[PS4] Track Stars Australian V8SupercarsOpen 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 147 comments
Room is now open, and invites have been sent out. As per usual, let me know if you don't have an invite and I'll flick one across to you. Practice is going for an hour, and should finish exactly when qualifying is scheduled to start! :D

Can't believe I was leading race 1 last night. Of course @ItzRacing after his spin came back and passed me with 2 laps to go:bowdown:. Good to see from only a few starters that it was good racing. Great to see @Killing Heidi back in the game after the wheel problems he has been having in the last few rounds.

Was good fun, especially that battle in race 1. I had to work hard to recover that win after I spun out! I thought Killing Heidi was going to give me a headache in the races, but unfortunately he dropped off the pace around mid race which was a shame, as it would've kept me on my toes all race if he stayed close to me. It's good to see you've rediscovered a little bit of that form, and hopefully you'll be up with me again for the rest of the season.

We now have a week off as a mid season break. I hope everyone enjoys the short break and returns refreshed and ready to tackle the last 5 rounds of the series! I'll post the results and points updates sometime this week.

Can't believe I was leading race 1 last night. Of course @ItzRacing after his spin came back and passed me with 2 laps to go:bowdown:. Good to see from only a few starters that it was good racing. Great to see @Killing Heidi back in the game after the wheel problems he has been having in the last few rounds.
I was watching from 3rd position on the track map, you fought nicely dude. Unfortunately for us I think @ItzRacing was on another level with his pace.
I couldn't get near a 1:07! But knuckled down into the mid 08s by race 3 with some adjustments through the night.
Weirdly I was gaining pace as my tyres wore, at the same time still feeling the loss of grip.

Had a great battle towards the end of Race 2 with you @DZITEZ as you lost your grip I presume, we were both catching @Killing Heidi but with a few laps left I needed to push and get past so I could really try and get to him first. With a lap to go I caught you faster than I expected lol, with a bit of a bump into turn 1, I apologise for that. I imagined you would've got a hell of a fright but I'm glad you held on and left you the position till another opportunity further down at the loop ;).

Race 3 was a challenge to gain back time on Heidi in P2 after avoiding Youle and DZ's tangle in turn 3/4. You held pace and a bigger gap towards the end, again gaining time on your grip loss with a few laps to go, but just couldn't quite get there with a 2 second gap by the flag.
Well done to Itz for taking out the weekend again! I'm just glad I got a good bunch of points after missing a few races.

Was a lot of fun, I'm hoping there can be a return of some numbers after the week's break, the tyre deg provides great racing and more of a pack again will be awesome.

Had a great battle towards the end of Race 2 with you @DZITEZ as you lost your grip I presume, we were both catching @Killing Heidi but with a few laps left I needed to push and get past so I could really try and get to him first.

Yes it was a great battle. But the truth is i let you past thinking if we battle we wouldn't catch @Killing Heidi and it worked. Easy to say that now tho lol.

Was good fun, especially that battle in race 1. I had to work hard to recover that win after I spun out!

I can say i was pushing so hard but you just kept coming...

Next i have added some pics of what I recon was 360 of the year LOL. (don't know how to put them in the right order lol)

Attachments

• MP4RGFMY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    MP4RGFMY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 13
  • MP4RGIIY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    MP4RGIIY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 13
  • MP4RGNJY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    MP4RGNJY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 12
  • MP4RGQLY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    MP4RGQLY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 13
  • MP4RGWKY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    MP4RGWKY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 13
  • MP4RGYMY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    MP4RGYMY2ZSAAAQWE_.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 12
Yes it was a great battle. But the truth is i let you past thinking if we battle we wouldn't catch @Killing Heidi and it worked. Easy to say that now tho lol.

I can say i was pushing so hard but you just kept coming...

Next i have added some pics of what I recon was 360 of the year LOL. (don't know how to put them in the right order lol)
Ah that makes a lot more sense, it was a little easy to get past you then. Reminds me of the recent Barbagallo race 2 ;). Awfully nice of you, thanks mate :P.

