[PS4] Uncharted 4: A Thief's EndPS4 

• Thread starter gtone339
  • 410 comments
The Making of UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - The Evolution of a Franchise

This will be the 1st video of the 5 "Behind the Scenes" episode series that will be released in March & April, leading up to the launch of the Uncharted 4.

I was blown away but the Madagascar gameplay video. Played 1 and 2 and in the PS4 this looks superb. Naughty Dog makes the best looking games in PS.

image.jpeg

Finally! #Uncharted4 #Deluxe #Edition Pre-Ordered can‘t wait for May 10 @Naughty_Dog #PS4share #Sony #PS4 #Playstation #Neo

Super excited about this! Reviews have been promising so far, but I didn't expect anything less. Looking forward to the final chapter in my favorite game series, but also sad that it's the last (probably).

Currently, my pre-order for Uncharted 4: Plus Edition (NZ) has now been processed. Will be shipped tomorrow! :)

Anyway guys, here's the final theme of Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End:

this game marks a new stage in the history of video games 🤬:dunce:
I did some tests with the camera function of the game. and how to say .. this is insane :bowdown::bowdown:
(no really dangerous pictures :cheers:)

this game marks a new stage in the history of video games 🤬:dunce:
I did some tests with the camera function of the game. and how to say .. this is insane :bowdown::bowdown:
(no really dangerous pictures :cheers:)

Where can I unlock photomode?

played an hour or so, stunning so far. There is a big big holy 🤬 easter egg

You lucky buggers getting it early. The price of the special edition console came down since I ordered it and I will pay the lower amount. That's technically an extra £30 to spend at the pub. :cheers:

Where can I unlock photomode?

played an hour or so, stunning so far. There is a big big holy 🤬 easter egg
Go to pause menu, and just set it to be on. Then click in R3 and L3 to activate. Personally never seen the benefit of a photo mode in a game like Uncharted but it's good it's there for those who do.

The handling on the 4x4 is actually surprisingly fun. [\spoiler]

Latest Posts

Back