lapped Cars

Another thing which has been discussed amongst a couple of groups is dealing with lapped cars. There have been reports of competitors having issues when coming across lapped cars. If you are a slower car and the competitors ahead of you are about to lap you and look like being right on your tail by the time they reach the next corner, then please lift off the gas a bit and let them through and tuck in behind them.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing as many of you in the room as possible and I hope you have a fun night!

30. Pubs16

Pubs16

I was hanging on! But let the house mate's puppy distract me as he got nearly console lol. You fought well man.

Looking forward to tonight! See everyone then :).

DZITEZ and ItzRacing like this.