Didn't realise it was a full 360! Was too busy trying to not t-bone you! Haha. That kerb is the devil.

Can't believe tonight's racing. One player left because he had not driven in the wet before. Then there is a smart remark from another player. I then tell him to stop and he is smart to me. So I took him out in qualifying, coz it's qualifying and I knew we could both start again.

Now in the race it tried to get the jump as I was on the front row. But my car spun so quick I couldn't catch it. Sorry Seth but no need to go after me. Look how many times I have been taken out on the start line. I didn't target them, I just got on with it. You targeted me as I was coming past and then at the first corner. Then in the middle of the track. WTF are you a child?

Then there were more remarks during the race.

I was enjoying this series but I think I might just sit it out if the other players are so childish.

One other thing that should not be done is to change the track conditions when the room opens. Do it at the start of the series so we all can practice which will then make it more enjoyable.

Can't believe tonight's racing. One player left because he had not driven in the wet before. Then there is a smart remark from another player. I then tell him to stop and he is smart to me. So I took him out in qualifying, coz it's qualifying and I knew we could both start again.

Now in the race it tried to get the jump as I was on the front row. But my car spun so quick I couldn't catch it. Sorry Seth but no need to go after me. Look how many times I have been taken out on the start line. I didn't target them, I just got on with it. You targeted me as I was coming past and then at the first corner. Then in the middle of the track. WTF are you a child?

I was enjoying this series but I think I might just sit it out if the other players are so childish.

One other thing that should not be done is to change the track conditions when the room opens. Do it at the start of the series so we all can practice which will then make it more enjoyable.

I don't think Seth was being smart, he was merely pointing out that it's not fair on everyone else that the towel gets thrown in because the conditions are not desirable.

I'm not picking sides at all, but I don't think taking someone out at any point of the race night is acceptable and I'm sure you'd agree with me that if you had not have done anything in the qualifying session, then all the other incidents most likely would not have taken place. It takes two to tango.

To address the weather situation, I never said that this was going be a series run on only cloud free sunny days on a bone dry track. We've had a couple of night races, and the little bit of weather thrown into the mix is no different to anything that happens in real life, I'm sure that some of the teams competing in the N24 last week would've loved to have been informed by whoever was deciding the weather that there was going to be a major hailstorm.

On the topic of practice, I know that Seth and I never practice and if I do it's about 5 laps to make sure I know the track layout and some rough braking zones so I'm not completely lost on the night. We just know how to adapt.

I called a driver out for leaving due to wet just like you are... You spear tackled me at 280km because I said "lol", not sure if being abused by another drive to start with is ok now but apparently saying "lol" isn't?

I then get fustrated myself. You threaten to kick me out the lobby and I'm the child? I'm just a bloke spending a Sunday night racing not sure what your intentions are.

I don't blame the guys that left. A few left last week, what's the difference. That track was one of the most boring tracks I've ever set wheels on. Like, 3 times 18 laps of this track is like, Omg kill me now But to join 5 minutes before quily, and find out that this stupid tracks going to be soaked lol. Now we have no set up, no practice. Where like wtf. Who wants to slide around everywhere for 18 laps. I serously don't blame those that left. And who cares if they do. That's their choice not yours.

I woke up Sunday morning and looked at the weather lol. Nice sunny afternoon race. Time Togo and get my self another 3 strait wins like last week But my hopes were crashed by last minute drivers brief. Not just last minute. The same time the room opens. Wtf is with that lol. What happened to the old driver briefs we're use to through the week with a practice room. I think series holder getting a bit lazy with no updating of points and no drivers brief. No offence lol. Maybe that was the cause of what went down. Who knows.

In last nights race, one driver waited for another driver to come around the track, then he took him out and I suffered for it. Wtf is with that. I certainly will not be racing with a group of kids without candy on a race track lol.

Pretty sure this series lost 4 dedicated drivers last night due to that stupidity. Good luck for the rest of the season guys.

Back